Netanyahu's Great Magnanimous Peace Offer

Problem is the Russians are apt to kill them like the Nazis. Before Nazism, Russia had centuries of pogroms against the Jews..

and amazingly, none of us are standing at the border of Belarus, firing missiles and begging for our great grandparents' land back.

shocking, eh?

What is shocking is that they did not do just that, or fight for land against the Germans. Instead, because someone else burned down their house, they went to a different neighborhood and appropriated an innocent party's (the Arabs) house. Heaven only knows why this is felt to be an injustice by a people who had nothing to do with burning down your house, or why a generation of people in palestine object to living in a large scale Warsaw ghetto. Go figger.

Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Palestinians reject Israeli terms

Al-Jazeera said:
Palestinian officials have condemned a major policy speech by Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, saying it had "closed the door" on moves to reach an agreement between the two sides.

[...]

"We ask the world not to be fooled by his use of the term Palestinian state because he qualified it. He declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, said refugees would not be negotiated and that settlements would remain."

[...]

Netanyahu told an audience at Bar-Ilan University in Tel Aviv on Sunday that he would require international guarantees that any Palestinian state would have no army or control of its airspace and borders, and would recognise Israel as a Jewish state.

[...]

Palestinian Objections:

Netanyahu's 'Palestinian state' would not include east Jerusalem, which was annexed by Israel after the 1967 Middle East war and is seen by the Palestinians as their future capital

It would not have many of the normal trappings of statehood under the vision: control of their own borders, airspace, a military and the right to sign treaties with other nations

Netanyahu refused to freeze all settlement activity in the West Bank, which it also occupied in 1967, despite US pressure and Israel agreeing to such a move in the 2003 "road map"

He stated that Palestinian families displaced from lands that are now in Israel would not be able to return, a key demand for the Palestinians

What is this shit? Seriously, what is this shit? What kind of "STATE" is this? Netanyahu can't even give them a fucking BANTUSTAN. How CYNICAL can one be to call this a "state"? And in case some here STILL don't understand by "we won't give up the settlements", THIS is what it means:

Jewish-Settlements-in-West-Bank-Map.mediumthumb.jpg

The Blue areas would become part of Israel and the brown areas would become the "STATE" of Palestine. Notice how they're CARVED INTO LITTLE PIECES? Cynicism of the very highest order. This is not a state.

I wouldn't give the Palestinians, whose leader wants to complete the work of Adolf Hitler, a state AT ALL.

move to Russia.. I've posted the op ed from the jew post suggesting that very thing.

:thup:

Problem is the Russians are apt to kill them like the Nazis. Before Nazism, Russia had centuries of pogroms against the Jews..

I guess you can take that up with the zionist jew from the jpost who wrote the op after falling to the ground and flailing about like a spurned child dragged out of the toy isle... time for a new ally, remember?

:cool:

and amazingly, none of us are standing at the border of Belarus, firing missiles and begging for our great grandparents' land back.

shocking, eh?

I bet you'd have to state other wise if a colony of russians were carved out of israel, jillybean... After all, Yagil Amir illustrates just how commonly human your silly little chosen ass really is.

Al-Jazeera said:
Palestinian officials have condemned a major policy speech by Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, saying it had "closed the door" on moves to reach an agreement between the two sides.

[...]

"We ask the world not to be fooled by his use of the term Palestinian state because he qualified it. He declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, said refugees would not be negotiated and that settlements would remain."

[...]

Netanyahu told an audience at Bar-Ilan University in Tel Aviv on Sunday that he would require international guarantees that any Palestinian state would have no army or control of its airspace and borders, and would recognise Israel as a Jewish state.

[...]

