Netanyahu refuses to meet with the peanut farmer 'jimmah carter '

Why would we want an ex-President meeting with an enemy of America?

So you're officially an Israel hater, huh, good to know you're finally admitting it.
A Bibi hater :thup:

Same shit
Do you hate America? You dislike Obama after all. A few million Israeli's voted AGAINST Bibi; do they hate Israel too?

The fact that I dislike Obozo is what makes me a patriot. There is no doubt Bibi loves his country are cares very deaply about his country's survival. There's a clear bond between Netanyahu and Israel. If you hate the man you do it despite all what he stands for, which is a strong and prospering Israel.
Made that way by US support and them standing on the backs of the rightful owners of said land...

Why would we want an ex-President meeting with an enemy of America?

So you're officially an Israel hater, huh, good to know you're finally admitting it.

Same shit
Do you hate America? You dislike Obama after all. A few million Israeli's voted AGAINST Bibi; do they hate Israel too?

The fact that I dislike Obozo is what makes me a patriot. There is no doubt Bibi loves his country are cares very deaply about his country's survival. There's a clear bond between Netanyahu and Israel. If you hate the man you do it despite all what he stands for, which is a strong and prospering Israel.
Your first sentence is nonsense. So I'll ignore that.

Anyways, as an American, it upsets me that he's gone to such lengths to sabotage us. And btw it's fully possible to love Israel and still be a colossal fuck up that turns the entire world against Israel. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Same shit

Made that way by US support and them standing on the backs of the rightful owners of said land...

Weirdo, nihilist, fake American says what?

Projection. I'm a liberal and only they are true Americans. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.

Same shit

Projection. I'm a liberal and only they are true Americans. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.
Dude.

200.gif

Same shit

Anyways, as an American, it upsets me that he's gone to such lengths to sabotage us. And btw it's fully possible to love Israel and still be a colossal fuck up that turns the entire world against Israel. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

What the hell are you talking about? How has Netanyahu sabotaged us? We're the one's that are fucking them over by allowing Iran to be sanction free.

What the hell are you talking about? How has Netanyahu sabotaged us? We're the one's that are fucking them over by allowing Iran to be sanction free.
Well first of all we're the reason Israel is sanction free. The rest of the world doesn't like them much at the moment, *cough* Bibi *cough,* didn't you know?

So right now, this very second, Iran has nuclear ambitions. Energy? Maybe. A bomb? Maybe. We don't know. Because they've been doing whatever the hell they want. Do you know what the point of sanctions are? To trade UN inspectors and openness about their nuclear program for a suspension of sanctions. Then we'll know what they're doing and can act as necessary. Do you understand?

I see the libs are foaming at the mouth because bibi made Obama look like a fool, again.

Obama made Obama look like a fool.
Bibi spies on America, tries to undermine US foreign policy, and you little morons clap and suck his cock. Do the real Americans a favor, convert and move to Israel. With "Americans" like you, who needs enemies.

America spies on Germany......

Go Bibi, you tend to business. Let Obama take selfies and golf, and Carter wander around looking for his nuts. You are better off without an "ally" that wants to help wipe off the map. Do what you need to do.

Takes more than peanuts to fight Iran.

(slowly backs away)

(closes the door)

(peeks through the window)

Why does Iran need to be fought? It seems to me, Israel and the US have attacked Iran more than Iran has attacked the US or Israel.

If you had studied Iranian history, you would know how devastating the Iran/Iraq war was on them. You would know who started that war, and how the US was instrumental in orchestrating it and supplying Iraq with the weapons it needed to carry that war out.

And you foolishly believe that Iran is the evil one in this scenario. What a laugh.

This book is funny, and sad. It is a graphic novel written by the daughter of Freemasons. Yes, they have them in Iran too. She is free now and lives in the west. But she tells the unbiased truth about Iran. I suggest you read it, cover to cover, as you have been a victim of propaganda.

http://www.grgafication.com/wohum-2014-2015/the-complete-persepolis-by.pdf

Same shit

Well first of all we're the reason Israel is sanction free. The rest of the world doesn't like them much at the moment, *cough* Bibi *cough,* didn't you know?

So right now, this very second, Iran has nuclear ambitions. Energy? Maybe. A bomb? Maybe. We don't know. Because they've been doing whatever the hell they want. Do you know what the point of sanctions are? To trade UN inspectors and openness about their nuclear program for a suspension of sanctions. Then we'll know what they're doing and can act as necessary. Do you understand?
I understand that you have no clue. Of course they're building a bomb. They have been reports that they could have tested nuclear triggers and they have a balistics missiles program. John Kerry said a month ago Iran's breakout time from a bomb is 2 to 3 months, and that the agreed framework increases the breakout time to one year. This is your administration talking. Iran is building the bomb either way, all taking away sanctions is going to do is make Iran stronger financially, so the can continue their agression and fight more proxy wars and fund more terrorism. Do you understand?

Takes more than peanuts to fight Iran.

(slowly backs away)

(closes the door)

(peeks through the window)

Why does Iran need to be fought? It seems to me, Israel and the US have attacked Iran more than Iran has attacked the US or Israel.

If you had studied Iranian history, you would know how devastating the Iran/Iraq war was on them. You would know who started that war, and how the US was instrumental in orchestrating it and supplying Iraq with the weapons it needed to carry that war out.

And you foolishly believe that Iran is the evil one in this scenario. What a laugh.

This book is funny, and sad. It is a graphic novel written by the daughter of Freemasons. Yes, they have them in Iran too. She is free now and lives in the west. But she tells the unbiased truth about Iran. I suggest you read it, cover to cover, as you have been a victim of propaganda.

http://www.grgafication.com/wohum-2014-2015/the-complete-persepolis-by.pdf

I'll take your book and raise you one tin foil hat. Here ya go:

tin-foil-hat.jpg

good to see and I imagine that mrobama will get the same treatment in the future as the peanut farmer is getting !! --- BOOM Netanyahu REFUSES to meet with Jimmy Carter The Right Scoop - ---

In addition to being a peanut farmer, Carter was an Annapolis graduate and was also a member of Admiral Rickover's nuclear team. Just a couple other of many accomplishments by this great man.

None of the repubs here seem to be able come up with an intelligent counter to what I say about Carter. Just he's an 'asshole' etc. Brilliant bunch of analysts on duty tonite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back