Netanyahu = Hitler

You just have to look at Lamb Chop as a source of free entertainment. Apparently he has no problem at all with Syria using planes to bomb and bomb and bomb, but he never wants Israel to defend itself. With the stupid title of this thread, in his mind he probably wishes Hitler would have finished the job.
There you go, trying to hijack the thread,

You're a cyber terrorist! Not a very good one, either.

Start a thread on Syria and I'll tell you what my problems are.
"Palestine" is part of Syria, so I'm on target.

If you study the events in 1930’s Germany, you will find many striking parallels with islamist ideology.

Exploring this more deeply, an Islamic state has as its core precept, a bias and bigotry negatively affecting competing faiths. An Islamic state is by definition, discriminatory toward non-muslims. The parallel or modern equivalent would be Hitler’s Aryan Nation; "the Reich that would last 1,000 years". Muhammud's fascist vision of a globe ruled by muslims with the non-muslim dhimmi as subordinate minions may appeal to you but that nightmare world imploded long ago. So did the hoped-for islamist empire. The Nazi’s also created their version of the Boy Scouts and called them the Hitler Youth. Not at all dissimilar to the various militias and goon squads running around the Arab/moslem Middle East, all of them answerable to mini dictators and tyrants.

Certainly, Nazism wasn’t the first real time a virulently racist policy was married to blossoming science and technology-- but look how long that particular marriage lasted-- what, 11 years? Any attempt to unshoulder the clear and unmistakable fact that the Nazi ideology was deeply rooted in supremacist tenets is, (with clear and unmistakable parallels to an Islamic state), ... well it's patently dishonest at its core. Nazism would not have flourished without the peculiar attachment to theistic cultures that were deeply rooted in European culture, all very similar to Arab/moslem culture.

i think if i study the events of nazi germany (and i have, by the way) i will find many more striking parallels with zionist/israeli/jewish thought.

i am not claiming, nor have i ever claimed, that zionists/jews/israelis were big supporters of the NAZIs. they were/are not.

Sure you did and just a few posts away:
"the only real supporters of the NAZIs that i have seen in the mideast and particularly among the palestinians and israelis, are israeli citisends from russia."
You are clearly having a rough time tracking your own lies, Princess. :D

the fact that a group of jews or israelis support the NAZIs does not mean that i am making a blanket statement about the jews and israelis. generally, the jews/israeli/zionists
do not support the NAZIs. however, if you want to use the "exception makes the rule" argument, feel free to believe that jews/zionists support the NAZIs.

furthermore, you really should get past that second grade comprehension level and notice the adjective "big."

here, let's see if you can figure this out.

jews, israelis, and zionists are not big supporters of the NAZIs. the only real supporters of the NAZIs in the mideast are jewish immigrants from russia. run spot run. see spot run.

Hamas charter seems like the most popular page of Mein Kampf.

well, i'm not entirely sure that that's true at all, but even if it were, it doesn't mean HAMAS is a big supporter of NAZIs.

again, the only real supporters of the NAZIs that i have seen in the mideast and particularly among the palestinians and israelis, are israeli citisends from russia.

of course, fookin' maggie will keep her clap trap shut on this one. she only invokes her godwin's law when it comes to pro-palestinian posters.

On what basis do you conclude that "israeli citisends [sic] from russia" are supporters of the Nazis?

what leads me to conclude that "the only real supporters of the NAZIs that i have seen in the mideast and particularly among the palestinians and israelis, are israeli citisens from russia" is this...

Israeli neo-Nazi ring caught after attacks on synagogues | World news | The Guardian

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israeli anger over 'Nazi' group

Neo-Nazism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel’s neo-Nazi gang: A symptom of a deeper malaise

You just have to look at Lamb Chop as a source of free entertainment. Apparently he has no problem at all with Syria using planes to bomb and bomb and bomb, but he never wants Israel to defend itself. With the stupid title of this thread, in his mind he probably wishes Hitler would have finished the job.
There you go, trying to hijack the thread,

You're a cyber terrorist! Not a very good one, either.

Start a thread on Syria and I'll tell you what my problems are.
And you are a joke. Imagine some idiot saying that the Prime Minister of Israel equals Hitler when there have been so many Muslim dictator murdering so many people. Actually I think you might have been one of Hitler's loyal henchmen if you only had had that chance the way you carry on about Israel only because it involves the Jews.

And you are a joke. Imagine some idiot saying that the Prime Minister of Israel equals Hitler when there have been so many Muslim dictator murdering so many people. Actually I think you might have been one of Hitler's loyal henchmen if you only had had that chance the way you carry on about Israel only because it involves the Jews.
I didn't say he was the only one.

But you do this on every thread. As soon as you see criticism of Israel, you immediately try to derail any conversation by interjecting irrelevant bullshit into the mix.

I didn't say he was the only one.

But you do this on every thread. As soon as you see criticism of Israel, you immediately try to derail any conversation by interjecting irrelevant bullshit into the mix.
Irrelevant? How?

well, i'm not entirely sure that that's true at all, but even if it were, it doesn't mean HAMAS is a big supporter of NAZIs.

again, the only real supporters of the NAZIs that i have seen in the mideast and particularly among the palestinians and israelis, are israeli citisends from russia.

of course, fookin' maggie will keep her clap trap shut on this one. she only invokes her godwin's law when it comes to pro-palestinian posters.

