Netanyahu and War in Iran. Let it Be. Whisper Words of Wisdom. (I love that song.)

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Netanyahu and War in Iran. Let it Be. Let it Be.
Whisper Words of Wisdom. Let it Be. (I love that song.)

A pre-emptive strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities? Oh No!

Many believe that it would spur Iranian citizens to rally around the Radical Islamic regime.

Many of the people of the country appear to hate their present Islamic Dictatorship as evidenced by all of those who were shot dead in demonstrations or disappeared in the past few years.

Israeli Prime Minister, Netanyahu, believes a successful raid could create a civil insurrection that would overthrow the corrupt Radical Islamics. Benjamin has come to our church in San Diego several times and spoken to our congregation. His bravado is largely stocked by the overwhelming support he sees in the Fundamentalist Christian Churches all across America.

Those of us, myself included, who watch Israel closely know that Netanyahu is likely not bluffing in his position and his Christian stoked belief (Even though he appears to be an agnostic Jew) that he cherishes. He is a career politician and he likes strong vocal support, especially the vocal support he receives in our churches.

As he is stroked by the Christian Right, he "talks it up" more and more." He is, in fact, coming closer to ordering a raid on Iran's nuclear program. This, unfortunately, is coming at a time that the world's economy is still unstable in spite of all the Trillions the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank have thrown into their local economies.

People hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest.

Obama has asked Beni to wait until after the US elections in November. That delay is a good thing. The longer we avoid that conflict, the less likely that the world economy will collapse. An interruption to the Global Oil supply would be disastrous to everybody's economy, including China, Europe and the US and we are still in a very precarious position. Unemployment? You ain't seen how bad it can get!

The Iranians (and everyone else) should be prevented from developing the A-Bomb.

The Israelis might consider destroying their own A's they do not need before bombing Iran ...

The Israelis might consider destroying their own A's they do not need before bombing Iran ...

That would not be wise as Israel is surrounded by an Islamic Ocean of Crazy people that has as their prophecy the mandated killing of all Jews and Christians so that Islam will become the one religion on the Planet.

I object to their beheading religion, even if it is to the Glory of Allah.

That would not be wise as Israel is surrounded by an Islamic Ocean of Crazy people that has as their prophecy the mandated killing of all Jews and Christians so that Islam will become the one religion on the Planet.

... destroying their own A's they do not need

is that the Islamic prophecy, to "kill" ??? or the Ocean of Crazy people ... The A-Bomb is not an answer for the Crazies.

I do not agree it is "wise" to posses the weapon on which total destruction is a possibility.

were they to use them it would be suicidal as the fall-out would kill their own people and the reason for their existence is not the threat to destroy everything as the price for their neighbors to accept them but the opposite.

... destroying their own A's they do not need

is that the Islamic prophecy, to "kill" ??? or the Ocean of Crazy people ... The A-Bomb is not an answer for the Crazies.

I do not agree it is "wise" to posses the weapon on which total destruction is a possibility.

were they to use them it would be suicidal as the fall-out would kill their own people and the reason for their existence is not the threat to destroy everything as the price for their neighbors to accept them but the opposite.

It is the insanity of Radical Islam that teaches the extermination of the Jews and Christians. Most of mainstream Islam is totally oblivious to their prophecies.

Striking Iran would be a stupid move of epic proportions, which is why it's almost certain to happen.

Forum List

Back