Netflix Flicks

I like the actors. I loath quentin tarantino. That's probably why I was already ready to hate the movie. But I watched it anyway.
The only movie I ever liked of his was Kill Bill.

i have never seen the kill bill ones....i love russell ...as should any woman our age lol....i got hooked on reservoir dogs....his movies are violent ...racially charged and woman hating most of the time

i found the newer survivors....too much food....they are feeding them all the time now...(season 15 china)

Resevoir Dogs was great. I forgot about that one. Kill Bill is pretty cheesy, but I loved it anyway, lol. You should watch all three of them.

Just finished The Hateful 8. When it first started, I saw quentin tarantino was director/producer and thought "oh thrill. Another n!gger this, n!gger that flick". And I was right. That dude sure has a thing about blacks and using n!gger every other word.
I gave it a thumbs down because it was as stupid as django unchained.

I tend to not watch a lot of movies; most are pretty unspectacular. I like series that don't seem coerced. But I'm sure I'm missing out on some good movies, I just don't have the patience to sit through ten bad ones to find the one good one I like.

Just finished The Hateful 8. When it first started, I saw quentin tarantino was director/producer and thought "oh thrill. Another n!gger this, n!gger that flick". And I was right. That dude sure has a thing about blacks and using n!gger every other word.

I tend to not watch a lot of movies; most are pretty unspectacular. I like series that don't seem coerced. But I'm sure I'm missing out on some good movies, I just don't have the patience to sit through ten bad ones to find the one good one I like.
Which is why I started this thread. Heads up sorta thing. :)

I tried, "Shameless" tonight. It has no redeeming social value, at all. As near as I can figure, it is all about glorifying the decay of society. Having spent my life escaping that world, I see no reason to return to it as a voyeur.

Django was hilarious...the kkk scene is one of Tarantino's best..right up there with the Pulp Fiction Apartment scene.

Right now, I am enjoying Planet Earth II. It is such a beautiful program and sure beats the nonstop political bullshit going on all the time. Thank goodness for netflix!!

I like the actors. I loath quentin tarantino. That's probably why I was already ready to hate the movie. But I watched it anyway.
The only movie I ever liked of his was Kill Bill.
Tarantino just wears me out
After a while, you just grow numb to the violence

SNOWPIERCER. I just watched it on netflix and...WOW. Twists, turns, and no writing this one where you know what is gonna happen next.

HIGHLY recommend watching it. Kinda weird in a Clockwork Orange kinda way.

Finished season 1 of Frankenstein Chronicles. Color me totally surprised at the finale. I didn't see that coming at all! Now I am eager to see what season 2 dishes out..which I am starting tonight.

This past month I have been into British shows. Currently watching some cooking show although sometimes it is hard to understand what they are saying.

Forum List

Back