Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

It's perfectly acceptable for the fat bastard to influence US politics, but it's anti semitic for America to say the slightest negative thing about Zionists.

Because of your personal definition of Zionism ?

It's perfectly acceptable for the fat bastard to influence US politics, but it's anti semitic for America to say the slightest negative thing about Zionists.

No, because Zionism is extremism, and I dislike extremism.
Not a single xtremist ideal has ever been followed that didn't involve hate and/or murder.
Zionists tend to claim they represent Jews, but a hell of a lot of Jews say, 'not in my name'.
It's absolutely the same as morons such as ISIS that claim to represent Muslims - they can go fuck themselves as well - they don't represent me.

Not a single xtremist ideal has ever been followed that didn't involve hate and/or murder.
Zionists tend to claim they represent Jews, but a hell of a lot of Jews say, 'not in my name'.
It's absolutely the same as morons such as ISIS that claim to represent Muslims - they can go fuck themselves as well - they don't represent me.

Do you mean like islam is extremism ?

Not a single Islamic ideal has ever been followed that didn't involve hate and/or murder

Islamists tend to claim they represent all that is good and peaceful, but far too many people say in your dreams but no muslims ever says not in my name

See you have your beliefs mixed up as it is islam that is extremist and murders. Zionism just wants a homeland for the Jews and the right to defend it against violence and attack from muslims.

Not a single Islamic ideal has ever been followed that didn't involve hate and/or murder

Islamists tend to claim they represent all that is good and peaceful, but far too many people say in your dreams but no muslims ever says not in my name

See you have your beliefs mixed up as it is islam that is extremist and murders. Zionism just wants a homeland for the Jews and the right to defend it against violence and attack from muslims.
I was just ready to reply and you beat me to it. You can't convince fools that Israel only wants to be Zionist and left alone, which is a natural want, and the people of the Devil's religion won't allow it.

I was just ready to reply and you beat me to it. You can't convince fools that Israel only wants to be Zionist and left alone, which is a natural want, and the people of the Devil's religion won't allow it.

Have you noticed they refuse to give their personal definitions of Zionism because they are afraid of being seen as racists. They give watered down versions of their beliefs because to do otherwise would show them as the racist pigs they are.

Have you noticed they refuse to give their personal definitions of Zionism because they are afraid of being seen as racists. They give watered down versions of their beliefs because to do otherwise would show them as the racist pigs they are.

Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
  1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

No racism or bigotry from me, just an objection to an extremist political movement based on racist/bigoted ideals.
Yes, the Islamic state of Iran will be tossed at me, but I'm hardly a fan of that mob either
Objecting to one extremist states's policy towards another extremist state doesn't mean I support either, just that I object to extremism, and the fact Israel's policy is both unreasonable and hypocritical.

Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
  1. a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

No racism or bigotry from me, just an objection to an extremist political movement based on racist/bigoted ideals.
Yes, the Islamic state of Iran will be tossed at me, but I'm hardly a fan of that mob either
Objecting to one extremist states's policy towards another extremist state doesn't mean I support either, just that I object to extremism, and the fact Israel's policy is both unreasonable and hypocritical.

So your personal definition is far removed from the real definition, and is more akin to the definition of islam

So your personal definition is far removed from the real definition, and is more akin to the definition of islam

That's the accepted definition - what's your version sound like?

Exactly the same as the official version, unlike yours that includes "extremist political movement based on racist/bigoted ideals" when that is not in evidence at all. In fact the opposite is true when you look at the way non Jews are treated in Israel. For a start they are very unfairly denied conscription into the armed forces or are denied the right to be told which ID card they will receive and can choose what is placed on it. Very racist and bigoted isn't it.

For a start they are very unfairly denied conscription into the armed forces

Also known as - you don't want them holding guns.

Well that is where you are wrong again as they can enlist if they want to, and many Christian Israelis do just that. As do some arab muslim Israelis because they like living in a free country.

What is it the pact of Omar and the dhimmi laws command regarding non muslims and weapons again ?

Well that is where you are wrong again as they can enlist if they want to, and many Christian Israelis do just that

Yes, it's a perverts' army, so few Muslims join.
As you say, there are very few Muslims, so most of the massive number of sex crimes are committed by Jew boys.

In Israel s citizen army a steep rise in sex crimes The Times of Israel

Hardly the crime you are trying to make it seem with 37 cases in the last year. Now how about some balance and show the numbers of sex crimes in gaza alone by hamas members. I bet it is 37 every day and not for minor crimes either but for major ones like rape.

Few muslims join because they know they face brutality and assault if the do.

Forum List

Back