Palestinian Objections:

Netanyahu's 'Palestinian state' would not include east Jerusalem, which was annexed by Israel after the 1967 Middle East war and is seen by the Palestinians as their future capital

It would not have many of the normal trappings of statehood under the vision: control of their own borders, airspace, a military and the right to sign treaties with other nations

Netanyahu refused to freeze all settlement activity in the West Bank, which it also occupied in 1967, despite US pressure and Israel agreeing to such a move in the 2003 "road map"

He stated that Palestinian families displaced from lands that are now in Israel would not be able to return, a key demand for the Palestinians

What is this shit? Seriously, what is this shit? What kind of "STATE" is this? Netanyahu can't even give them a fucking BANTUSTAN. How CYNICAL can one be to call this a "state"? And in case some here STILL don't understand by "we won't give up the settlements", THIS is what it means:

The Blue areas would become part of Israel and the brown areas would become the "STATE" of Palestine. Notice how they're CARVED INTO LITTLE PIECES? Cynicism of the very highest order. This is not a state.

I wouldn't give the Palestinians, whose leader wants to complete the work of Adolf Hitler, a state AT ALL.

It's funny that you bring up Hitler given how many zionist jews similarly demand a JEW ONLY motherland... Say, how would you feel if white people in the US demanded the same? It would be racism THEN, wouldn't it?

YES, dude. YES. That seems like a fair compromise. I mean, with East Jerusalem as the Capital, that would be a HUGE step forward.
You do realize it was offered during the Oslo Accords and the Palestinians choose the intifada!

I think that and the settlements are really the key things Israel has to give up.
There were no settlements from '48-'67 and still the Palestinians choose war and terrorism! You must keep that in mind. The settlements are some-whatused as a PR campaign to justify violent acts, much in the same way Hezbollah uses the Shebba Farms!

And the refugees back into Israel will have to be the key thing that the Palestinians are gonna have to give up.
A key thing I don't think any sane person could expect a country to committed suicide like that.

If some of those really heavily Jewish-settled portions on Israel-WB border could be turned into a land bridge WB-Gaza, it would be a huge help.
The land bridge is talked about as being a train and a highway! Not bigger than that

But that would be the only way to deal with the settlements, only those big ones on the border. All of the ones that are seriously in the middle of the West Bank HAVE to go.
If there is an agreement that they can stay, become Palestinian citizens and under the law, protection and jurisdiction of the Palestinians (much like the Israeli Arabs are) I don't see why they need to go.

And the israeli-only highways criss-crossing the WB HAVE to go,
Well after WB is Palestine, of course!

and the military bases on the east side of the West Bank are just completely unacceptable.
Ditto

The West Bank will NEED to have territorial integrity and full access to its water resources if a free Palestine is to make any sense at all.
The hell of living in the dessert. The Palestinians should be grateful that they live next to the best argriculaturalist, water conservatiionist and clean/renewable energy on the planet!

That Jews in Palestine and Arabs in Israel should both have full and equal rights is a no-brainer; that would be of course the big hope.
Israeli Arabs already have equal rights, this will be on the Palestinians!

Do you think the majority of Jews/Israelis agree with you on the proposal that you just outlined, Ghook?
The majority agreed to Oslo! Go to Israel sometime, you will be surprise. Been there a few times. The people are most secular! Just like in America and most Western country, the right and left bark the loudest, but the secular middle is the majority!

shocking, eh?

I am dammit. Oh wait, my grandparent's were born in America, never mind!

It's funny that you bring up Hitler given how many zionist jews similarly demand a JEW ONLY motherland... Say, how would you feel if white people in the US demanded the same? It would be racism THEN, wouldn't it?

Israel has the right to defend herself at ANY cost, including expelling the Palestinians, taking out Iran's nuclear sites, and having A-jad assassinated.

Israel has the right to defend herself at ANY cost, including expelling the Palestinians, taking out Iran's nuclear sites, and having A-jad assassinated.

Did the white south also have such wide range of options when preventing the saturation of jews and blacks? Again, can I take a zionist play strait from israels treatment of palis and expel jews in order to defend this nation at any cost?

I do find it hilarious that zionist jews will both condemn terrorism... but then advocate assasination, rank genocide and bombing foreign targets in nations that haven't harmed a single jew.

