USSR
Nettle is a nasty plant ...
It's burning ...
How can I make a soup from Nettles?

krapiva.JPG

But, in fact - nettle soup is very tasty and useful
==================================
How to make nettle soup?
Please do not look for solutions on the Internet.
I want to see real American housewives.

:04::04::04::04:

Very tasty nettle soup. We will teach American women how to do.

Walking through the bloody things is nasty!! But as a soup? I tasted it in the UK and it was OK. Sorta cabbagy flavour. Recipe involves onion, garlic and some thickener (I use corn flour but a quick look says potato will also do??). Brown the onion and add the garlic to sunflower oil. Salt/pepper to taste. Add water and vege-cubes; beef are fine. Add the nettles; cook for a few minutes and it's pretty much ready. I add some corn flour mixed in water just as it is cooked and bring it back to simmer. I like it with leeks added after the onion. Haven't tried it since back in Oz

Greg.

• Banned
Walking through the bloody things is nasty!! But as a soup? I tasted it in the UK and it was OK. Sorta cabbagy flavour. Recipe involves onion, garlic and some thickener (I use corn flour but a quick look says potato will also do??). Brown the onion and add the garlic to sunflower oil. Salt/pepper to taste. Add water and vege-cubes; beef are fine. Add the nettles; cook for a few minutes and it's pretty much ready. I add some corn flour mixed in water just as it is cooked and bring it back to simmer. I like it with leeks added after the onion. Haven't tried it since back in Oz

Greg.
НАХУЙ ЗДЕСЬ

Greg.
НАХУЙ ЗДЕСЬ

All looks Cryllic to me. Dad was Bulgarian but I was a lousy language student.

Greg

Greg.
НАХУЙ ЗДЕСЬ

All looks Cryllic to me. Dad was Bulgarian but I was a lousy language student.

Greg
Your dad was a Bulgarian, and you were born a degenerate.
I know Bulgarian students in the USSR. They will not write the nonsense you wrote.
You're too young and stupid, so do not get into a topic where old people talk.
Otherwise, we will punish and tie the belt in the ass.

In America, nettle is considered to be a weed, not food.

The only thing it is good for is to indicate areas with good soil.

You, scumbag, have been told to change the avatar. In English

Forum List

Back