Netanyahu promises to topple Hamas regime in Gaza if elected

:eusa_hand:
Be careful what you wish for! Sometimes that ones that talk big, drive the country down the wrong path! AKA GWB!

The wrong path is allowing Hamas to remain in power. Any other path, that has Hamas completely destroyed, is the correct path.

I would like nothing more than Hamas to be taken out, but I still fear Obama's support of Israel! His first few speeches to the Muslim world seem very much as appeasing rather than standing on equal ground. It was very much like an apology. Let;s get a few thing straight, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Sudan, Yemen Oman etc are not beacons of freedom, do not promote religious tolerance, persecute women and minorties (particular Christians) etc. Therefore, I am not sure if he could stomach a Muslim backlash that would come from the hypocritical protests of another Israeli incursions!

Like it or not the Israelis need very much the US's support!

good grief.. is THAT the understatement of the fucking century. Beacons of freedom?

:lol:

I guess that depends on if one is a dirty fucking goyim or not.

good grief.. is THAT the understatement of the fucking century. Beacons of freedom?

It only makes you sound like more of a freak when you and your kind use those Islamo-tard words like "zionist" and "goyim". I hope when Israel is done with the dispicable Gazans, they also drop a bomb on YOU Shogun.

Last edited:

It only makes you sound like more of a freak when you and your kind use those Islamo-tard words like "zionist" and "goyim". I hope when Israel is done with the dispicable Gazans, they also drop a bomb on YOU Shogun.

Do you think a muslim or a JEW created the words ZIONIST and GOYIM, dickface?

and, of course you would, dude. You are the latest example of why nazis were able to flourish. Perhaps, if you were not as dumb as the turd that fell out of my dogs ass yesterday, you'd realize the irony of your zionist martyr excuses versus your laughable tough guy bullshit. But, unfortunately for your kind, israel would have to invade an ACTUAL nation to come and get me..

.... NOT civilian refugees in "fish in a barrel" gaza. Please, say some more TOUGH WORDS on the interwebs, dude! Im a SCERRED!

and, of course you would, dude. You are the latest example of why nazis were able to flourish. Perhaps, if you were not as dumb as the turd that fell out of my dogs ass yesterday, you'd realize the irony of your zionist martyr excuses versus your laughable tough guy bullshit. But, unfortunately for your kind, israel would have to invade an ACTUAL nation to come and get me..

.... NOT civilian refugees in "fish in a barrel" gaza. Please, say some more TOUGH WORDS on the interwebs, dude! Im a SCERRED!

Your Islamo-tard tirades bore me Shogun. Every post from you is the same thing over and over...zionist this, Isrehell that, etc. Youre a fucking cliche.

Why does anyone never want to talk about the fact that Isreal sold American Technology to the Chinese. I back Isreal, yet my support for them diminished a great deal when they did this, to the point where I try to avoid discussion about them because I wish for them to exist but they really piss me the fuck off and I could care less about them.

:eusa_hand:
Be careful what you wish for! Sometimes that ones that talk big, drive the country down the wrong path! AKA GWB!

The wrong path is allowing Hamas to remain in power. Any other path, that has Hamas completely destroyed, is the correct path.

I would like nothing more than Hamas to be taken out, but I still fear Obama's support of Israel! His first few speeches to the Muslim world seem very much as appeasing rather than standing on equal ground. It was very much like an apology. Let;s get a few thing straight, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Sudan, Yemen Oman etc are not beacons of freedom, do not promote religious tolerance, persecute women and minorties (particular Christians) etc. Therefore, I am not sure if he could stomach a Muslim backlash that would come from the hypocritical protests of another Israeli incursions!

I didn't see anything in Obama's interview that indicated a change of policy,just a change of rhetoric. Basically when he said if you unclenched your fist you will find our hand extended to you he just repeated what the Bush administration had been saying for years. In fact, everything Obama has done so far, with one exception, indicates he does not intend to diverge much from Bush's ME policy.

