Netanyahu Cancels Visit as White House Regrets Loss of Life Following Israel Flotilla

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu canceled plans to visit the White House on Tuesday after Israeli commandos killed at least 10 activists aboard a flotilla heading toward Gaza overnight with aid and arms in violation of an Israeli blockade.

The White House is taking a cautious approach before chastising Israel as it awaits more details on what happened in the conflict. The United Nations was preparing an emergency session that would most likely end in condemnation.

Netanyahu had been expected to arrive in Washington, D.C., Tuesday after leaving Canada, where he's been meeting with officials there. Instead, he is headed back to Israel.

White House spokesman Bill Burton said Monday the United States "deeply regrets the loss of life and injuries sustained" in the incident.

FOXNews.com - Netanyahu Cancels Visit as White House Regrets Loss of Life Following Israel Flotilla Conflict

:lol::lol::lol::lol: but chastaize them they will.. you can count on it.. Good for Benjamen. he stays put when it's important.. and secondly he will have someone to eat his dinner with in Israel.

I could be wrong but I suspect that this could be the end of 60 years of peace for Israel.

Indeed. Good for Netanyahu. He understands leadership, unlike our craven poser.

Good for Israel. The Palestinians want peace, get out of Israel and stop killing innocent people. Why do people feel sorry for the palestinians? Do they forget what they have done to Israel over the years? It is funny how the palestinians can kill innocents but then when Israel defends themselves they are condemnd. Get over it hurray for Israel.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu canceled plans to visit the White House on Tuesday after Israeli commandos killed at least 10 activists aboard a flotilla heading toward Gaza overnight with aid and arms in violation of an Israeli blockade.

The White House is taking a cautious approach before chastising Israel as it awaits more details on what happened in the conflict. The United Nations was preparing an emergency session that would most likely end in condemnation.

Netanyahu had been expected to arrive in Washington, D.C., Tuesday after leaving Canada, where he's been meeting with officials there. Instead, he is headed back to Israel.

White House spokesman Bill Burton said Monday the United States "deeply regrets the loss of life and injuries sustained" in the incident.

FOXNews.com - Netanyahu Cancels Visit as White House Regrets Loss of Life Following Israel Flotilla Conflict

:lol::lol::lol::lol: but chastaize them they will.. you can count on it.. Good for Benjamen. he stays put when it's important.. and secondly he will have someone to eat his dinner with in Israel.

aid and arms

Prove the arms part.

I wonder if US Jews will ever get a fuckin' clue and see who is an ally of Israel and who is not...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Indeed. Good for Netanyahu. He understands leadership, unlike our craven poser.

Leadership: Going home to try to head off a PR debacle after your military massacres a bunch of civilians. What a leader he really is...

I could be wrong but I suspect that this could be the end of 60 years of peace for Israel.

hopefully. they need a good fuck up to put them in their place. hopefully whoever attacks them targets schools, hospitals, and crowded markets like irsael does in gaza

hopefully. they need a good fuck up to put them in their place. hopefully whoever attacks them targets schools, hospitals, and crowded markets like irsael does in gaza

what is "their place" exactly?

down a few rungs where they actually fear consequences for war crimes, breaking international laws, and massacres

Either you're mentally ill, or a complete fucking uninformed moron...which is it, monkey?

New Topics

Forum List

Back