You people have spent all of the capital that the holocaust provided.

Did the white south also have such wide range of options when preventing the saturation of jews and blacks? Again, can I take a zionist play strait from israels treatment of palis and expel jews in order to defend this nation at any cost?

I do find it hilarious that zionist jews will both condemn terrorism... but then advocate assasination, rank genocide and bombing foreign targets in nations that haven't harmed a single jew.

Right. they should wait until Iran shoots a nuclear missile into Tel-Aviv. Then go to the UN and Obama and ask permission to retaliate.
Jews and blacks in the south were not trying to destroy the south.

Right. they should wait until Iran shoots a nuclear missile into Tel-Aviv. Then go to the UN and Obama and ask permission to retaliate.

yea. thats what happens when you are more interested in justifyable defense rather than racially motivated offense. It's why we don't exterminate ******* in our urban settings on the chance that they MIGHT rob a liquor store.

and, Id bet a jew might have a different opinion than a white southerner about who is trying to destroy what. After all, we all know that your kind won't extend the same rights and equality to arabs in israel like you enjoy in Southern USA. RIGHT? Please, accuse someone else of petty, racist violence some more, Amir.

yea. thats what happens when you are more interested in justifyable defense rather than racially motivated offense. It's why we don't exterminate ******* in our urban settings on the chance that they MIGHT rob a liquor store.

and, Id bet a jew might have a different opinion than a white southerner about who is trying to destroy what. After all, we all know that your kind won't extend the same rights and equality to arabs in israel like you enjoy in Southern USA. RIGHT? Please, accuse someone else of petty, racist violence some more, Amir.

I didn't say anything about exterminating a race. I said expel the palestinians.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Barb
What is shocking is that they did not do just that, or fight for land against the Germans. Instead, because someone else burned down their house, they went to a different neighborhood and appropriated an innocent party's (the Arabs) house. Heaven only knows why this is felt to be an injustice by a people who had nothing to do with burning down your house, or why a generation of people in palestine object to living in a large scale Warsaw ghetto. Go figger.

This fantastic post by Barb should be turned into a "sticky" thread so that the entire Board could read it. Delta thanked him and I'm about to do the same.

Being abused by someone and taking out your frustrations on a completely innocent person is one of the most vile things a human being can do.

And this is exactly what has been done to the Palestinian people.

For sixty years they have been paying the price of German racism.

The german youth should be fighting and dying for their right to live in a jewish supremacist state carved out of Bavaria or Saxony, not the palestinian youth.

The English language doesn't have adjectives strong enough to express this injustice and the deep sadness it causes in anyone who has not lost his moral bearings.

But Barb and his deeply moving post will be vindicated in the end.

Sometime in the cext century all the racist jews and the super patriotic american clowns with nazi tendencies like Elvis will be rotting in their graves, Israel will have also bitten the dust and a new democratic, secular state will arise in Palestine.

Last edited:

US has no right to exterminate blacks because blacks' goal is not to destroy America. not true with Hamas regarding Israel.

yea, the watts riots were a peaceful demonstration. I we treated blacks and jews how israel treats arabs then you'd see exactly how violently blacks and jews would react to social marginalization.

I didn't say anything about exterminating a race. I said expel the palestinians.

Indeed, now how would you react if white americans wanted to EXPEL JEWS?

racism is still racism even if jews do it.

US has no right to exterminate blacks because blacks' goal is not to destroy America. not true with Hamas regarding Israel.

yea, the watts riots were a peaceful demonstration. I we treated blacks and jews how israel treats arabs then you'd see exactly how violently blacks and jews would react to social marginalization.

Actually, at the Watts riots, the national guard should have been sent in with a mission to shoot to kill anyone who destroyed property.

Indeed, now how would you react if white americans wanted to EXPEL JEWS?

racism is still racism even if jews do it.

Find a jewish hate group whose mission is to destroy America. When you find one, let me know, and I will agree to have them expelled from the country.

Forum List

Back