Nevada Braces for Area 51 Moonbats

I've been to the Area 51 Entry road and almost to the Guard Shack and then all around the area where it is legal . NOTHING There except for a Whorehouse / trailer and a few Bars and Motels in Beatty the nearest tiny town . Beatty is one of the towns very close to an entry Road to Death Valley . If people show up I expect lots of tents and some very neat self contained Survival rigs will be there . We used to stay in one of the Motels and one time we stayed in a big name LODGE in Death Valley . It was 128 degrees at 5 or 6 at night just as the sun was going down on July 4th 2004 , Its an interesting place as its easy to imagine how people lived in the area in 1949 and earlier when I was born as pretty much nothing has changed . ----------------- just saying . Last time we were there was about 2004 , ----------- Also , its 'charly manson' country .

I've been to the Area 51 Entry road and almost to the Guard Shack and then all around the area where it is legal . NOTHING There except for a Whorehouse / trailer and a few Bars and Motels in Beatty the nearest tiny town . Beatty is one of the towns very close to an entry Road to Death Valley . If people show up I expect lots of tents and some very neat self contained Survival rigs will be there . We used to stay in one of the Motels and one time we stayed in a big name LODGE in Death Valley . It was 128 degrees at 5 or 6 at night just as the sun was going down on July 4th 2004 , Its an interesting place as its easy to imagine how people lived in the area in 1949 and earlier when I was born as pretty much nothing has changed . ----------------- just saying . Last time we were there was about 2004 , ----------- Also , its 'charly manson' country .
Sounds like a long hot March to Area 51

Sigh. If only I was in charge. I’d put inflatable flying saucers out in the base within view, have people dressed as aliens walking around....

Area 51 events in Nevada prompt emergency crowd planning

65766659_463965320817043_9084131477164580498_n.jpg

its a nice area if you like the DESERT and yep . it is hot when we went . We went July 4th to see what HOT is and like I said , it is hot . Amazing to see how the Early Pioneers and Miners mined , lived and developed the area for a few Pennies a day and lived in underground Burrows . At the beginning all they had was Beans , salted meat , flatbread and Whiskey . And only a hundred years before I was born RWinger .

Sounds like a long hot March to Area 51
-------------------------------------------------- I imagine that people wil be camping in the desert . And Locals will be selling space on their property and motel parking lots . Plus I think that all surrounding area is BLM land . And close to Area 51 is the mountain where storing of spent Nuke fuel might happen though the locals are against that plan and the idea may have been abandoned . Also , forgot the name of the Mountain RWinger .

I agree with the OP

Dress up soldiers as Aliens and have them shoot protestors with death rays

mars-attack.gif

Don't forget about The Button moonbats.

Somewhere in the middle of Area 51 is the "Election Reversal Button"

Not only will hitlery become president, global warming will stop, all our guns will disappear, obozo becomes king of the planet, everything will be free and all of us republicrats and opponents of regressive collectivism will die.

First one to hit the button gets a free sex change!!

Forum List

Back