Netflix

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
You gotta Rent:

Frog-g-g

B-movie fans will moon over Frog-g-g!, a slightly cheesy but highly entertaining movie about a mutant that rises from the water to menace the suburbs after hazardous waste material seeps its way into the water supply. Instead of wanting to kill everything in its path, Frog-g-g hungers for sex with humans and is determined to get its way. It's up to the local doctor, Barbara Michaels (Kristi Russell), to put an end to the toady monster's ways.

As a double feature, I recommend:

Hell Comes to Frogtown (1988) - IMDb

It contains one of my favorite movies lines of all times: Eat lead, froggies!

'Hell' is the name of the hero of the story. He's a prisoner of the women who now run the USA after a nuclear/biological war. Results of the war are that mutants have evolved, and the human race is in danger of extinction due to infertility. Hell is given the task of helping in the rescue of a group of fertile women from the harem of the mutant leader (resembling a frog). Hell cannot escape since he has a bomb attached to his private parts which will detonate if he strays more than a few hundred yards from his guard.

Last edited:
You'd rather see octo-pron?

I highly recommend Dreamkeeper. You won't regret it.

DreamKeeper (TV 2003) - IMDb

In South Dakota, in an Indian reservation, an old storyteller Indian asks his grandson Shane, who is in trouble owing money to some bad guys, to take his old pony and him to Albuquerque to the great powwow, an Indian meeting. While traveling, Grandpa tells mysterious Indian tales of love, friendship and magic

Could it be interesting despite the absense of Amphibian Sexual Encounters in a Catholic Girl's School Dormitory, or Totally Nude Zombie Pole Dancing.......?

:doubt:

Nah:eusa_hand:

As a double feature, I recommend:

Hell Comes to Frogtown (1988) - IMDb

It contains one of my favorite movies lines of all times: Eat lead, froggies!

'Hell' is the name of the hero of the story. He's a prisoner of the women who now run the USA after a nuclear/biological war. Results of the war are that mutants have evolved, and the human race is in danger of extinction due to infertility. Hell is given the task of helping in the rescue of a group of fertile women from the harem of the mutant leader (resembling a frog). Hell cannot escape since he has a bomb attached to his private parts which will detonate if he strays more than a few hundred yards from his guard.

Now THAT sounds COOL!!

MV5BMTc1OTc4MzU1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUzODcxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Hell Comes to Frogtown is not available to watch instantly

Disc onlyWatch Hell Comes to Frogtown on DVD!
Add unlimited DVDs for only
$2 more a month.

Damnit Netflix:evil:

I guess I'll post it here since the thread titled Zombie Strippers in this sub-forum got little play:

:(
There's no ambiguity between the title and the movie....gotta see it to believe it

70098575.jpg

Zombie Strippers
2008R 94 minutes
A deadly government-controlled virus strikes a small Nebraska strip club, where the head dancer is quickly infected and transformed into a flesh-eating zombie -- and becomes an instant hit with the customers. To be or not to be a zombie: That is the question facing the remaining jealous strippers in this outrageous horror comedy, starring slasher icon Robert Englund (best known as Freddy Krueger) and adult-entertainment icon Jenna Jameson.

I watched on Netflix with some fascination last night: Hard to say where the climax was, but I believe it was somewhere between a Zombie Stripper biting off a patron's member and one Zombie Stripper shooting billiard balls out of her coochie and killing in a jealous rage another Zombie Stripper.

70113767.jpg

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Bitch_Slap/70113767?trkid=2430625#height1803

2009UR 105 minutes
Three naughty girls -- leggy stripper Trixie (Julia Voth), homicidal drug runner Camero (America Olivo) and high-powered businesswoman Hel (Erin Cummings) -- team up to rip off a crime kingpin, but surprise betrayals quickly spin events out of control. Guns, hand-to-hand combat, scantily clad women and plenty of tongue-in-cheek humor populate this guilty-pleasure throwback to 1960s and '70s exploitation films.

The best part of the movie was the lesbo scene between Julia Voth

Julia-Voth-8.jpg

and Erin Cummings (Spartacus' Wife in "Blood and Sand")

4b46c182eea65.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back