Netanyahu's Big Tuesday

Obama has people in Israel walking the streets with pamphlets that say, "Anybody but BiBi" regarding the upcoming election. And he's lying. He has indeed met with other foreign candidates prior to their elections in case you believe that garbage excuse. He's already involved in Israel's election. He's campaigning for one of the candidates.
He has completely and as a monarch, reversed our allies to join forces with terrorists. We have always backed Israel. Now he has turned America's back on them and instead has chosen to back Hamas, a terrorist group, and insists Israel give them their Capitol. That is tantamount to us giving half of Washington D. C. to ISIS. And now, unstable maniacal Iran?

Ask yourself what business we had overthrowing our Egyptian ally in favor of the terrorist group, The Muslim Brotherhood.
And he has chosen Iran over our ally. The writing is on the wall.

Listen to what Netanyahu says. He lives in that war zone. He understands the consequences of a clueless President empowering terrorists.
So does this former head of Mossad and various other warriors.Dagan’s intervention follows that of fellow former Mossad head Shabtai Shavit and the former head of the elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit who are among scores of former commanders involved in a video published on Facebook calling for Israel to replace Netanyahu.
Former Mossad head urges Israeli voters to oust Binyamin Netanyahu

Meir Dagan says prime minister’s policies are ‘destructive to the future and security of Israel’

Binyamin Netanyahu has said he believes that his speech is necessary to strengthen opposition to a potential nuclear deal with Iran being negotiated by the US and key allies. Photograph: Abir Sultan/AP
Peter Beaumont in Jerusalem

Friday 27 February 2015 19.09 GMTLast modified on Saturday 28 February 201500.07 GMT

Shares

A former head of Israel’s foreign intelligence service Mossad is urging voters to oust Binyamin Netanyahu in the next general election, accusing the prime minister of endangering the country’s security with his stance on the Iranian nuclear programme.

Meir Dagan, a vocal critic of Netanyahu’s Iran policy since stepping down as Mossad chief four years ago, is to be a keynote speaker at a rally in Tel Aviv next weekend, calling on the public to turf the prime minister out of office on 17 March.

Netanyahu was due to fly to Washington on Friday.

In a trenchant critique of Netanyahu’s leadership, delivered in a long interview in Israel’s biggest-selling newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, Dagan said the prime minister’s policies were “destructive to the future and security of Israel”.

Netanyahu’s planned speech has brought the already uncomfortable state of relations with the Obama administration to a new low amid suspicion that the speech – at the invitation of Republican house speaker John Boehner – was designed to enhance the Israeli prime minister’s electoral prospects.

Netanyahu has said he believes that his speech is necessary to strengthen opposition to a potential nuclear deal with Iran being negotiated by the US and key allies.

The intervention by Dagan – who ended his tenure as the head of Mossad in 2011 – is doubly significant because he shares the prime minister’s view over the risk posed by a nuclear Iran and is regarded as generally hawkish on defence and security matters.

Netanyahu has made security and the Iranian nuclear programme – and the US-led negotiations to contain it – his key election issue.

Recent days have also seen anonymous criticism of Netanyahu’s speech from serving intelligence officers as well as from former diplomats and political figures in Israel, including Isaac Herzog, the leader of the opposition.

Saying that he was aware that Israel was already “paying a high price” over the confrontation with the Obama administration – albeit in ways he could not disclose – Dagan said: “The person causing the most strategic harm to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister.

“As someone who has served Israel in various security capacities for 45 years, including during the country’s most difficult hours, I feel that we are now at a critical point regarding our existence and our security.

“Our standing in the world is not brilliant right now. The question of Israel’s legitimacy is up for debate. We should not erode our relations with our most important friend. Certainly not in public, certainly not by becoming involved in its domestic politics. This is not proper behaviour for a prime minister.”

Insisting he held no personal animus towards Netanyahu, who had helped him get a liver transplant, he said: “I have no personal issue with the prime minister, his wife, his spending and the way he conducts himself. I’m talking about the country he leads.

“An Israeli prime minister who clashes with the US administration has to ask himself what the risks are. On the matter of settlements, there is no difference between the two [US] parties. And even so, they provide us with a veto umbrella. In a situation of a confrontation, this umbrella is liable to vanish, and within a short time, Israel could find itself facing international sanctions.

“The risks of such a clash are intolerable. We are already today paying a high price. Some of them I know and cannot elaborate.

