Netanyahu's Great Magnanimous Peace Offer

US has no right to exterminate blacks because blacks' goal is not to destroy America. not true with Hamas regarding Israel.

yea, the watts riots were a peaceful demonstration. I we treated blacks and jews how israel treats arabs then you'd see exactly how violently blacks and jews would react to social marginalization.

Actually, at the Watts riots, the national guard should have been sent in with a mission to shoot to kill anyone who destroyed property.

HA! yea, dude. because THAT would certainly not have been seen as state based racism meant to cull minorities!

:thup:

I didn't say anything about exterminating a race. I said expel the palestinians.

Indeed, now how would you react if white americans wanted to EXPEL JEWS?

racism is still racism even if jews do it.

Find a jewish hate group whose mission is to destroy America. When you find one, let me know, and I will agree to have them expelled from the country.

I'm sure you won't include Aipac even though their motivation is strictly pro-zion rather than pro-american. But, you convey your racism anyway; after all, EVERY ARABS is just a jooo killer in waiting, eh buddy? Kinda like how all those shifty ******* just want to rape white women, RIGHT? Your selective application of what it means to "destroy" a nation is telling.

Like I said, if the US treated jews and blacks like jews in israel treat arabs then we'd see exactly how violent both groups will react. Your burden would then be to insist that such violent reactions are "apples to oranges".

Last edited:
yea, the watts riots were a peaceful demonstration. I we treated blacks and jews how israel treats arabs then you'd see exactly how violently blacks and jews would react to social marginalization.

Actually, at the Watts riots, the national guard should have been sent in with a mission to shoot to kill anyone who destroyed property.

HA! yea, dude. because THAT would certainly not have been seen as state based racism meant to cull minorities!

I don't give a good fuck what color they are. When people start rioting, destroying property, they should be shot. A terror group went to Spokane to protest the WTO a few years back. the spokane chief of police met with the terror group before the meeting. He said you guys are welcome to come and protest. However, I have snipers on top of these buildings. If you start destroying property, we will kill you.

Indeed, now how would you react if white americans wanted to EXPEL JEWS?

racism is still racism even if jews do it.

Find a jewish hate group whose mission is to destroy America. When you find one, let me know, and I will agree to have them expelled from the country.

I'm sure you won't include Aipac even though their motivation is strictly pro-zion rather than pro-american. But, you convey your racism anyway; after all, EVERY ARABS is just a jooo killer in waiting, eh buddy? Kinda like how all those shifty ******* just want to rape white women, RIGHT? Your selective application of what it means to "destroy" a nation is telling.

Like I said, if the US treated jews and blacks like jews in israel treat arabs then we'd see exactly how violent both groups will react. Your burden would then be to insist that such violent reactions are "apples to oranges".

If aipac's mission really were to destroy america, I would advocate expelling the group.

I don't give a good fuck what color they are. When people start rioting, destroying property, they should be shot. A terror group went to Spokane to protest the WTO a few years back. the spokane chief of police met with the terror group before the meeting. He said you guys are welcome to come and protest. However, I have snipers on top of these buildings. If you start destroying property, we will kill you.

cool. Now that we know your standard let's go ahead and treat jews like israel treats ALL ARABS and we'll see how many jews you've just validated the killing of. People are people, elvis. None of us respond differently to social marginalization. Ask Yagil Amir about that one. Marginalized jews will act EXACTLY like demonized arabs if they had to walk a sinlge hour in a pali's shoes.

If aipac's mission really were to destroy america, I would advocate expelling the group.

Again, let's see aipac and american jews enjoy the same disregard that israel throws at arabs and you'll see how quickly aipac becomes a jewish hamas. double standards are fun when you benefit, arent they?

cool. Now that we know your standard let's go ahead and treat jews like israel treats ALL ARABS and we'll see how many jews you've just validated the killing of. People are people, elvis. None of us respond differently to social marginalization. Ask Yagil Amir about that one. Marginalized jews will act EXACTLY like demonized arabs if they had to walk a sinlge hour in a pali's shoes.

The problem at this point is that the Palis have elected someone whose mission is to destroy Israel and/or throw the jews into the mediterranean. When a state's existence is threatened, the state should have the right to protect that existence using all measures necessary.

