Netanyahu Claims ‘Victory’ as Israel Isn’t Called to Join NPT

Israel self inspects their own nuclear arsenal.:eek:

I know! It's astonishing. Israel HAS he ability to destroy every Arab country around them....... and doesn't. And every Arab country around them WOULD destroy Israel if given the chance.
I don't agree...Westwall...if they made peace with the Palestinians,most of Israels problems would be over.......Palestine does not need other Arab countries,just a two-way street with Israel.

How does one make peace with a group who's SOLE desire is to see you dead?
I've lived with Palestinians and Jews in Israel,generally both peoples get on well,the real problem is the Zionist Cult .......Who wish to see the end of the Palestinians,you see Westie,give the Palestinians their freedom and Land.......and most of Israel's problems will dissolve,I am Pragmatic enough and so are the majority of Palestinians that there will be an Israel.......on the whole it is the minority of Meat-Heads on both sides that love the Status-Quo.........but both Israelis and Palestinians want to see the end of this open sore......and get on with a peaceful life for their children and the future.

Everyone is a Loser in this current situation,but I should point out that the Israeli Government has turned markedly Right Wing and inflexable over the past few years...........steve..ps...all these Insults thrown from side to side,long term is futile.
I would imagine if MEXICO sent this many rockets into America, it would no longer be there...Oh, sorry, I was talking about what America would do if we had a president with BALLS and NOT a fucking Coward... Oh, sorry, off topic, it's ISRAEL that is getting bombed!

mAXBFD0.jpg

I know! It's astonishing. Israel HAS he ability to destroy every Arab country around them....... and doesn't. And every Arab country around them WOULD destroy Israel if given the chance.
I don't agree...Westwall...if they made peace with the Palestinians,most of Israels problems would be over.......Palestine does not need other Arab countries,just a two-way street with Israel.

I've lived with Palestinians and Jews in Israel,generally both peoples get on well,the real problem is the Zionist Cult .......Who wish to see the end of the Palestinians,you see Westie,give the Palestinians their freedom and Land.......and most of Israel's problems will dissolve,I am Pragmatic enough and so are the majority of Palestinians that there will be an Israel.......on the whole it is the minority of Meat-Heads on both sides that love the Status-Quo.........but both Israelis and Palestinians want to see the end of this open sore......and get on with a peaceful life for their children and the future.

Everyone is a Loser in this current situation,but I should point out that the Israeli Government has turned markedly Right Wing and inflexable over the past few years...........steve..ps...all these Insults thrown from side to side,long term is futile.
I would imagine if MEXICO sent this many rockets into America, it would no longer be there...Oh, sorry, I was talking about what America would do if we had a president with BALLS and NOT a fucking Coward... Oh, sorry, off topic, it's ISRAEL that is getting bombed!

mAXBFD0.jpg
Things change over time Vig., with real leadership,I will point out that Israel are NO CLEAN-SKINS in this conflict,although you try to make out otherwise...steve.....A man of Peace NOT War...............join me in Peace.......on a personal note...I trust the family and yourself are well and happy.

Israel can be trusted . After all they are an ally to the USA . 'iran, well they can't be trusted and they cause problems , terrorism worldwide .
USS Liberty Memorial
Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hold on there, why do you care about the USS Liberty so much to begin with?
Liberty is part of the repetitive canards Jew haters resort to. They have nothing but this constant debunked bullcrap.
Excuse my ignorance Roudy......what has the USS Liberty Memorial to do with Jewish folk.......?steve

Nothing at all, but it is brought up every time it is shown that the Palestinians are evil bastards that should be put down
I don't understand Pheo..steve

mAXBFD0.jpg
Things change over time Vig., with real leadership,I will point out that Israel are NO CLEAN-SKINS in this conflict,although you try to make out otherwise...steve.....A man of Peace NOT War...............join me in Peace.......on a personal note...I trust the family and yourself are well and happy.

As with ALL people some take actions into their own hands, BUT by sheer numbers, the muslim is far to blame!

No Steve, health problems when you get old are something YOU will have to look forward to, unfortunately!

mAXBFD0.jpg

As with ALL people some take actions into their own hands, BUT by sheer numbers, the muslim is far to blame!

No Steve, health problems when you get old are something YOU will have to look forward to, unfortunately!
You are a Diamond, Vig...LOL..steve

Er.....

The League of Nations gave Britain a mandate in 1920. Then there was a revolt and the mandate was scrapped with a British administered semi-independent nation put in place. The Anglo-Iraqi Treaty was signed by Britain and Iraq which gave this semi-independence except in foreign affairs and military affairs. Then another treaty in 1930 was signed. Then Iraq gained independence in 1932.

The League of Nations basically acted on behalf of the French and British who carved up the old Ottoman Empire. To suggest the League of Nations did something is like saying the UN invaded Iraq in 2003.