On what basis do you conclude that "israeli citisends [sic] from russia" are supporters of the Nazis?

what leads me to conclude that "the only real supporters of the NAZIs that i have seen in the mideast and particularly among the palestinians and israelis, are israeli citisens from russia" is this...

Israeli neo-Nazi ring caught after attacks on synagogues | World news | The Guardian

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israeli anger over 'Nazi' group

Neo-Nazism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel’s neo-Nazi gang: A symptom of a deeper malaise
More crap. "Israeli neo Nazsim". Ha ha ha. Some mental case like yourself decided to make waves.

Hamas is a big supporter of nazi's

how exactly is HAMAS a big supporter of "nazis". as far as i can tell, the only "nazis" in the mideast today are jewish immigrants to israel from russia.

And amazingly Mein Kampf is a huge seller in Muslim countries.

and you prove that one with a reliable, unbiased source...and make sure those muslims we are talking about are members of HAMAS, because that is the claim i disputed.

it should probably be noted that the Zionist congress fully anticipated a Nazi victory over Great Britain...with this in mind, the calculating Zionists actually proposed an alliance with Hitler in order to secure a post-war Palestine...what compounded this act was that the Nazi party was already implementing anti-Jewish policies throughout Germany....
It should be noted that you're a shit spouting lunatic.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Last edited:
You're not walking on USMB, then. You're sitting on your ass mindlessly repeating terrorist propaganda.

Or is that some new definition of "kick-ass" of which I was unaware?
Citing international law, is terrorist propaganda?

There was no international law in the OP.

But here's some for you:

International Humanitarian Law - Customary Law

Let's see which ones Hamas is violating, shall we?

Rule 1. The parties to the conflict must at all times distinguish between civilians and combatants. Attacks may only be directed against combatants. Attacks must not be directed against civilians. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 2. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 6. Civilians are protected against attack, unless and for such time as they take a direct part in hostilities. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 7. The parties to the conflict must at all times distinguish between civilian objects and military objectives. Attacks may only be directed against military objectives. Attacks must not be directed against civilian objects. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 8. In so far as objects are concerned, military objectives are limited to those objects which by their nature, location, purpose or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose partial or total destruction, capture or neutralisation, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 9. Civilian objects are all objects that are not military objectives. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 10. Civilian objects are protected against attack, unless and for such time as they are military objectives. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 11. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 12. Indiscriminate attacks are those:

(a) which are not directed at a specific military objective;
(b) which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or
(c) which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by international humanitarian law;
and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction. [IAC/NIAC]​

Rule 13. Attacks by bombardment by any method or means which treats as a single military objective a number of clearly separated and distinct military objectives located in a city, town, village or other area containing a similar concentration of civilians or civilian objects are prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 14. Launching an attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated, is prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 15. In the conduct of military operations, constant care must be taken to spare the civilian population, civilians and civilian objects. All feasible precautions must be taken to avoid, and in any event to minimise, incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians and damage to civilian objects. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 16. Each party to the conflict must do everything feasible to verify that targets are military objectives. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 17. Each party to the conflict must take all feasible precautions in the choice of means and methods of warfare with a view to avoiding, and in any event to minimising, incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians and damage to civilian objects. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 18. Each party to the conflict must do everything feasible to assess whether the attack may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 19. Each party to the conflict must do everything feasible to cancel or suspend an attack if it becomes apparent that the target is not a military objective or that the attack may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 20. Each party to the conflict must give effective advance warning of attacks which may affect the civilian population, unless circumstances do not permit. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 21. When a choice is possible between several military objectives for obtaining a similar military advantage, the objective to be selected must be that the attack on which may be expected to cause the least danger to civilian lives and to civilian objects. [IAC/arguably NIAC]

Rule 22. The parties to the conflict must take all feasible precautions to protect the civilian population and civilian objects under their control against the effects of attacks. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 23. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas. [IAC/arguably NIAC]

Rule 24. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives. [IAC/arguably NIAC]

Rule 71. The use of weapons which are by nature indiscriminate is prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 87. Civilians and persons hors de combat must be treated humanely. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 90. Torture, cruel or inhuman treatment and outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment, are prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 91. Corporal punishment is prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 92. Mutilation, medical or scientific experiments or any other medical procedure not indicated by the state of health of the person concerned and not consistent with generally accepted medical standards are prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 97. The use of human shields is prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 106. Combatants must distinguish themselves from the civilian population while they are engaged in an attack or in a military operation preparatory to an attack. If they fail to do so, they do not have the right to prisoner-of-war status. [IAC]

Rule 113. Each party to the conflict must take all possible measures to prevent the dead from being despoiled. Mutilation of dead bodies is prohibited. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 136. Children must not be recruited into armed forces or armed groups. [IAC/NIAC]

Rule 137. Children must not be allowed to take part in hostilities. [IAC/NIAC]

Or does this law only apply to Jews?

Forum List

Back