Netanyahu's one direct quote from the Bible: Deuteronomy 31:6

Kermes oak tree with the permanent blood red stain left by the Crimson WORM.

red-stain.jpg

looks like a murder scene-----DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING----call the cops

It was a murder scene. 2,000 yrs ago. On a tree at Calvary. The one nailed to the tree who shed his blood? The One described as the "Crimson Worm" in Scripture. Let me bring up another photo!

Not to worry! He has Risen!
TheCross.JPG

This is the reminder!

red-stain.jpg

In Netanyahu's speech to the joint session of Congress Prime Minister Netanyahu in closing gave one direct quote from the Bible, Torah perhaps:
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and resolute, neither fear nor dread them.
(As Netanyahu phrased it.)

I am no Biblical scholar. Of all the verses of the Bible, Torah, why this one? Thoughts?
He is stating how G-D said we should face the enemy in this case Iran.

Has Jesus not given us everything? Scripture, prophecy, even signs in the very tiniest of insects - the Crimson Worm - and still! STILL we have people who resisting believing he is the Messiah!

American's who cheer for a foreign leader over their own elected President are nothing but traitors. ..... :cool:
You see in this country we have freedom to express our opinions.

The Prime Minister of Israel is a great statesman and patriot for his country and western civilization and the US president is a schmuck.

In Netanyahu's speech to the joint session of Congress Prime Minister Netanyahu in closing gave one direct quote from the Bible, Torah perhaps:

I am no Biblical scholar. Of all the verses of the Bible, Torah, why this one? Thoughts?

That too. It's all encompassing, Mike. The nation of Israel and the ingrafted family of God - born again Christians must realize that God is our strength! God is our fortress! There is no other refuge but God! This is it! We are headed into turbulent times! It is time for people to be prepared, to be ready, to be completely out of sin and living holy unto the LORD. It is time to believe God and not the scowls on the faces of the enemy! It is time to believe God and stand on the promises of God and not be intimidated! It is time to the company of Joshua to be raised up and declare I do not see Giants in the land! I see grapes!

VICTORY!

That entire anti-America debacle was geared toward manipulating the US to do what they won't do themselves. Netanyalhu doesn't want dead Israelis or the debt that comes with war so he made a deal with the Republicans to do it for him. Republicans want another ground war which would not solve the problem but would benefit the war profiteers. Ignorant RWs will blindly follow anything that they think will weaken the US or make the US look bad.

We are an ally of Israel but they are not acting like an ally of the US.

Republicans consistently prove they are anything BUT an ally of the US.
That must be a hell of a fictional book you are reading.

American's who cheer for a foreign leader over their own elected President are nothing but traitors. ..... :cool:
You see in this country we have freedom to express our opinions.

The Prime Minister of Israel is a great statesman and patriot for his country and western civilization and the US president is a schmuck.

The Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu is the greatest leader, greatest statesman on the earth today. There is no doubt in my mind. He is there for such a time as this! This is his time! This is Israel's time!

That entire anti-America debacle was geared toward manipulating the US to do what they won't do themselves. Netanyalhu doesn't want dead Israelis or the debt that comes with war so he made a deal with the Republicans to do it for him. Republicans want another ground war which would not solve the problem but would benefit the war profiteers. Ignorant RWs will blindly follow anything that they think will weaken the US or make the US look bad.

I have no idea what you are referring to, Mike. Use your quote button. I'm quoting Deuteronomy word for word.

I'm going to try to pick up later this evening because you are correct - this is right before Moses is taken home by the LORD. Which in itself is a powerful moment, Random. Think about having a relationship with God where God tells you this:

And the LORD spake unto Moses that selfsame day, saying, Get thee up into this mountain Abarim, unto mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, that is over against Jericho and behold the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel for a possession: And die in the mount whither thou goest up, and be gathered unto thy people, as Aaron thy brother died in mount Hor, and was gathered unto his people.