“I would not have confronted the United States and its president. Netanyahu may get applause in Congress, but all the power is in the White House. What will Netanyahu gain by addressing Congress? I just don’t understand it. Is his goal to get a standing ovation? This trip to Washington is doomed to failure.”

Dagan’s intervention follows that of fellow former Mossad head Shabtai Shavit and the former head of the elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit who are among scores of former commanders involved in a video published on Facebook calling for Israel to replace Netanyahu.

Netanyahu’s determination to push on with his speech has seen unusually critical remarks from senior US administration officials in the last week who have gone out of their way to express their displeasure.

Among them was John Kerry, the secretary of state, who openly questioned Netanyahu’s judgment on the issue, and Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice who warned that it was “destructive to the fabric” of US-Israeli relations.

Netanyahu’s plans to speak to Congress have also irritated many Democratic party members who view the speech as a partisan intervention in US politics on the side of the Republican party, prompting a number of Democrats to say they would not attend the speech.

The speech is also being snubbed by Obama and Joe Biden, his vice president.

After leaving Mossad, Dagan went public with his criticism of Netanyahu’s Iran policy, saying a military attack on Iran was “the stupidest thing I have ever heard”.
That comb-over doesn't look like $42,000.

Obama has people in Israel walking the streets with pamphlets that say, "Anybody but BiBi" regarding the upcoming election. And he's lying. He has indeed met with other foreign candidates prior to their elections in case you believe that garbage excuse. He's already involved in Israel's election. He's campaigning for one of the candidates.
He has completely and as a monarch, reversed our allies to join forces with terrorists. We have always backed Israel. Now he has turned America's back on them and instead has chosen to back Hamas, a terrorist group, and insists Israel give them their Capitol. That is tantamount to us giving half of Washington D. C. to ISIS. And now, unstable maniacal Iran?

Ask yourself what business we had overthrowing our Egyptian ally in favor of the terrorist group, The Muslim Brotherhood.
And he has chosen Iran over our ally. The writing is on the wall.

Listen to what Netanyahu says. He lives in that war zone. He understands the consequences of a clueless President empowering terrorists.
So does this former head of Mossad and various other warriors.Dagan’s intervention follows that of fellow former Mossad head Shabtai Shavit and the former head of the elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit who are among scores of former commanders involved in a video published on Facebook calling for Israel to replace Netanyahu.
Former Mossad head urges Israeli voters to oust Binyamin Netanyahu

Meir Dagan says prime minister’s policies are ‘destructive to the future and security of Israel’

Binyamin Netanyahu has said he believes that his speech is necessary to strengthen opposition to a potential nuclear deal with Iran being negotiated by the US and key allies. Photograph: Abir Sultan/AP
Peter Beaumont in Jerusalem

Friday 27 February 2015 19.09 GMTLast modified on Saturday 28 February 201500.07 GMT

Shares

A former head of Israel’s foreign intelligence service Mossad is urging voters to oust Binyamin Netanyahu in the next general election, accusing the prime minister of endangering the country’s security with his stance on the Iranian nuclear programme.

Meir Dagan, a vocal critic of Netanyahu’s Iran policy since stepping down as Mossad chief four years ago, is to be a keynote speaker at a rally in Tel Aviv next weekend, calling on the public to turf the prime minister out of office on 17 March.

Netanyahu was due to fly to Washington on Friday.

In a trenchant critique of Netanyahu’s leadership, delivered in a long interview in Israel’s biggest-selling newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, Dagan said the prime minister’s policies were “destructive to the future and security of Israel”.

Netanyahu’s planned speech has brought the already uncomfortable state of relations with the Obama administration to a new low amid suspicion that the speech – at the invitation of Republican house speaker John Boehner – was designed to enhance the Israeli prime minister’s electoral prospects.

Netanyahu has said he believes that his speech is necessary to strengthen opposition to a potential nuclear deal with Iran being negotiated by the US and key allies.

The intervention by Dagan – who ended his tenure as the head of Mossad in 2011 – is doubly significant because he shares the prime minister’s view over the risk posed by a nuclear Iran and is regarded as generally hawkish on defence and security matters.

Netanyahu has made security and the Iranian nuclear programme – and the US-led negotiations to contain it – his key election issue.

