Netanyahu: Omar, Tlaib’s ‘Sole Objective’ for Trip Was to ‘Harm Israel’

Netanyahu is only interested in getting our young killed in his wars.

You serve your master Satan well!

If the Jews are God's chosen people he does not need us to protect them. It just will be.

Satan reveals himself through the extreme persecution of Jews. You serve him well.

If you believe a rebuttal to a point is some lame personal remark, well........

God can handle this

TrumpS new slogan should be DemonRATS BANNED by foreign countries! Why would a country permit someone that promotes HATE and the destruction of Israel into their country?

freebeacon ^ | AUGUST 15, 2019 |

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the "sole objective" for Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) and Ilhan Omar's (D., Minn.) trip to Israel was to deny the country's legitimacy in a lengthy Twitter thread explaining the decision to deny them entry into the country.

"Only a few days ago, we received their itinerary for their visit in Israel, which revealed that they planned a visit whose sole objective is to strengthen the boycott against us and deny Israel’s legitimacy," the prime minister's official account tweeted.

"For instance: they listed the destination of their trip as Palestine and not Israel, and unlike all Democratic and Republican members of Congress who have visited Israel, they did not request to meet any Israeli officials, either from the government or the opposition."

He later added that "the itinerary of the two Congresswomen reveals that the sole purpose of their visit is to harm Israel and increase incitement against it," and pointed out that there trip was funded by the Palestinian organization Miftah, "an avid supporter of BDS, and among whose members are those who have expressed support for terrorism against Israel."

The prime minister expressed his respect for the United States and its elected members.

"No country in the world respects America and the American Congress more than the State of Israel. As a free and vibrant democracy, Israel is open to critics and criticism with one exception: Israeli law prohibits the entry into Israel of those who call for and work to impose boycotts on Israel, as do other democracies that prohibit the entry of people who seek to harm the country," Netanyahu tweeted.

The prime minister noted that the Minister of the Interior would consider a humanitarian request by Tlaib to visit her relatives "on the condition that she pledges not to act to promote boycotts against Israel during her visit."

Omar and Tlaib were supposed to arrive in Jerusalem this weekend, before traveling to the West Bank. Both have a history of anti-Semitism.

In 2012, Omar claimed Israel "has hypnotized the world" and called on "Allah [to] awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel." She has also claimed pro-Israel politicians are paid off and influenced by AIPAC to support Israel.

Tlaib has ties to Abbas Hamideh, an activist who has called Israel a "terrorist entity." Tlaib has also criticized Israeli policies as "racist" and dehumanizing.
EXCEPT that is simply criticism of the current administration's position, NOT "anti-Semitism." Tlaib has also criticized Israeli policies as "racist" and dehumanizing. So did the UN. They call the treatment of Palestinians "apartheid." The UN voted Israel into existence and has defended it numerous times.
UN is antisemitic duh

Must be embarrassing because Israel always prizes itself I’m standing on its own 2 feet and refusing to take orders from anybody else. And now they’re taking orders from Donald Trump.

Your posts are consistently embarrassing yet you keep posting.

TrumpS new slogan should be DemonRATS BANNED by foreign countries! Why would a country permit someone that promotes HATE and the destruction of Israel into their country?

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the "sole objective" for Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) and Ilhan Omar's (D., Minn.) trip to Israel was to deny the country's legitimacy in a lengthy Twitter thread explaining the decision to deny them entry into the country.

"Only a few days ago, we received their itinerary for their visit in Israel, which revealed that they planned a visit whose sole objective is to strengthen the boycott against us and deny Israel’s legitimacy," the prime minister's official account tweeted.

"For instance: they listed the destination of their trip as Palestine and not Israel, and unlike all Democratic and Republican members of Congress who have visited Israel, they did not request to meet any Israeli officials, either from the government or the opposition."

He later added that "the itinerary of the two Congresswomen reveals that the sole purpose of their visit is to harm Israel and increase incitement against it," and pointed out that there trip was funded by the Palestinian organization Miftah, "an avid supporter of BDS, and among whose members are those who have expressed support for terrorism against Israel."

The prime minister expressed his respect for the United States and its elected members.

"No country in the world respects America and the American Congress more than the State of Israel. As a free and vibrant democracy, Israel is open to critics and criticism with one exception: Israeli law prohibits the entry into Israel of those who call for and work to impose boycotts on Israel, as do other democracies that prohibit the entry of people who seek to harm the country," Netanyahu tweeted.

The prime minister noted that the Minister of the Interior would consider a humanitarian request by Tlaib to visit her relatives "on the condition that she pledges not to act to promote boycotts against Israel during her visit."
Omar and Tlaib were supposed to arrive in Jerusalem this weekend, before traveling to the West Bank. Both have a history of anti-Semitism.

In 2012, Omar claimed Israel "has hypnotized the world" and called on "Allah [to] awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel." She has also claimed pro-Israel politicians are paid off and influenced by AIPAC to support Israel.

Tlaib has ties to Abbas Hamideh, an activist who has called Israel a "terrorist entity." Tlaib has also criticized Israeli policies as "racist" and dehumanizing.

The two dispshit congresswomen actually gave Netanyahu the one issue he actually wins on: protecting Israel.

Apparently they are not content merely fuck up our election to insure Trump wins again.

If the Jews are God's chosen people he does not need us to protect them. It just will be.

You would be OK with Israel wiping Hamas and Fatah out?

Not my call.

As a general position, I'm not OK with anyone wiping anyone off the map.

That is perfectly fair. The US puts chains on Israel as well as providing assistance. If you’re cool with Israel unleashing it’s military might on Gaza and the West Bank then I have zero issues with your stance.

The two dispshit congresswomen actually gave Netanyahu the one issue he actually wins on: protecting Israel.

Apparently they are not content merely fuck up our election to insure Trump wins again.

So you agree they are dumbasses? Excellent.

Not my call.

That is perfectly fair. The US puts chains on Israel as well as providing assistance. If you’re cool with Israel unleashing it’s military might on Gaza and the West Bank then I have zero issues with your stance.

I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense.

If attacked, they have a right to defend themselves.

Not my call.

I do not believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of direct self defense.

They are attacked constantly. If Mexico treated the US the way Hamas treats Israel, there would be no more Mexico.

Not my call.

They are attacked constantly. If Mexico treated the US the way Hamas treats Israel, there would be no more Mexico.

They kinda take digs at each other. It's their squabbles, not ours. You want us to quit telling Israel what to do? I'm for that also.

The Israeli right is no different from Hamas, except in terms of who gets exterminated. AOC and Tlaib and Omar fail to notice, however, that if the Pales ever actually wanted a peace, the majority of Israelis would elect a govt to do it, and that is not conversely true of the pales. Pressley seems to have more sense than those three.

There's no way to directly compare Israel to the Pales, or Hamas.

And the three women are not content to merely win majorities in congress and the presidency, and revamp the Trump tax cuts for the rich and make HC and educ more affordable. Instead, the prefer another 4 years of Trump, so they can gain more attention … or something. I really don't understand what the hell motivates them, or the Bernie wing for that matter. dipshits, imo

Not my call.

They kinda take digs at each other. It's their squabbles, not ours. You want us to quit
telling Israel what to do? I'm for that also.

We are on the same page. Difference is Every mostly Islamic nation is a Sharia Law run, humanitarian disaster. The safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is Israel. Speaks volumes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back