Neurotic animals

Discussion in 'Pets' started by dilloduck, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Shattered

Shattered Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe.. But if *this* particular cat dies while I'm still alive, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.. She's the most unique and loveable cat in the world...Abandoned early by her mother, dumped in a box with a litter of sick kittens at the pet store, is just ugly as sin (so ugly that only I can love her), and funny as all hell.. Sits on top of doors, locks the other cat in the basement/closets, can open doors on her own, clucks like a chicken, and the list goes on. :D

2. deaddude

deaddude Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    I have a cydog that will kill squirrles and rabits and then be very protective and motherly of the corpses

3. clumzgirl

clumzgirl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Wow, clucks like a chicken, I've never heard that one before!

When we first got married and lived in an apartment we got this tiny male kitten named Georgie (after gwb of course!) and there was this little window in the shower/bathtub wall with a curtain.
    One day I was at the computer and I heard this "Scraaaatch, thump. Scraaaatch, thump." Turns out the stupid shit was jumping off the edge of the tub, hanging from the curtain with this front claws, and then falling into the tub, over and over!
    He would also ride my husband's shoulders while he cleaned the fish tanks, and would climb up you (whether you were wearing clothes or not) up your leg, over your butt, up your back and onto your shoulders.
    I think I still have scars.

4. Joz

Joz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +222

:rotflmao: That's tooooo funny! I had a cat that climbed like that too, but only when she was a kitten. Psycho climbs up on a lap &then hangs on the front from your chest.....flesh & all. I hate this cat.

5. Yarddog

Yarddog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,548