Deut. 32:48,49 50

Moses knew he was going to die because the Lord told him ahead of time. Moses knew the day he was going to die because the Lord told him right here. This is once again a fulfillment of Amos 3:7 which states:

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Amos 3:7

This is what I know about sorcerers, magicians, satanists, witches and those of the occult. They live in fear and torment. They do not know the future. They have no peace. They have no power over the servants of the Most High God - Jesus Christ.

This is what I know about the servants of the LORD. We live without fear and without torment. We have peace that passes all understanding and joy unspeakable. We have been given authority over all the power of the enemy. He cannot harm us.

What a comparison between the children of darkness and the children of light. Why would anyone not choose to serve Jesus Christ when He is the Victor? When He defeated Satan at the cross? When he took the keys to hell and death? When He is coming again? Why would anyone choose to be a slave to a defeated foe? It makes no sense!!

This is what the world will come to realize when they finally see him at the end for what he is. Then they will say....... This is the one that deceived the world? It will be a moment like none other - a moment of saying how could we have been so deceived? !

The good news is the forgiveness and mercy of God is so great that if these people will repent and turn from their sin and call upon the Lord to be saved - He shall save them. See Romans 10:8,9. This is the goodness of God. It is indeed Good News!
Two possibilities

1) Moses knew he was going to die because G-D told him so he wrote about his own death

2) Joshua completed it

I have no idea what you are referring to, Mike. Use your quote button. I'm quoting Deuteronomy word for word.
What I stated isn't in your quote, so I am not sure what you are referring to?

Deut. 31:6 is about possessing the land and it is about Israel entering into the promises of God. Anytime God gives you something you can be sure the devil is going to want to challenge you over it. That is just the way it is. But the good news is that everytime he has Israel has gained a blessing. So there is that too!

I'm going to try to pick up later this evening because you are correct - this is right before Moses is taken home by the LORD. Which in itself is a powerful moment, Random. Think about having a relationship with God where God tells you this:

And the LORD spake unto Moses that selfsame day, saying, Get thee up into this mountain Abarim, unto mount Nebo, which is in the land of Moab, that is over against Jericho and behold the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel for a possession: And die in the mount whither thou goest up, and be gathered unto thy people, as Aaron thy brother died in mount Hor, and was gathered unto his people.

Moses knew he was going to die because the Lord told him ahead of time. Moses knew the day he was going to die because the Lord told him right here. This is once again a fulfillment of Amos 3:7 which states:

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

This is what I know about sorcerers, magicians, satanists, witches and those of the occult. They live in fear and torment. They do not know the future. They have no peace. They have no power over the servants of the Most High God - Jesus Christ.

This is what I know about the servants of the LORD. We live without fear and without torment. We have peace that passes all understanding and joy unspeakable. We have been given authority over all the power of the enemy. He cannot harm us.

What a comparison between the children of darkness and the children of light. Why would anyone not choose to serve Jesus Christ when He is the Victor? When He defeated Satan at the cross? When he took the keys to hell and death? When He is coming again? Why would anyone choose to be a slave to a defeated foe? It makes no sense!!

This is what the world will come to realize when they finally see him at the end for what he is. Then they will say....... This is the one that deceived the world? It will be a moment like none other - a moment of saying how could we have been so deceived? !

The good news is the forgiveness and mercy of God is so great that if these people will repent and turn from their sin and call upon the Lord to be saved - He shall save them. See Romans 10:8,9. This is the goodness of God. It is indeed Good News!
Two possibilities

1) Moses knew he was going to die because G-D told him so he wrote about his own death

2) Joshua completed it

What do you mean Joshua completed it? What is that supposed to mean? Moses obeyed God, went up the mountain and God took him.

What I stated isn't in your quote, so I am not sure what you are referring to?

Never mind. My apologies. I am feeling sensitive today. I'm going to bed. This is an early goodnight. Good to see you, Mike.

Two possibilities

2) Joshua completed it

What do you mean Joshua completed it? What is that supposed to mean? Moses obeyed God, went up the mountain and God took him.
I meant as far as Moses writing about his own death.

Forum List

Back