Netanyahu's Big Tuesday

No itch. Sorry. I believe too that Hillary will be elected. I hope not, because once she's done with us there will be nothing but a carcass. But I believe we are screwed up enough to elect a Muslim empathizer, whose campaign is bought and paid for by the Muslims, (and those 1%ers on Wall Street you hate so much) to replace the Muslim we elected twice.
I have enough of an understanding of Revelation to recognize what I watch on the news. And while it's sad to watch this once great nation die a slow death, it will all come to pass before Christ returns to stop us from annihilating every living thing on this earth. I look at this from a completely different perspective than you do. I believe I can even tell you the countries that are going to invade Israel, the result of their invasion, and how they were defeated and by whom. And there are passages in the Bible that seem to refer to radioactive material being flagged. So maranatha Lord, the sooner the better.
Absolute drivel, if you believe the Potus is a Muslim you need help.

No itch. Sorry. I believe too that Hillary will be elected. I hope not, because once she's done with us there will be nothing but a carcass. But I believe we are screwed up enough to elect a Muslim empathizer, whose campaign is bought and paid for by the Muslims, (and those 1%ers on Wall Street you hate so much) to replace the Muslim we elected twice.
I have enough of an understanding of Revelation to recognize what I watch on the news. And while it's sad to watch this once great nation die a slow death, it will all come to pass before Christ returns to stop us from annihilating every living thing on this earth. I look at this from a completely different perspective than you do. I believe I can even tell you the countries that are going to invade Israel, the result of their invasion, and how they were defeated and by whom. And there are passages in the Bible that seem to refer to radioactive material being flagged. So maranatha Lord, the sooner the better.
Absolute drivel, if you believe the Potus is a Muslim you need help.

Yeah, all Christians celebrate Ramadan, and look back fondly at the ringing of the Muslim prayer bell. :slap:

Forum List

Back