Netflix is killing off user reviews.......

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Netflix is killing off user reviews
upload_2018-8-19_23-18-37.png

User reviews on Netflix will soon become a thing of the past. According to a CNET report, Netflix will remove user reviews from its service this summer. The removal rollout will happen in stages: by July 30, you won't be able to write new reviews for shows and movies on the streaming service. By mid-August, you won't even be able to read existing user reviews.
---------------------------------------

Oh yeah ok so this goes on around under your noses ..so much for rubber room bs

Yeah jackass..

upload_2018-8-19_23-23-34.png

Netflix is removing online reviews on July 30

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-19_23-18-11.png
    upload_2018-8-19_23-18-11.png
    377 KB · Views: 104
  • upload_2018-8-19_23-19-32.png
    upload_2018-8-19_23-19-32.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
There are plenty of sites that review the content on Netflix. Online reviews can get skewed pretty hard by fanboys.

it-stinks.jpg

I read the reviews and leave some as well. But, it does not bother me that they are removing that feature. I can still get reviews elsewhere.

They did away with the star rating system when that fat pig of a SJW Amy Schumer complained about the low ratings of her show.

It all started with that asshole Amy Schumner bitching about the low ratings she got for one of her stupid movies that was shown on Netflix. The dipshits at Netflix caved in to her and removed the rating system. Now they are going even farther.

Netflix really screwed up by going full Libtard. It was ridiculous doing the story of Troy having half the Greeks being Negroes to kiss the ass of the Blacks. Hiring that Valerie Jarret asshole and the Obamas shitheads was absolutely despicable.

Netflix has become the poster child for what is wrong with that bat shit crazy Left Wing Hollywood mentality.

Flash, sweetie, don't watch then. Hmmm? It is strange talking to you in language you use. You are strange. Just don't watch.

to a point i don't blame them. people use these "review" sections to post their political beliefs and it seldom has a thing to do with the content the reviews are supposed to be for.

ie - hillary clintons book. people dogged it on amazon and never bought it.
ie - the whatever hen rest that kicked out sanders and the colorado no gay-cakes baker on yelp

examples of people pummelling the person not the work from either side.

and now ESPN won't be showing the national anthem. i suspect the rest will follow suit just to bypass the stupid on both sides and get back to why a vast majority of people are in fact there.

There are plenty of sites that review the content on Netflix. Online reviews can get skewed pretty hard by fanboys.

In a society that has become more interested in smacking people around than providing sound and comprehensive reviews, you have to skip over so many of them. Some of the shows I really liked on Netflix were cancelled because they lacked audience. Some of the reviews I read, didn't have much to do with the content or style of the show, just what some nutcase decided not to like about it.

Art is subjective though, while product reviews can offer more fun. Like some complaining about the fact they put their cell phone in a washing machine and are having difficulty getting it function properly.

It all started with that asshole Amy Schumner bitching about the low ratings she got for one of her stupid movies that was shown on Netflix. The dipshits at Netflix caved in to her and removed the rating system. Now they are going even farther.

Netflix really screwed up by going full Libtard. It was ridiculous doing the story of Troy having half the Greeks being Negroes to kiss the ass of the Blacks. Hiring that Valerie Jarret asshole and the Obamas shitheads was absolutely despicable.

Netflix has become the poster child for what is wrong with that bat shit crazy Left Wing Hollywood mentality.
If you actually think that was the driver behind this, your fucktardation is only exceeded by your pathetic political bias.

If you actually think that was the driver behind this, your fucktardation is only exceeded by your pathetic political bias.

You are confused Moon Bat.

That shitstorm with that fat worthless Libtard kunt Amy Schumer started the change with the rating system.

Netflix to Scrap Five-Star Ratings amid Amy Schumer Controversy | Breitbart

Netflix to Scrap Five-Star Ratings amid Amy Schumer Controversy

The shakeup comes on the heels of Amy Schumer’s blaming right-wing Internet trolls for flooding her latest comedy special with negative one-star reviews.

Days after Schumer’s Netflix special The Leather Special debuted, the hour-long program had received hundreds of one-star reviews from Netflix members.

“The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article,” the Trainwreck star wrote on Instagram. “They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show. And I want to thank them.”

You are confused Moon Bat.

That shitstorm with that fat worthless Libtard kunt Amy Schumer started the change with the rating system.

Netflix to Scrap Five-Star Ratings amid Amy Schumer Controversy | Breitbart

Netflix to Scrap Five-Star Ratings amid Amy Schumer Controversy

The shakeup comes on the heels of Amy Schumer’s blaming right-wing Internet trolls for flooding her latest comedy special with negative one-star reviews.

Days after Schumer’s Netflix special The Leather Special debuted, the hour-long program had received hundreds of one-star reviews from Netflix members.

“The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article,” the Trainwreck star wrote on Instagram. “They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show. And I want to thank them.”

hmmm sounds like exactly what lefties are doing to conservatives on Twitter and FB. Turn about is fair play?

Getting decent reviews is pretty tough.
Rotten Tomato is absolutely worthless. VUDU community is not bad, but you just need to consider how it can be effected by Fanboys.

Getting decent reviews is pretty tough.
Rotten Tomato is absolutely worthless. VUDU community is not bad, but you just need to consider how it can be effected by Fanboys.

Reviews are really only useful if you read a crap ton of them. I shop through Amazon all the time, trust me you don't want to buy shit just because it has a lot of good reviews.

Related - Amazon deleted every single one of my reviews at some point; thousands of them, good and bad, full pictures, going back to basically the beginning of Amazon. They all just disappeared for no known reason and when I wrote Amazon about it they never even responded as to why my reviews are all gone :(

Forum List

Back