Netherlands ends support for "Syrian rebels" after they found out they are terrorists - and lose

There's some truth to this.

I found out from the BBC (who would have thought?) last night, that when the Americans invaded Iraq, Bashar got scared, paranoia being rife in the Assad family, and released a bunch of terrorists from a Syrian jail, to go and fight the coalition in Iraq.

Little realising that those same terrorists would return as 'rebels', to fight his government.

In other words, a mild mannered ophthalmic surgeon practising in London, becomes responsible for the upheaval and instability in the Middle East.
Their number: Twenty
Their mission: Defeat Nato.

Come on...

"Syria has historically offered assistance to Iraqi refugees.[20] At the beginning of 2007, the UNHCR estimated that the number of Iraqi refugees in Syria was over 1.2 million.[1][20] 80–90% of the Iraqi refugee population lives in the capital city of Damascus.[5] The reason for its large refugee population can be attributed to more than just geography. Until 2007, Syria maintained an open-door policy to Iraqis fleeing the war-ravaged country.[1]"
Refugees of Iraq - Wikipedia

The Assad/dynasty is another matter altogether. The BBC did an excellent coverage of the family, all the diplomats involved over the years, the consensus being that Assad himself has brought about the tragic events we see today.

There's a saying from that part of the world, which could apply to all the naive heads of state and diplomats involved with that country.

"You can promise a sausage sandwich to someone, and leave the sausage out."
Citing a source (at least in this context) that was active in creating the anti-Assad mood to manipulate the public opinion sounds silly.

BBC Caught In Syria Massacre Propaganda Hoax - RiseEarth

Forget it.

I found out from the BBC (who would have thought?) last night, that when the Americans invaded Iraq, Bashar got scared, paranoia being rife in the Assad family, and released a bunch of terrorists from a Syrian jail, to go and fight the coalition in Iraq.

Little realising that those same terrorists would return as 'rebels', to fight his government.

In other words, a mild mannered ophthalmic surgeon practising in London, becomes responsible for the upheaval and instability in the Middle East.

Come on...

"Syria has historically offered assistance to Iraqi refugees.[20] At the beginning of 2007, the UNHCR estimated that the number of Iraqi refugees in Syria was over 1.2 million.[1][20] 80–90% of the Iraqi refugee population lives in the capital city of Damascus.[5] The reason for its large refugee population can be attributed to more than just geography. Until 2007, Syria maintained an open-door policy to Iraqis fleeing the war-ravaged country.[1]"

The Assad/dynasty is another matter altogether. The BBC did an excellent coverage of the family, all the diplomats involved over the years, the consensus being that Assad himself has brought about the tragic events we see today.

There's a saying from that part of the world, which could apply to all the naive heads of state and diplomats involved with that country.

Citing a source (at least in this context) that was active in creating the anti-Assad mood to manipulate the public opinion sounds silly.

Forget it.

I do. Imagine a 15 years old sandwich. You´re lucky if the sausage is already gone.
Helping old bitter sandbox children to expose whole peoples to gruesome terrorists is not making one look better in any light.

Come on...

Forget it.

I do. Imagine a 15 years old sandwich. You´re lucky if the sausage is already gone.
Helping old bitter sandbox children to expose whole peoples to gruesome terrorists is not making one look better in any light.

We're not on the same page.

You're pushing an agenda. I'm not.

I said we were done. And you agreed.

Bye.

:bye1:

Come on...

Forget it.

Bye.

What agenda? Filling my 24 hours?

Forget it.

Bye.

Why do you persist?

You don't need me. Asking and answering your own questions.

Forget it.

Bye.

Why do you persist?

You don't need me. Asking and answering your own questions.

Hu?

Only $80m? That's nothing. It is only taxpayer money. Dutch translation: free cash.

They wasted it? No worries, they will just raise the tax brackets next year. Hehehe.

Forum List

Back