Recent days have also seen anonymous criticism of Netanyahu’s speech from serving intelligence officers as well as from former diplomats and political figures in Israel, including Isaac Herzog, the leader of the opposition.

Saying that he was aware that Israel was already “paying a high price” over the confrontation with the Obama administration – albeit in ways he could not disclose – Dagan said: “The person causing the most strategic harm to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister.

“As someone who has served Israel in various security capacities for 45 years, including during the country’s most difficult hours, I feel that we are now at a critical point regarding our existence and our security.

“Our standing in the world is not brilliant right now. The question of Israel’s legitimacy is up for debate. We should not erode our relations with our most important friend. Certainly not in public, certainly not by becoming involved in its domestic politics. This is not proper behaviour for a prime minister.”

Insisting he held no personal animus towards Netanyahu, who had helped him get a liver transplant, he said: “I have no personal issue with the prime minister, his wife, his spending and the way he conducts himself. I’m talking about the country he leads.

“An Israeli prime minister who clashes with the US administration has to ask himself what the risks are. On the matter of settlements, there is no difference between the two [US] parties. And even so, they provide us with a veto umbrella. In a situation of a confrontation, this umbrella is liable to vanish, and within a short time, Israel could find itself facing international sanctions.

“The risks of such a clash are intolerable. We are already today paying a high price. Some of them I know and cannot elaborate.

“I would not have confronted the United States and its president. Netanyahu may get applause in Congress, but all the power is in the White House. What will Netanyahu gain by addressing Congress? I just don’t understand it. Is his goal to get a standing ovation? This trip to Washington is doomed to failure.”

Dagan’s intervention follows that of fellow former Mossad head Shabtai Shavit and the former head of the elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit who are among scores of former commanders involved in a video published on Facebook calling for Israel to replace Netanyahu.

Netanyahu’s determination to push on with his speech has seen unusually critical remarks from senior US administration officials in the last week who have gone out of their way to express their displeasure.

Among them was John Kerry, the secretary of state, who openly questioned Netanyahu’s judgment on the issue, and Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice who warned that it was “destructive to the fabric” of US-Israeli relations.

Netanyahu’s plans to speak to Congress have also irritated many Democratic party members who view the speech as a partisan intervention in US politics on the side of the Republican party, prompting a number of Democrats to say they would not attend the speech.

The speech is also being snubbed by Obama and Joe Biden, his vice president.

After leaving Mossad, Dagan went public with his criticism of Netanyahu’s Iran policy, saying a military attack on Iran was “the stupidest thing I have ever heard”.
That comb-over doesn't look like $42,000.
I concur, that's why his expenses are fraudulent.

Not a goy you jackass. Do you not understand what they are saying? This is not a slam against Netanyahu. They are telling him that they know he's wasting his time, they know whose side Obama is on. It is an FU to their "supposed" ally. They are saying to Netanyahu, "Why bother."
God bless him for trying anyway, but sadly they are right. Their American ally is now anti-Israel and pro Muslim terrorists. We are collaborating with the enemy. Netanyahu is going to try to convince us to remain their ally.

Not a goy you jackass. Do you not understand what they are saying? This is not a slam against Netanyahu. They are telling him that they know he's wasting his time, they know whose side Obama is on. It is an FU to their "supposed" ally. They are saying to Netanyahu, "Why bother."
God bless him for trying anyway, but sadly they are right. Their American ally is now anti-Israel and pro Muslim terrorists. We are collaborating with the enemy. Netanyahu is going to try to convince us to remain their ally.
I think you better ask a grown up to read the article and then explain it to you, if you are not a goy what are you?
Ps are you still looking for the date Pakistan got nukes

Last edited:
PP, if you have to label, I would be considered a white Anglo Saxon protestant.
So as a dedicated Nazi, what did you think of the speech? I didn't think it would ever end, all that cheering and clapping. Netanyahu is a class act. And his speech was right on the money. While some focus on hair and goy stuff, the rest got a better understanding of dangers the Obama Regime is creating by switching sides in favor of the terrorists. We can deal with Iran before they start handing out bombs to the terrorists they've nurtured, or wait till they all start lobbing them.
A + Netanyahu. Now let's wait for the democrats to stand with Iran and slam our ally.

Make no mistake, the world is now at the point of choosing up sides for WW3. And this next world war will be nothing like the last, and not nearly as far from home.

An absolute ally. Always has been. Never declared jihad against us, and receives less than half as much aid as you lib's hand out to your Muslim buddies.