The only question mark I see is appointing Mitchell as his ME envoy. Mitchell has a long history of not being able to get along with either the left or right in Israeli politics, and either his appointment is a blunder or Obama is about to begin an get tough negotiation with Israel and has sent Mitchell to establish an unpopular position from which he can begin negotiations. Mitchell has long opposed any new construction in even the built up sections of the major West Bank settlements, and within a few days of his appointment, the Israeli government began for the first time in a long time speaking aggressively about new construction in the settlements, which I take to mean they are staking out a more aggressive position to begin negotiations from.

Why does anyone never want to talk about the fact that Isreal sold American Technology to the Chinese. I back Isreal, yet my support for them diminished a great deal when they did this, to the point where I try to avoid discussion about them because I wish for them to exist but they really piss me the fuck off and I could care less about them.

Ok, I'll bite. Exactly what US techonology do you believe Israel sold to the Chinese?

I am on the side that Isreal should be a free state...however

those cocksuckers also lost my support a long time ago when they started selling American military technology to the Chinese.

The balls on them.

Thats why the United States laughed at them when they asked to be included in the F-22 and F-35 fighters

Israel is one of the biggest DEVELOPERS of weapon systems in the world. They create a lot of their own.

Do you have proof of these sales of US technology to China? Post more than your mere accusations.

Also the US has sold weapons to Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iraq etc and they are not in any way the best friends of Israel

Ok, I'll bite. Exactly what US techonology do you believe Israel sold to the Chinese?

there is nothing to bite, its fact.

ISRAEL SELLS ARMS TO CHINA, U.S. SAYS - New York Times

All the way back to 1993

To Recent
http://www.inthenationalinterest.com/Articles/July 2005/July2005Stakelbeck.html

Israel is a strong U.S. ally in the war against terror, a long-time friend, and a confidant on issues pertaining to Middle East peace and security. That unique relationship however, has been recently challenged by Israel's attempted to sell sophisticated unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or Harpy Killer drones to China. This has led some analysts to speculate that the depth and strength of the Israel-US bilateral relationship is now in question -- with a reformulation almost inevitable

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source for the Middle East

For years, the US government has expressed concerns over Israel illegally transferring technology to China. During the Gulf War, the US gave Israel Patriot missiles as protection against Iraqi Scud missiles. In 1992, a US intelligence report revealed that soon after the end of the Gulf War, Israel had sold Patriot anti-missile data to China. Israel denied the intelligence report.

Washington has also alleged on several occasions that Israel violated agreements by exporting restricted US technology it buys with yearly US subsidies. This was the case with the largely US-funded Lavi fighter-plane program. Israel, the Americans believe, passed on technology to Beijing. China's F-10 fighter jet is believed to be almost identical to the Lavi.

Your Islamo-tard tirades bore me Shogun. Every post from you is the same thing over and over...zionist this, Isrehell that, etc. Youre a fucking cliche.

yea dude! You prove just how much they "bore" you every time you react to my posts!

Tell me more about cliche's, bitch, while you follow the same cookie cutter pattern of every other pussy zionist whose first reflex is to scream antisemite!

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you WANT to wear a scarlet fucking A for asking a question like that?

:rofl:

israel, right or wong!

When the US plane went down in China in 2000 right after bush took office..remember that incident, when the Chinese fighter hit the plane.

US Photos from the plane showed that the Chinese fighter was equipped with replicas of American Sidewinder missles that is believed to have been sold to them by the Israeli's.

I know...I stated the initial article was back in 1994 you can see that. Just because it was in 1994 does that mean it was cool to do?

The other 2 articles go back to the mid 2000's.

Regardless also, they sold patriot missle tech to the chinese in 1994...thats all it takes...the chinese can then do their own upgrades based off the foundation of the tech.

its a big deal

I know...I stated the initial article was back in 1994 you can see that. Just because it was in 1994 does that mean it was cool to do?

The other 2 articles go back to the mid 2000's.

Regardless also, they sold patriot missle tech to the chinese in 1994...thats all it takes...the chinese can then do their own upgrades based off the foundation of the tech.

its a big deal

Sorry. I hit the link and didn't notice that you had mentioned the year.

