Netanyahu's AIPAC Speech

Wiseacre

Retired USAF Chief
Apr 8, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Just finished hearing his speech tonight. Sure sounds to me like Israel is going to strike Iran's nuke facilites soon. How soon? Dunno, I suppose as soon as they're ready and the right conditions are present. Great speech, he laid it on the line for what's at stake. I don't think they're going to wait until after our election, and I don't think they're going to give us a headsup in advance. Dunno how that affects the price of gas or Obama's re-election bid, depends on how things go from there.

Just finished hearing his speech tonight. Sure sounds to me like Israel is going to strike Iran's nuke facilites soon. How soon? Dunno, I suppose as soon as they're ready and the right conditions are present. Great speech, he laid it on the line for what's at stake. I don't think they're going to wait until after our election, and I don't think they're going to give us a headsup in advance. Dunno how that affects the price of gas or Obama's re-election bid, depends on how things go from there.

indeed........and watch gas prices this next week.:lol: Better buy it tomorrow s0ns!!!:D

The theme was” Israel has the right to protect itself” the same thing he said to Obama earlier. Great speech, Netanyahu speaks from the heart, and used other people’s words to cement the point… Brilliant:cool:

indeed........and watch gas prices this next week.:lol: Better buy it tomorrow s0ns!!!:D

Pace yourself. You want to wait until bombs are launched to blow your load. The thought of Americans suffering higher gas prices is just the foreplay.

BIBI gave a great speech. I bet Barry is pouting now that BiBi blew him off.

Seems like BiBi is putting Obama in a box. He must have talked about how Obama is against Iran having nukes a zillion times in that speech, like the two of them are best buddies and ready to turn Iran into a freakin' parking lot. I'd love to have seen Obama watching this speech.

Seems like BiBi is putting Obama in a box. He must have talked about how Obama is against Iran having nukes a zillion times in that speech, like the two of them are best buddies and ready to turn Iran into a freakin' parking lot. I'd love to have seen Obama watching this speech.

Natanyahu used Obama's ( and others)own words to make his case.:cool:

obama may just learn that if you keep to the middle of the road, you get run over from both sides.

Bibi knew obama was lying to him, he's just boxing him in so when obama goes to the muslims about how he doesn't support Israel, they won't believe him either.

To the ordinary muslim though, Israel is not going to be nearly as huge an issue as obama's major fuck up, that will go down in history as the the most major fuck up of all time. He lied about burying bin Laden's body at sea and the corpse of the great, powerful and honored shiekh did not have a muslim burial but is rotting away in the US.

Forum List

Back