Netanyahu applauds U.S cut of aid to Palestinian refugees.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I guess when Jews were refugees it was so horrible the U.S.A didn't do enough, but now that Palestinians are refugees it's good that the U.S.A didn't do enough.

Netanyahu: U.S. decision to cut UNRWA funds 'a blessed and important change'

Netanyahu: U.S. Decision to Cut UNRWA Funds 'A Blessed and Important Change'

Netanyahu says it is necessary 'to abolish the refugee institution' ■ Israel's UN envoy blasts Abbas' plan to address UN on fund cut, says the UN agency perpetuated terrorism

Noa Landau
Sep 02, 2018 1:30 PM
1comments Subscribe
1.6435536.3566191997.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a ceremony celebrating the new school year in Yad Binyamin, Israel, September 2, 2018Avi Ohayon (GPO)
EU pledges to continue backing UNRWA after U.S. cuts all financial aid[/paste:font]
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday lauded the Trump administration's decision to cut financial aid to UNRWA, the United Nations' Palestinian refugee aid agency, and also called to abolish the "refugee institution."

On Friday, the U.S. officially announced it was cutting its entire aid budget to UNRWA. The decision came after weeks of speculation on the subject, conflicting reports and vague denials by administration officials.

>> Defunding UNRWA is an example of Trump’s ‘peace’ plan | Analysis ■ Mounting U.S. economic pressure on Palestinians could reignite Israel-Gaza violence

Speaking at a school year opening ceremony at an elemntary school in Yad Binyamin settlement, Netanyahu said the purpose of UNRWA was to perpetuate the refugee status.

"That is why the U.S. did a very important thing, by cutting funding to an agency that immortalizes refugees … it is finally starting to solve the problem," he said, adding that it is necessary to "abolish the refugee institution, to take the funds and really help rehabilitate the refugees, whose true number is a fraction of the number reported by UNRWA."

• Banned
I guess when Jews were refugees it was so horrible the U.S.A didn't do enough, but now that Palestinians are refugees it's good that the U.S.A didn't do enough.

Pretty much sums the matter up real well. Not all refugees are cut from the same cloth.

What's particularly more degenerate, or violent about Palestinians than with Jews?

Jews including many Israelis, in their own right have had also an enormous amount of degeneracy, and violence.

Look at some Israelis like Yair Klein, Ludwig Fainberg, Salomon Morel, or Baruch Goldstein, or Menachem Begin along with numerous other deviants, and misfits.

Pretty much sums the matter up real well. Not all refugees are cut from the same cloth.

What's particularly more degenerate, or violent about Palestinians than with Jews?

Jews including many Israelis, in their own right have had also an enormous amount of degeneracy, and violence.

Look at some Israelis like Yair Klein, Ludwig Fainberg, Salomon Morel, or Baruch Goldstein, or Menachem Begin along with numerous other deviants, and misfits.

Such an angry Koran thumper.

How can a guy love Palestinians & Sobieski who hatefully massacred the Muslims of Europe? Heh Heh!

• Banned

I don't care for Muslims, but the Jews are even worse.

Oh, come now, Muhammud. Fess’up. You have your Korans duct taped into a double wide your online gee-had is a laugh- riot.

You are so funny. A breath of fresh air when there is so little left for us to laugh at. Please post here more often.

Netanyahu says it is necessary 'to abolish the refugee institution' ■ Israel's UN envoy blasts Abbas' plan to address UN on fund cut, says the UN agency perpetuated terrorism

Noa Landau
1comments Subscribe
1.6435536.3566191997.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a ceremony celebrating the new school year in Yad Binyamin, Israel, September 2, 2018Avi Ohayon (GPO)
EU pledges to continue backing UNRWA after U.S. cuts all financial aid[/paste:font]
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday lauded the Trump administration's decision to cut financial aid to UNRWA, the United Nations' Palestinian refugee aid agency, and also called to abolish the "refugee institution."

On Friday, the U.S. officially announced it was cutting its entire aid budget to UNRWA. The decision came after weeks of speculation on the subject, conflicting reports and vague denials by administration officials.

>> Defunding UNRWA is an example of Trump’s ‘peace’ plan | Analysis ■ Mounting U.S. economic pressure on Palestinians could reignite Israel-Gaza violence

Speaking at a school year opening ceremony at an elemntary school in Yad Binyamin settlement, Netanyahu said the purpose of UNRWA was to perpetuate the refugee status.

"That is why the U.S. did a very important thing, by cutting funding to an agency that immortalizes refugees … it is finally starting to solve the problem," he said, adding that it is necessary to "abolish the refugee institution, to take the funds and really help rehabilitate the refugees, whose true number is a fraction of the number reported by UNRWA."

I will show the same “ concern” for the Palestinians that the Arabs and the rest of the “ International Community “ did when Rosevelt stopped the Ship St. Louis who was carrying JEWISH GERMANS who were trying to escape Hitler from landing. The Ship was forced to turn around and of course they were put to death immediately. Of course, Pollacks wouldn’t care about that . That’s because they are inhuman, bigoted and filled with Hate. :dev2::dev2:

Noa Landau
1comments Subscribe
1.6435536.3566191997.jpg

I applaud Netanyahu applauding Trump.

Applause all around, please.

I guess when Jews were refugees it was so horrible the U.S.A didn't do enough, but now that Palestinians are refugees

If we applied the same standard of "refugees" to the Jewish people that we do to Arab Palestinians, there are 15 MILLION JEWISH REFUGEES in the world. Where is their UNWRA and their billions of dollars of endless aide money?

Exactly, Israel made sure that all of its' refugees from Muslim countries were resettled, same is the practice for real refugees in other international conflicts.
Arabs refuse that idea for their own people.

Q.Why do Arabs demand a preferential status otherwise not applicable to any other refugee on the planet?

Exactly, Israel made sure that all of its' refugees from Muslim countries were resettled, same is the practice for real refugees in other international conflicts.
Arabs refuse that idea for their own people.

Q.Why do Arabs demand a preferential status otherwise not applicable to any other refugee on the planet?

"...refugees from Muslim countries were resettled..."

....geez...if i had to choose between: a non-terrorist-supporting muslim family from ...Palisrael who lives in a deplorable "refugee camp" run by terrorists [hamass] OR a family from syria forced to live in a cave for the past # of years because of whats-his-face..... and the terrorists - i'd take that muslim family OVER these lowlife disgusting chinamen that homeland security is waving in...

.... by the "boatload."

Homeland Security

ok joexu

Forum List

Back