You have Israel confused with your friends that fly our planes into buildings, and cut people's heads off, and slaughter children row after row and they sit at their desks. You have been too busy with your con/lib war to realize the difference between an ally and an enemy.

FBI files detailing Israel’s stealth acquisition of U.S. nuclear triggers were declassified and released on Dec. 28, 2011. The FBI’s secret Portland and Los Angeles inter-office communications were originally scheduled for release in the year 2036. Their availability today reveals how Israel’s elite spy networks acquire U.S. nuclear technologies while evading criminal and diplomatic consequences.

Israel s Nuclear Triggers Secret files reveal brazen espionage and dangerous immunity Veterans Today

Worse than our brazen espionage? lol. Does The US Arms Export Control Act cover gun running to Mexico? Welcome to politics makes for strange bedfellows. If I was leading a country that all nations are about to come against, I'd spy too. Like we did to Merkel for no reason at all.

I thought it compelling though that our arrogant president announced that he was soon going to take center stage in Israel. He is doing everything he can already do, to take Israel down, and don't underestimate his ability. He's done a bang up job taking us down. Nothing Obama has ever done has showed any loyalty to our allies in the Middle East. I expect that to continue, to the detriment of the world.

The "Iran Plan" is a better deal than a military plan.
That is what our president announced just now. That requires several conditions.
The first is that we would have to assume that Iran tells the truth. They have lied repeatedly to UN reps and peace keeping envoys. Secondly, that Iran wants to be open about their nuke capabilities. Out of the 12 questions asked about their nuke program, Iran has answered 1. And then there are those ever growing underground bunker discoveries......
Thirdly, that they can be trusted to keep their part of the bargain. They allow their country to be used as a terrorist training hub. Why would they be trusted to keep their end of "the plan"?
This isn't an Israeli/Iranian Issue. This is a world/terrorists acquiring nuclear bombs en mass plan.

Last edited:
Worse than our brazen espionage? lol. Does The US Arms Export Control Act cover gun running to Mexico? Welcome to politics makes for strange bedfellows. If I was leading a country that all nations are about to come against, I'd spy too. Like we did to Merkel for no reason at all.

I thought it compelling though that our arrogant president announced that he was soon going to take center stage in Israel. He is doing everything he can already do, to take Israel down, and don't underestimate his ability. He's done a bang up job taking us down. Nothing Obama has ever done has showed any loyalty to our allies in the Middle East. I expect that to continue, to the detriment of the world.
Israel is more of a danger to set off nukes than Iran.

Not even close. If Israel was in the business of taking over governments, they would have done so by now, with their nuke superiority. They have not. Even with the threats of death to all of it's citizens, they have not. Enduring daily attacks from Hamas terrorists, they have not. To the contrary, they warn their enemies, before they strike back.
And they take threats to wipe them off the map seriously, even if we don't. If our president takes center stage in yet another nation's security, especially one of our allies , (think Egypt) then that ally is going to come out on the short end of the stick. That's clear. If we give Iran the opportunity to arm radical Islam, prepare to pay the consequences. They aren't going to stop their plan to take down the Big Satan.
That is who we are backing now. Israel has never made that threat.

I SWORE we lived in America...oh damn that's right we do! SO how about you israel loving traitorous scum wake up and realize we don't live in Israel and owe them NOTHING and they don't need our permission to attack anyone...so Netanyahu my war criminal pal...from the american people who want NOTHING to do with your war with Iran. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Oh and hey bring a few more planes and take these israel firster scum back to Israel with you.

Ignorant post. Apparently, Israel does need Obama's approval to attack Iran. He talked about shooting their planes down if they attacked Iran.

Meanwhile, Obama has helped the radical Muslims advance by giving them billions of tax payer dollars and equipment ranging from jets to guns. If only he was willing to help our allies as much as he does our enemies, Netanyahu wouldn't be so worried about whose side we are really on.

I SWORE we lived in America...oh damn that's right we do! SO how about you israel loving traitorous scum wake up and realize we don't live in Israel and owe them NOTHING and they don't need our permission to attack anyone...so Netanyahu my war criminal pal...from the american people who want NOTHING to do with your war with Iran. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Oh and hey bring a few more planes and take these israel firster scum back to Israel with you.

Ignorant post. Apparently, Israel does need Obama's approval to attack Iran. He talked about shooting their planes down if they attacked Iran.

