Netflix: The Haunting of Hill House

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Holy Shiznit.

I don't do scary. I've had night terrors and dark fears since I was little-little. SO. I spent the weekend at my daughter's, and when I woke up Sunday, she was watching this show. Being a good houseguest, I joined her. It was most of episode four, and all of five. The ending of five is something I will absolutely and adamantly not give away but cannot get it out of my mind!

I checked Twitter, lots of people are talking about it. If you like horror, you gotta give this show a shot. I don't even like horror, but I know good TV when I see it.

Holy Shiznit.

I don't do scary. I've had night terrors and dark fears since I was little-little. SO. I spent the weekend at my daughter's, and when I woke up Sunday, she was watching this show. Being a good houseguest, I joined her. It was most of episode four, and all of five. The ending of five is something I will absolutely and adamantly not give away but cannot get it out of my mind!

I checked Twitter, lots of people are talking about it. If you like horror, you gotta give this show a shot. I don't even like horror, but I know good TV when I see it.

OMG...how odd is this....
I just finished watching the last episode,
about two hours ago...AWSOME

I watched the first episode
and binged the series in two days

The last episode confused me a little,
but, other than that, I recommend watching it

Two thumbs up

I'm looking for another binge worthy show....
Did you watch Atypical...freaking AWSOME!

I'm disappointed Kimmy Schmidt isn't renewing

Holy Shiznit.

Two thumbs up

I didn't, but my sister recommended (Atypical) it.

Were you as blown away by the end of episode five as I was??

I haven't watched Kimmy Schmidt, but it's on my long list of things I want to watch. Lately I've been tearing through Grey's Anatomy - I believe I stopped watching when they had the merger, so now it's all new to me.

Holy Shiznit.

Two thumbs up

I haven't watched Kimmy Schmidt, but it's on my long list of things I want to watch. Lately I've been tearing through Grey's Anatomy - I believe I stopped watching when they had the merger, so now it's all new to me.

Yeah, episode 5 was a doozy

I just loved how they played out the storyline
between past and present... things aren't always what they seem

Still, I don't think episode 10 did 1-9 justice

Holy Shiznit.

Two thumbs up

I may or may not find out. I'm sitting here with two table lamps on because of course I am. :D I really want to see the rest of it, but the little I have seen is totally messing with my psyche.

Holy Shiznit.

Two thumbs up

I may or may not find out. I'm sitting here with two table lamps on because of course I am. :D I really want to see the rest of it, but the little I have seen is totally messing with my psyche.

Girl...who you telling!

I started watching 1 at night
but was too freaked out to finish the episode,
so I woke up early the next day, picked it up,
then downloaded the episodes and watched them
on the train ride to work, on my lunch, on the ride home...

Then, I wanted to keep watching more than I was spooked...
I still would pause and play during certain parts...lol

The Changeling with George C Scot. Trust me. Edge of your freaking seat.

49680b16f2da6084bc5f7c5279933887-1524590764-726x388.jpg

Last edited:
2 movies come to mind to me for all time scariness >>

1. The Entity

2. The Grudge (1)

Nothing scarier than ghosts.

The Haunting of Hill House is amazing. Great cast, amazing sets, and they have avoided over showing things.

Really creepy and scary.

Forum List

Back