Iraq was ruled by the Hashemites, who controlled Mecca, which happens to be in Saudi Arabia.

In 1932 King Faisal I of Iraq was in charge and had been since 1921. (well, in charge in as much as it was the british). He was born in Mecca. Died in Switzerland. Grew up in Istanbul. Hardly Iraqi, was he?

Sadam wasn't put in power by the British, he grabbed power by military takeover decades later. Are you complaining why the British gave 99% of the land to be ruled by Muslim rulers?

Yes, I know this, but then I didn't say Saddam was put in place by the British. Saddam was a product of what the British did. They put in place a Saudi king who waskicked out and replaced by the Ba-ath Party which Saddam then took over and ended up being what he became?

It's proof that the decision made at one point in time can have a massive impact on the country 70 years later. The impact of Bush's decision to invade Iraq will last for a long, LONG time.

The British made Iraq, a country that should never have been a country in the first place. Also, you assume that if a Russian took over the UK then i'd be okay. Monarchs have to be accepted, clearly Faisal wasn't in Iraq, they got rid of him.

So you would prefer a ba'ath dictator to have been installed in 1920 then. Iraq was a country in name before Britain came on the scene and it was part of the ottoman empire, so stop twisting history to meet with your half truth POV and try looking at the facts from before WW1.

Try this for historical fact

Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Throughout most of the period of Ottoman rule (1533–1918) the territory of present-day Iraq was a battle zone between the rival regional empires and tribal alliances. The Safavid dynasty of Iran briefly asserted their hegemony over Iraq in the periods of 1508–1533 and 1622–1638.

By the 17th century, the frequent conflicts with the Safavids had sapped the strength of the Ottoman Empire and had weakened its control over its provinces. The nomadic population swelled with the influx of bedouins from Najd, in the Arabian Peninsula. Bedouin raids on settled areas became impossible to curb.[39]

Iraq was under the Ottoman Empire. The Hapsburg Empire consisted of different peoples and cultures. Doesn't mean they should still be one country. How many countries were under the Hapsburgs? Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bosnia, Slovenia and many more.

Don't try and present this as a simple "Iraq existed before therefore it should have done afterwards. Why do you think it has such straight borders? Only in Africa and the Middle East with such meddling, and in North America which was taken from natives there, do you find straight borders. Its a sign that culture and peoples mean nothing to those who made the borders.

As for your facts, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

800px-Cedid_Atlas_%28Middle_East%29_1803.jpg

Map of the area from 1803. Recognise Iraq there? No. Me neither.

Yes it is the part in green. or didn't you read the legend that came with this map on Wiki ?

middle-east-political-map+%281%29.jpg

If you notice that the top of Iraq corresponds to the southern coastline of Turkey. In the old map there's blue where the top of Iraq is, Kurdistan, by the way. You might notice that Iraq also has a little more coastline in the 1803 map.

The point being that it changed. It wasn't so natural at all.

in reply to post #81 by Vigilante . I don't know what the USA would do about any kind of attack on the USA anymore . Heck , USA allows invasion over a southern border and does pin prick bombing of 'Islamic state' enemies when the USA could easily wipe out the 'Islamic state' . Its especially bad with mrobama !! I think that the USA has become very , guess that they've become like much of Europe .

Sadam wasn't put in power by the British, he grabbed power by military takeover decades later. Are you complaining why the British gave 99% of the land to be ruled by Muslim rulers?

Yes, I know this, but then I didn't say Saddam was put in place by the British. Saddam was a product of what the British did. They put in place a Saudi king who waskicked out and replaced by the Ba-ath Party which Saddam then took over and ended up being what he became?

It's proof that the decision made at one point in time can have a massive impact on the country 70 years later. The impact of Bush's decision to invade Iraq will last for a long, LONG time.

The British made Iraq, a country that should never have been a country in the first place. Also, you assume that if a Russian took over the UK then i'd be okay. Monarchs have to be accepted, clearly Faisal wasn't in Iraq, they got rid of him.

So you would prefer a ba'ath dictator to have been installed in 1920 then. Iraq was a country in name before Britain came on the scene and it was part of the ottoman empire, so stop twisting history to meet with your half truth POV and try looking at the facts from before WW1.

Try this for historical fact

Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Throughout most of the period of Ottoman rule (1533–1918) the territory of present-day Iraq was a battle zone between the rival regional empires and tribal alliances. The Safavid dynasty of Iran briefly asserted their hegemony over Iraq in the periods of 1508–1533 and 1622–1638.

By the 17th century, the frequent conflicts with the Safavids had sapped the strength of the Ottoman Empire and had weakened its control over its provinces. The nomadic population swelled with the influx of bedouins from Najd, in the Arabian Peninsula. Bedouin raids on settled areas became impossible to curb.[39]

Iraq was under the Ottoman Empire. The Hapsburg Empire consisted of different peoples and cultures. Doesn't mean they should still be one country. How many countries were under the Hapsburgs? Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bosnia, Slovenia and many more.

