Netanyahu had better be careful...

Have you ever heard of Florida?

I dont have an electoral map in front of me, but you don't think Obama could be re-elected without Florida?

Florida and Nevada.

I think Obama is going to have a much tougher time in 2012 because of the run away spending and tax increases.

Obama still gets 330 EV.

2008 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

edit: this is under the 2000 census. The map will be redrawn in 2010.

Last edited:
I dont have an electoral map in front of me, but you don't think Obama could be re-elected without Florida?

Florida and Nevada.

I think Obama is going to have a much tougher time in 2012 because of the run away spending and tax increases.

increases?

Obama's plan now calls for giving tax breaks now but then they go up in 2 years when the economy gets better.

Republicans call that a tax increase.

Or when Bush's tax breaks to the rich expire in 2011, the GOP will say Obama raised our taxes. First of all, I'm not getting BUsh's tax breaks anymore. I think that ended in 04. Secondly, Bush and the GOP congress set them to expire in 2012. Why didn't they make them permenant?

I say so they coudl use it as a wedge issue.

Florida and Nevada.

increases?

Obama's plan now calls for giving tax breaks now but then they go up in 2 years when the economy gets better.

Republicans call that a tax increase.

Or when Bush's tax breaks to the rich expire in 2011, the GOP will say Obama raised our taxes. First of all, I'm not getting BUsh's tax breaks anymore. I think that ended in 04. Secondly, Bush and the GOP congress set them to expire in 2012. Why didn't they make them permenant?

I say so they coudl use it as a wedge issue.

Youre getting the tax breaks. You just don't know it. Your bracket probably went from 25 percent under clinton to 15 under Bush.

Our constitution doesn't allow it, theirs does.

Which makes RACISM ACCEPTABLE!

:rofl:

:thup:

:cuckoo:

gee.. I wonder what the fucking GERMAN national policy allowed back in 1945....

This isn't about race. This is about religion. There are Israeli Jews, Arab Jews, Russian Jews, Spanish Jews, Ethiopian Jews and Australian Jews. Everyone from any ethnicity is welcome - as long as they are Jewish. That's our right.

bullshit. Again, quote what israels own Law of Return states about atheist JEWS. Russian JEWS didn't become so just because of a change of faith. You know goddamn well that Xang Twang the Chinese cnvert is not as jewish as Jillian the ATHEIST and her JEWISH parents.

You hop from foot to foot hoping to rationalize racism. Sorry, jew.. Until you are ready to get the fuck out of America you won't be successful at blurring the criteria of being jewish.

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חוק השבות, ḥok ha-shvūt) is Israeli legislation, enacted in 1950, that gives Jews, those of Jewish ancestry, and their spouses the right to migrate to and settle in Israel and gain citizenship.

The law gives the right of return to those born Jews (having a Jewish mother or grandmother), those with Jewish ancestry

According to the halakhic definition, a person is Jewish if their mother is Jewish, or if he or she converts to Judaism. Charedi citizens of Israel generally do not recognize conversions performed by Reform or Conservative Judaism. However, the Law provides that any Jew regardless of affiliation may migrate to Israel and claim citizenship.

Originally, the Law of Return was restricted to Jews only. A 1970 amendment, however, stated that, "The rights of a Jew under this Law and the rights of an oleh under the Nationality Law... are also vested in a child and a grandchild of a Jew, the spouse of a Jew, the spouse of a child of a Jew and the spouse of a grandchild of a Jew".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of Florida?

Florida and Nevada.

I guess it's time for white people in the US to make their OWN Law of Return, eh buddy? Since you don't seem to have a problem with packing the demographics I guess it's time to start importing MORE WHITE PEOPLE FROM EUROPE TO MINIMIZE YOUR MIAMI INFLUENCE, EH?

:lol:

Florida and Nevada.

increases?

Yes. His tax deduction for this year won't be in place for next year. By default that's a tax increase on anyone making under $250,000 a year. Additionally, he's going to increase taxes on the wealthy.... which I have no problem with, but other people will.