It's not something I'd have approved of. And I'd certainly have criticized it.

On the other hand, we give weapons technology to Saudi Arabia and gave money to the PA with the knowledge that it's used militarily.

I'm sure the mossad liked that as little as our CIA liked technology going to china. But which do you think more directly threatened the other's interest?

Just saying.

Seems they worked it out in 2005. (Your initial article was from 1994)

Israel Set to End China Arms Deal Under U.S. Pressure

This is not a matter of one specific, isolated incident, but rather a behavior pattern that has continued unabated since the Lavon affair to the Jonathan Pollard affair. Israel has historically conducted an unacceptably high level of espionage in the United States, a pattern that is particularly troubling because of the close alliance of the two nations and the potential security risks that could occur as a result. For instance...

A Long History of Israeli Spying on the US | Wake Up From Your Slumber

The Washington Post reported in a front-page story on May 7th, 1997 that US intelligence had intercepted a conversation in which two Israeli officials had discussed the possibility of getting a confidential letter that then-Secretary of State Warren Christopher had written to Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat. One of the Israelis had commented that they may get the letter from "Mega"-- apparently a codename for an Israeli agent within the US government.

This revelation has been treated by much of the press as something of an aberration, as Israeli officials have claimed that they do not spy on the US. Israel Foreign Minister David Levy told the Washington Post (5/8/97) that "Our diplomats all over the world, and of course specifically in the US, don't deal with such a thing." Prime Minister Netanyahu's office declared: "Israel does not use intelligence agents in the United States. Period."

Here is a sampling of the public record of Israeli espionage and covert actions against the US:

According to Time magazine (5/19/97), the US ambassador to Israel, Martin Indyk, last year "complained privately to the Israeli government about heavy-handed surveillance by Israeli intelligence agents, who had been following American-embassy employees in Tel Aviv and searching the hotel rooms of visiting US officials."

Three relevant documents were made public in early 1996:

1) A General Accounting Office report "Defense Industrial Security: Weaknesses in US Security Arrangements With Foreign-Owned Defense Contractors" found that according to intelligence sources "Country A" (identified by intelligence sources as Israel, Washington Times, 2/22/96) "conducts the most aggressive espionage operation against the United States of any US ally." The Jerusalem Post (8/30/96) quoted the report, "Classified military information and sensitive military technologies are high-priority targets for the intelligence agencies of this country."

The report described "An espionage operation run by the intelligence organization responsible for collecting scientific and technologic information for [Israel] paid a US government employee to obtain US classified military intelligence documents." The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs (Shawn L. Twing, April 1996) noted that this was "a reference to the 1985 arrest of Jonathan Pollard, a civilian US naval intelligence analyst who provided Israel's LAKAM [Office of Special Tasks] espionage agency an estimated 800,000 pages of classified US intelligence information."

The GAO report also noted that "Several citizens of [Israel] were caught in the United States stealing sensitive technology used in manufacturing artillery gun tubes."

2) An Office of Naval Intelligence document, "Worldwide Challenges to Naval Strike Warfare" reported that "US technology has been acquired [by China] through Israel in the form of the Lavi fighter and possibly SAM [surface-to-air] missile technology." Jane's Defense Weekly (2/28/96) noted that "until now, the intelligence community has not openly confirmed the transfer of US technology [via Israel] to China." The report noted that this "represents a dramatic step forward for Chinese military aviation." (Flight International, 3/13/96)

3) The Defense Investigative Service circulated a memo in late 1995 warning US military contractors that "Israel aggressively collects [US] military and industrial technology." The report stated that Israel obtains information using "ethnic targeting, financial aggrandizement, and identification and exploitation of individual frailties" of US citizens. (Washington Post, 1/30/96) (This report was criticized by several groups for allegedly implying that Americans Jews were particularly suspect.)

And of course, the ever so fundamental fact that unconditional, unregulated American support for Israel serves to aggravate almost every variety of Muslim in the region obviously means that such support still continues to function as a strategic liability for the U.S.

Forum List

Back