The problem at this point is that the Palis have elected someone whose mission is to destroy Israel and/or throw the jews into the mediterranean. When a state's existence is threatened, the state should have the right to protect that existence using all measures necessary.

uh, and jews HAVENT elected someone whose mission it is to DESTROY arab populations in israel? It's fucking hilarious that you both complain about the destruction of israel while validating a racist purging of arabs, dude. Pick a side. is it OK for one population to eradicate the other or not?

The assimilation of arabs woulnd't destroy israel any more than the assimilation of blacks destroyed America. People like you use such rhetoric to justify the inherent racism of your ethnic identity based xenophobia. Again, let's treat jews how israel treats arabs and you'll see exactly how violently jews are able to respond.. which, by your estimation, give the US the prerogative to expell every jew from the US, eh?

uh, and jews HAVENT elected someone whose mission it is to DESTROY arab populations in israel? It's fucking hilarious that you both complain about the destruction of israel while validating a racist purging of arabs, dude. Pick a side. is it OK for one population to eradicate the other or not?

The assimilation of arabs woulnd't destroy israel any more than the assimilation of blacks destroyed America. People like you use such rhetoric to justify the inherent racism of your ethnic identity based xenophobia. Again, let's treat jews how israel treats arabs and you'll see exactly how violently jews are able to respond.. which, by your estimation, give the US the prerogative to expell every jew from the US, eh?

The arab populations he wants to destroy are the ones who elected a mini-Hitler as their leader. Do you have a problem with the allied bombings of Nazi Germany? Would those bombings be considered bigotry against Germans?

The arab populations he wants to destroy are the ones who elected a mini-Hitler as their leader. Do you have a problem with the allied bombings of Nazi Germany? Would those bombings be considered bigotry against Germans?

I guess that would depend on if you are capable of empathizing with germans despite their elected leader. Certainly, the bombing of dresden and hiroshima and nagasaki is a funny thing for a jew who constantly screams about iran to support. Clearly, dead civilians are only a bad thing if they are jewish enough to count.

Again, israel elected bibi and lieberman who are no less racist about protecting a particular ethnic class.. Tell me, when can we go ahead and start bombing jerusalem in order to save arabs from the same ironic marginalization that jews once suffered from? Or, are germans the ONLY people to qualify for cultural racism?

Again, tell me EXACTLY why you don't advocate the assimilation of the entire pali population as valid, equal citizens of israel much like the US did with blacks and post-ww2 jews... :cool:

I guess that would depend on if you are capable of empathizing with germans despite their elected leader. Certainly, the bombing of dresden and hiroshima and nagasaki is a funny thing for a jew who constantly screams about iran to support. Clearly, dead civilians are only a bad thing if they are jewish enough to count.

Again, israel elected bibi and lieberman who are no less racist about protecting a particular ethnic class.. Tell me, when can we go ahead and start bombing jerusalem in order to save arabs from the same ironic marginalization that jews once suffered from? Or, are germans the ONLY people to qualify for cultural racism?

Again, tell me EXACTLY why you don't advocate the assimilation of the entire pali population as valid, equal citizens of israel much like the US did with blacks and post-ww2 jews... :cool:

I do advocate the assimilation of the palis into one state of Israel, provided their mission is not to destroy Israel's government.
If Jews try to overthrow israel's government, they should be expelled from the country or shot.

I do advocate the assimilation of the palis into one state of Israel, provided their mission is not to destroy Israel's government.
If Jews try to overthrow israel's government, they should be expelled from the country or shot.

then you are certainly not of the same stripe as the majority of zionist who elected bibi and lieberman for the EXACT OPPOSITE strategy when deling with israels ****** class. Palis, and arabs, are no more born to kill jews than black men were born to rape white women. Even if such becomes a convenient excuse for white and jewish racists to segregate the population.

and, id love to bronze your last sentence and show it to you were israel ever forced to act like an actual western nation and treat it's palis like WE treat our jews and blacks. You might find that you have to don the scarlet A every time you suggest shooting every Yigal Amir that is created the day israel is acknowledged as more than a JEW ONLY state.

Tell me, how many assassins of politicians does AMERICA extend fuck visits to, dude? Can you imagine a single killer of a politician in the US getting lionized and given conjigul visits like the jewel of right wing hebrews has been given? Hell, can you imagine israel extending such to an ARAB who kills a jew?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back