Netanyahu promises to topple Hamas regime in Gaza if elected

:eusa_hand:
Be careful what you wish for! Sometimes that ones that talk big, drive the country down the wrong path! AKA GWB!

Actually, a comparison with Obama might be more appropriate. A major point in Obama's campaign was the 2002 speech he made before a small anti war group in which he opposed going to war in Iraq, and Netanyahu's campaign is based in large part on his opposition to the withdrawal from Gaza and his prediction that Israel will be barraged with rocket fire if it did withdraw.

:eusa_hand:
Be careful what you wish for! Sometimes that ones that talk big, drive the country down the wrong path! AKA GWB!

The problem is the alternatives. Livni? She isn't what they need now. I think, perhaps, Netanyahu has the street cred to make a deal that no one else would have. (kind of like Nixon opening China). Plus, he'll shut down Hamas like Egypt, Jordan and Fatah (and the EU and the U.S.) want him to. Livni won't and a lot of Israeli's are tired of living in bomb shelters.

bibi doesn't have the balls to do anything more than rattle a sabre and hope that the US is watching. Attacking a nation that will fight back is a LOT different than killing off some ghetto arab refugees from the safety of 20k feet in the air.

bibi doesn't have the balls to do anything more than rattle a sabre and hope that the US is watching. Attacking a nation that will fight back is a LOT different than killing off some ghetto arab refugees from the safety of 20k feet in the air.

You're a fucking idiot. IDF troops went house to house on the ground without the cover of tanks in Cast Lead.

You're a fucking idiot. IDF troops went house to house on the ground without the cover of tanks in Cast Lead.

HA! yea, pussy.. house to house AFTER all the dangerous toddlers and women were bombed into the ruble. You may have watched Zohan one too many times, dude.

Like I said, this is nothing more than election year rhetoric by a guy whose backbone is rigid as long as he's hiding behind the shadow of the United States. Israel may be able to dominate ghetto refugees who have been blocked of all recourses but we ALL know why we havne't seen your little jewish bastion attack iran already.

:lol:

The cowardly IDF were afraid to go into the heart of Gaza.

So they stayed back and hid behind their tanks and bombers.

The IDF knew what had happen to them when they tried to take on Hezbollah man to man in Lebanon and got handed their ass.

cowardly, IDF? lol.... cowardly is Hamas leadership hiding in Damascus while telling Hamas in Gaza to let everyone die.

idiots. And this is the BEST argument for not listening to what anyone says. Terrorsts see acting reasonably as a sign of weakness...instead of as a sign of being civilized.

I guess the concept of being civilized is alien to terrorists.

cowardly, IDF? lol.... cowardly is Hamas leadership hiding in Damascus while telling Hamas in Gaza to let everyone die.

idiots. And this is the BEST argument for not listening to what anyone says. Terrorsts see acting reasonably as a sign of weakness...instead of as a sign of being civilized.

I guess the concept of being civilized is alien to terrorists.

Yes, cowardly IDF. Again, taking bombs and tanks against.... rock throwing children sure does take a lot of BALLS!

And, given the laughable disproportion between 12 dead jews and 1k+ dead arabs you have no room to call anyone uncivilized. I guess it's too bad that your kind tend to call ANY arab, civilian.. toddler.. child in a crib..., a terrorist.

I mean, who needs to confirm a bullshit "terrorist shooting from the crib" story from zionists when your sole interaction happens from behind a tank or in the air at 20k feet?

Life is not a fucking Adam Sandler movie. If zionist had any plan to REALLY attack iran without the protection of the US we'd have seen it by now.

well thats the first step.. feign total disinterest in anything that is not busy sucking zionist cock.

now, go ahead with the repeatable step 2...

AAAAANNNNTTTIIISSSSEEEMMMIIITTEEE!

:lol:

I am on the side that Isreal should be a free state...however

those cocksuckers also lost my support a long time ago when they started selling American military technology to the Chinese.

The balls on them.

Thats why the United States laughed at them when they asked to be included in the F-22 and F-35 fighters

clearly, the ONLY thing good germans could do was exterminate the threat of hazardous jews!

'scuse me.. wrong decade..

clearly, the ONLY thing good Israelis could do was exterminate the threat of hazardous ARABS!

Forum List

Back