Don't try and present this as a simple "Iraq existed before therefore it should have done afterwards. Why do you think it has such straight borders? Only in Africa and the Middle East with such meddling, and in North America which was taken from natives there, do you find straight borders. Its a sign that culture and peoples mean nothing to those who made the borders.

As for your facts, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

800px-Cedid_Atlas_%28Middle_East%29_1803.jpg

Map of the area from 1803. Recognise Iraq there? No. Me neither.

Yes it is the part in green. or didn't you read the legend that came with this map on Wiki ?

middle-east-political-map+%281%29.jpg

If you notice that the top of Iraq corresponds to the southern coastline of Turkey. In the old map there's blue where the top of Iraq is, Kurdistan, by the way. You might notice that Iraq also has a little more coastline in the 1803 map.

The point being that it changed. It wasn't so natural at all.
Interesting point here also Frigid is that the Aral Sea has almost dried up completely,moreover during the time of Alexander the Great,you could sail from the Caspian Sea to the Aral Sea then onto the Oxus River......also who owned the island of "Socotra" west of Somalia ?,there is no sign of Eritrea..steve

I've lived with Palestinians and Jews in Israel

So have the Jews and the "Palestinians".

The fact is, Israel is surrounded by people who would destroy them without a backward glance. The "Palestinians" are merely a proxy army for those interests.

in reply to post #81 by Vigilante . I don't know what the USA would do about any kind of attack on the USA anymore . Heck , USA allows invasion over a southern border and does pin prick bombing of 'Islamic state' enemies when the USA could easily wipe out the 'Islamic state' . Its especially bad with mrobama !! I think that the USA has become very , guess that they've become like much of Europe .

I like to think the military would take matters into their own hands should the political field remain impotent.

maybe Billy but heck , a military coup in the USA , sounds pretty 3rd worldy to me .

and as I said , the southern border invasion continues and next the USA will be importing thousands of refugee invader from Syria or wherever they come from .

maybe Billy but heck , a military coup in the USA , sounds pretty 3rd worldy to me .

Under normal circumstances I would be of course against it, but if the political element refused to defend the country, I would have no complaints.

I just am amazed seeing how far this country has fallen , imo !! And , in my opinion many of the old time patriotic General and Officers in the military are gone .

Do you really think this is a problem with Israel?

Liberty is part of the repetitive canards Jew haters resort to. They have nothing but this constant debunked bullcrap.
Excuse my ignorance Roudy......what has the USS Liberty Memorial to do with Jewish folk.......?steve

Nothing at all, but it is brought up every time it is shown that the Palestinians are evil bastards that should be put down
I don't understand Pheo..steve

Because you choose not to understand when you are caught on the back foot

The NPT is a voluntary Treaty, that Iran signed, and Israel didn't.

Nations that sign get stuff for signing, like help with their nuclear energy programs.

Israel, surrounded by muslims states didn't need energy, they needed bombs.

Iran, with it's complete lack of energy resources signed.

Errr...., ummm, o_O

Israel doesn't sign things it doesn't intend to honor.

Unlike just about everyone else.

Good for them.

Its really a no win for Israel, not a victory. The more Israel acts special and above the law it imposes upon others, its a lost for Israel.

It is not a law.

It is a treaty. One they never signed and are not part of and are thus not covered by.

There is no legal ground for holding them to the Treaty's provisions.

Iran i
Israel has made mistakes I suppose , that was years ago . When did 'iran' release the hostages that they kept in confinement Fanger ??
I'm sure Iran will release all of it's spies when Israel does the same.

Iran is holding American citizens, not Spied you moron. What does that have to do with Israel, you fool?
I read about all of them, and from the Iranian government's point of view, each and everyone of them could be a spy. Indeed, one of them is out in the open even KNOWN CIA.

Hostages? Well, I guess it is all a matter of whose propaganda you digest. But even digesting American propaganda, if you read between the lines, it is easy to see how the Iranian government could see them as agitators and spies. Journalists, spooks, soldiers and government agents. . . the whole lot of them.

Meet the Four Americans Held Hostage By Iran

Do you really think this is a problem with Israel?
What Dannie,being so right wing? well in my opinion Yes because the majority of Immigrants coming into Israel tend to swallow up Israels cash and amenities,together with the growing Ultra populations,who contribute very little in an economic sense........the tax payers often look for other and outside their own country to expand their work and family life,the youth and secular Jews are leaving Israel,which cannot be good long term,taking their skills and education with them,there is much more to this story but I'll leave it there for the moment Dannie..with Respect to you..steve

Forum List

Back