Netanyahu = Hitler

Neither you nor your source, Global Research, have provided any evidence that the story is true. :D
You remind me of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, clicking her heals together, with her eyes closed, chanting...

"there's no place like home"

Crotch-boy:
Shit like this makes me think, maybe Israel should be wiped out.

New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel. The concept generally posits that much of what purports to be criticism of Israel by various individuals and world bodies, is, in fact, tantamount to demonization, and that, together with an alleged international resurgence of attacks on Jews and Jewish symbols, and an increased acceptance of antisemitic beliefs in public discourse, such demonization represents an evolution in the appearance of antisemitic beliefs.

A new phenomenon
Irwin Cotler, Professor of Law at McGill University and a leading scholar of human rights, has identified nine sets of what he considered to be "new anti-Semitism"[13]:

Genocidal antisemitism - The public calls for the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people.
Political antisemitism - The denial of the Jewish people's right to self-determination; The de-legitimization of Israel as a state; The attributions to Israel of all the world's evils.
Ideological antisemitism - The comparison between Zionism and Racism to "Nazify" Israel.
Theological antisemitism - The convergence of Islamic antisemitism and Christian "replacement" theology, drawing on classical hatred of Jews.
Cultural antisemitism - The mixture of attitudes, sentiments, and discourse of "fashionable" salon intellectuals.
Economic antisemitism - BDS movements and extraterritorial application of restrictive covenants against countries trading with Israel.
Holocaust denial
Racist terrorism against Jews
Denial to Israel of equality before the law in the international arena - The differential and discriminatory treatment for Israel in the international arena.

Jack Fischel, former chair of history at Millersville University of Pennsylvania, writes that new antisemitism is a new phenomenon stemming from a coalition of "leftists, vociferously opposed to the policies of Israel, and right-wing antisemites, committed to the destruction of Israel, [who] were joined by millions of Muslims, including Arabs, who immigrated to Europe ... and who brought with them their hatred of Israel in particular and of Jews in general." It is this new political alignment, he argues, that makes new antisemitism unique.[17] Mark Strauss of Foreign Policy links it to anti-globalism, describing it as "the medieval image of the 'Christ-killing' Jew resurrected on the editorial pages of cosmopolitan European newspapers.[18]
“ It is the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement refusing to put the Star of David on their ambulances. ... It is neo-Nazis donning checkered Palestinian kaffiyehs and Palestinians lining up to buy copies of Mein Kampf. — Mark Strauss[18] ”
The French philosopher Pierre-André Taguieff argues that antisemitism based on racism and nationalism has been replaced by a new form based on anti-racism and anti-nationalism. He identifies some of its main features as the identification of Zionism and racism; the use of material related to Holocaust denial e.g. doubts about the number of victims and allegations that there is a "Holocaust industry"; a borrowed discourse from third worldism, anti-imperialism, anti-colonialism, anti-Americanism, and anti-globalization; and the dissemination of what he calls the "myth" of the "intrinsically good Palestinian — the innocent victim par excellence."[19]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti_Semitism

Last edited:
New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel. The concept generally posits that much of what purports to be criticism of Israel by various individuals and world bodies, is, in fact, tantamount to demonization, and that, together with an alleged international resurgence of attacks on Jews and Jewish symbols, and an increased acceptance of antisemitic beliefs in public discourse, such demonization represents an evolution in the appearance of antisemitic beliefs.[citation needed]
Not really. It's the civilized world, disgusted with Israel's complete disrespect for human rights and IHL.

Ah, the old "prove that I'm wrong or else you're wrong" tactic. Never gets old, eh loiney? :clap2:
Hey, I provided my evidence for the claim. If you object, you need to show evidence that proves your objection has merit. If you tried to pull this shit in a court of law, the judge wouldn't even hear what you had to say.

New antisemitism is the concept that a new form of antisemitism has developed in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, emanating simultaneously from the far-left, radical Islam, and the far-right, and tending to manifest itself as opposition to Zionism and the State of Israel. The concept generally posits that much of what purports to be criticism of Israel by various individuals and world bodies, is, in fact, tantamount to demonization, and that, together with an alleged international resurgence of attacks on Jews and Jewish symbols, and an increased acceptance of antisemitic beliefs in public discourse, such demonization represents an evolution in the appearance of antisemitic beliefs.[citation needed]
Not really. It's the civilized world, disgusted with Israel's complete disrespect for human rights and IHL.
You just posted a finding from a bogus court with bogus findings and bogus testimony. Now you claim to speak for the civilized world too? Ha ha. I think you've embarrassed yourself enough in one thread. Better cut your losses, shithead.

You just posted a finding from a bogus court with bogus findings and bogus testimony. Now you claim to speak for the civilized world too? Ha ha. I think you've embarrassed yourself enough in one thread. Better cut your losses, shithead.
They haven't found anything yet.

They're just hearing testimony's from the victims.

Good grief. Folks will believe anything.
Provide proof that they're lying.

If you can't, why should we believe you?

Ah, the old "prove that I'm wrong or else you're wrong" tactic. Never gets old, eh loiney? :clap2:
You just have to look at Lamb Chop as a source of free entertainment. Apparently he has no problem at all with Syria using planes to bomb and bomb and bomb, but he never wants Israel to defend itself. With the stupid title of this thread, in his mind he probably wishes Hitler would have finished the job.

You just have to look at Lamb Chop as a source of free entertainment. Apparently he has no problem at all with Syria using planes to bomb and bomb and bomb, but he never wants Israel to defend itself. With the stupid title of this thread, in his mind he probably wishes Hitler would have finished the job.
There you go, trying to hijack the thread,

You're a cyber terrorist! Not a very good one, either.

Start a thread on Syria and I'll tell you what my problems are.

Forum List

Back