The problem now is that there is no negotiating unless the real players are doing so. The US and Israel cannot 'negotiate', as the real decisions are not the US's to make. This has been true since Camp David, but I think the following puts it succinctly. Links at site:

Commentary » Blog Archive » Fall Into the Gap

Fall Into the Gap
DAVID HAZONY - 05.24.2009 - 4:47 PM
As the political dust settles in the wake of the Obama-Netanayahu meeting, the two governments’ positions are starting to come into focus. Netanyahu rejects the two-state solution; Obama affirms it. Netanyahu insists on continuing the “natural growth” of existing settlements; Obama rejects it. Netanhyahu insists that Jerusalem will remain the “eternal, undivided” capital of Israel; Obama sees Jerusalem as up for negotiations.

One would almost think from this that Israel and the United States are negotiating with one another. But they’re not. Israel’s supposed to be negotiating with the Palestinians. And there are all sorts of questions that have to do with what the Palestinians are willing to give up: the “right of return,” contiguity, Jerusalem, education, a permanent end to hostility, etc. What happened to all of these? As long as there is no Palestinian side to this negotiation, the respective positions of both Netanyahu and Obama are meaningless.

Well, not entirely meaningless. Both leaders have internal interests that their positions serve: Netanyahu calculates he will win points among Israelis by standing tough against American pressure; whereas Obama needs to show that he’s not beholden to the “Israel Lobby.” There’s something overly comfortable about this clash of views.

But, as I have pointed out, there is no Palestinian side to this negotiation, and there will not be one so long as the Palestinians are irreconcilably split between Hamas and the PA. The whole thing is process, and there is a price to pay for a show that never ends.

'Obama-Abdullah plan similar to pan-Arab peace initiative' | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

Obama is expected to present the initiative in an address to the Arab and Muslim world from Cairo in three weeks, and set out conditions for a demilitarized Palestinian state, with east Jerusalem as its capital, within the next four years.

If he makes this deal, he could be a marked man like the traitor Yitzak Rabin was. Many men and women fought for and died to retake Jerusalem from the Arabs. It is not a politicians' to give away.

I have spoken with family over there... no one truly believes that Netanyahu will actually make this deal with the Arabs, but if he even considers it, well... let's just hope he doesn't.

[Bfor and died to retake Jerusalem from the Arabs. It is not a politicians' to give away.
][/B]

Give it a rest jew boy. Jews didn't "fight" for squat. If they were fighters they would have killed Hitler.

'Obama-Abdullah plan similar to pan-Arab peace initiative' | Middle East | Jerusalem Post

Obama is expected to present the initiative in an address to the Arab and Muslim world from Cairo in three weeks, and set out conditions for a demilitarized Palestinian state, with east Jerusalem as its capital, within the next four years.

If he makes this deal, he could be a marked man like the traitor Yitzak Rabin was. Many men and women fought for and died to retake Jerusalem from the Arabs. It is not a politicians' to give away.

I have spoken with family over there... no one truly believes that Netanyahu will actually make this deal with the Arabs, but if he even considers it, well... let's just hope he doesn't.

[Bfor and died to retake Jerusalem from the Arabs. It is not a politicians' to give away.
][/b]

Give it a rest jew boy. Jews didn't "fight" for squat. If they were fighters they would have killed Hitler.

Actually I'd say that the Israelis are now a classic case of overcompensation in that regard.

Of course, when I read the obviously contempt you have for Jews, I can't honestly say I blame them for over-compensating, one bit, either.

Bad Huggy! No bagel for you!

Our constitution doesn't allow it, theirs does.

Which makes RACISM ACCEPTABLE!

:rofl:

:thup:

:cuckoo:

gee.. I wonder what the fucking GERMAN national policy allowed back in 1945....

This isn't about race. This is about religion. There are Israeli Jews, Arab Jews, Russian Jews, Spanish Jews, Ethiopian Jews and Australian Jews. Everyone from any ethnicity is welcome - as long as they are Jewish. That's our right.

I see you mentioned the Ethiopian Jews.

If it is not about race, then why is there a difference of treatment from Israel toward the Ethiopian Jews?

Furthermore, why do you think the IAEJ was established?

][/b]

Actually I'd say that the Israelis are now a classic case of overcompensation in that regard.

Of course, when I read the obviously contempt you have for Jews, I can't honestly say I blame them for over-compensating, one bit, either.

Bad Huggy! No bagel for you!

Good...I hate bagels The worst excuse for a pastry ever conceived. More self deprication for the jews as I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamas elected Bebe.

That old warrior Sharon gave up Gaza without any preconditions. Land for peace.

Did Hamas attempt to build anything? Nope, they used it as a terror base.

Hamas was Bebe's propaganda machine.

Forum List

Back