Meanwhile, Obama has helped the radical Muslims advance by giving them billions of tax payer dollars and equipment ranging from jets to guns. If only he was willing to help our allies as much as he does our enemies, Netanyahu wouldn't be so worried about whose side we are really on.
The administration has denied that. I believe them over any war monger criminal like Netanyahu.

PP, if you have to label, I would be considered a white Anglo Saxon protestant.
So as a dedicated Nazi, what did you think of the speech? I didn't think it would ever end, all that cheering and clapping. Netanyahu is a class act. And his speech was right on the money. While some focus on hair and goy stuff, the rest got a better understanding of dangers the Obama Regime is creating by switching sides in favor of the terrorists. We can deal with Iran before they start handing out bombs to the terrorists they've nurtured, or wait till they all start lobbing them.
A + Netanyahu. Now let's wait for the democrats to stand with Iran and slam our ally.

Make no mistake, the world is now at the point of choosing up sides for WW3. And this next world war will be nothing like the last, and not nearly as far from home.
American Jews have mixed feelings about Benjamin Netanyahu s speech Public Radio International
What Israeli Media And Politicians Thought Of Netanyahu s Big Speech
Herzog also criticized Netanyahu's tactics, arguing that while "there is no doubt that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu knows how to deliver a speech, it will not stop the Iranian nuclear agreement," Ynet News reports.

Echoing comments by U.S. President Barack Obama, some in Israel argued that Netanyahu's speech repeated a number of familiar accusations against Iran and denunciations of the nuclear agreement, but offered few practical solutions, Reuters reports. Michael Oren, Israel's former ambassador to the U.S., said on a televised panel Tuesday that Netanyahu "did not offer any new ideas.”

In the weeks leading up to the speech, several Israeli politicians had warned thatNetanyahu's presence in Washington could damage the alliance between Israel and the United States.

Eitan Cabel, a member of the Knesset for the Zionist Union party, reiterated those concerns on Tuesday, calling the speech an act of "political pyromania." Cabel argued that Netanyahu "has introduced an undeniable rift between Washington and Jerusalem, and this has only strengthened Tehran’s hand."

As A Jew the chamoole does not speak for me either

RTR4RX3S.jpg

The "Iran Plan" is a better deal than a military plan.
That is what our president announced just now. That requires several conditions.
The first is that we would have to assume that Iran tells the truth. They have lied repeatedly to UN reps and peace keeping envoys. Secondly, that Iran wants to be open about their nuke capabilities. Out of the 12 questions asked about their nuke program, Iran has answered 1. And then there are those ever growing underground bunker discoveries......
Thirdly, that they can be trusted to keep their part of the bargain. They allow their country to be used as a terrorist training hub. Why would they be trusted to keep their end of "the plan"?
This isn't an Israeli/Iranian Issue. This is a world/terrorists acquiring nuclear bombs en mass plan.
Drivel, the real reason for Boehners invite Boehner and GOP quietly cave US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

We need an, Obama doesn't speak for America sign.
It must really itch but he does and after his term ends it will be a two term Hilary:dance:,the sign is in response to comb overs claim that he speak for all Jews, the arrogant yukel will not represent Israel soon.
Many liberal American Jews agree with Lowenthal. "We published an ad in the New York Times that was signed by 2650 people. It says, 'No, Mr. Netanyahu, you do not represent American Jews,'" says Rabbi Michael Lerner, editor of Tikkun Magazine, a progressive Jewish quarterly.
No, Mr. Netanyahu you do not represent British Jews.

Last edited:
No itch. Sorry. I believe too that Hillary will be elected. I hope not, because once she's done with us there will be nothing but a carcass. But I believe we are screwed up enough to elect a Muslim empathizer, whose campaign is bought and paid for by the Muslims, (and those 1%ers on Wall Street you hate so much) to replace the Muslim we elected twice.
I have enough of an understanding of Revelation to recognize what I watch on the news. And while it's sad to watch this once great nation die a slow death, it will all come to pass before Christ returns to stop us from annihilating every living thing on this earth. I look at this from a completely different perspective than you do. I believe I can even tell you the countries that are going to invade Israel, the result of their invasion, and how they were defeated and by whom. And there are passages in the Bible that seem to refer to radioactive material being flagged. So maranatha Lord, the sooner the better.

Forum List

Back