Netanyahu: Israeli Military Will Surround Future Palestinian State

Why don't you show your sources Coyote?

Well Mike....in this thread and the other thread on Israel/Palestine currently active - I have linked to sources *often multiple* in almost every post beyond sarcastic one-liners.:rolleyes:

I find it hard to seriously believe you are asking me for sources but I'll assume you have some particular post in mind that I lacked a source on. Tell me which one it is and I'll link you to a source if there is one.

Yeah but no one is going to buy sources from Stormfront.com and der Sturmer. You'll have to do better than that.

You CAN read ... right? Or am I being over optimistic here?:eusa_eh:

funny that you silly fuckers are crying about evidence now. Last week I posted sources from the Haaretz and no less than half of you silly zionist bitches insisted that it was an antisemitic source while the rest of you totally ignored my posted evidence and retorted with the same ole, same ole standard issue zionist lump of shit.

and HERE YOU ARE trying to crucify coyote for not leaping through your hoop as you demand him to jump?

:rofl:

seriously. You silly motherfuckers take that whole "chosen" thing WAAAAY too seriously.

:thup:

I think we are over-estimating the reading comprehension skills of Markie and Rabbit.

Romper%20Room.jpg

funny that you silly fuckers are crying about evidence now. Last week I posted sources from the Haaretz and no less than half of you silly zionist bitches insisted that it was an antisemitic source while the rest of you totally ignored my posted evidence and retorted with the same ole, same ole standard issue zionist lump of shit.

and HERE YOU ARE trying to crucify coyote for not leaping through your hoop as you demand him to jump?

seriously. You silly motherfuckers take that whole "chosen" thing WAAAAY too seriously.

We didn't say Haaretz is an anti-semitic source. It's a very leftist Israeli paper. They have a free press there unlike the arab groups.

I also find it had to believe that that it's true because Hamas, which is a terrorist organization, wouldn't hesitate to kill Israeli civilians. That is their target. Heck, they kill their own civlians.

However, if it was true, which I dobut, then I think all of us would say those people should be prosecuted.

We didn't say Haaretz is an anti-semitic source. It's a very leftist Israeli paper. They have a free press there unlike the arab groups.

I also find it had to believe that that it's true because Hamas, which is a terrorist organization, wouldn't hesitate to kill Israeli civilians. That is their target. Heck, they kill their own civlians.

However, if it was true, which I dobut, then I think all of us would say those people should be prosecuted.

YEA! polish the turd however you need to. But, don't let Haaretz sources keep you from redirected your projected bullshit at non-jews!

:lol:

and, I don't give a shit what you find hard to believe. Lord fucking knows that you'd find ANYTHING that is not automatically sucking a jewish dick upon arched jewish eyebrow untrue. You might as well assume that native americans just enjoyed scalping motherfuckers and that such behavior had NO relation to encroaching white people. Face it, you are the ironic racist in this equation. congrats.

Last edited:
I wouldn't know. I'm not a muslim. But hey, don't let that keep you from making laughable predictions and showing just how much of a joke your kind are, little chosen boy!

:clap2:

I'm chosen for success and prosperity. You are chosen to be an angry loser in life.

Forum List

Back