Netanyahu agrees with Dr. Paul's foreign policy.

only a paulian idiot would think that.

the out of context quote by netanyahu was talking about israeli military independence. unless he says that U.S. should cut off all money, he doesn't agree with ron, the racist anti-semite.

wacko paulians...

Last edited:

That's the guy who hates the Blacks and Jews in his newsletters and who says America caused 9/11, just like Reverend Wright :clap2:

Thats the nice thing about our system of government, with it's checks and balances, you can get away with electing an "extremist" of sorts, if you wish to call him that. The rest of the system will keep him from doing too much anyhow. The stuff that he will do is probably just what needs doing but the two sides are too afraid to do it for political reasons. He sounds like just what the doctor ordered.:eusa_clap:

That's the guy who hates the Blacks and Jews in his newsletters and who says America caused 9/11, just like Reverend Wright :clap2:

Thats the nice thing about our system of government, with it's checks and balances, you can get away with electing an "extremist" of sorts, if you wish to call him that. The rest of the system will keep him from doing too much anyhow. The stuff that he will do is probably just what needs doing but the two sides are too afraid to do it for political reasons. He sounds like just what the doctor ordered.:eusa_clap:

I'd say Ron Paul agreeing with Reverend Wright that America's chickens came home to roost on 9/11 places Paul in the extremist category

I'd say Ron Paul agreeing with Reverend Wright that America's chickens came home to roost on 9/11 places Paul in the extremist category

again, no arguement there. However, he is what this country needs right now.

again, no arguement there. However, he is what this country needs right now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul supported Cynthia McKinney for President.
How more fucked up can someone be?
Yeah he did, didn't he?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8cFnSHO5IY&feature=fvsr]McKinney: 'Israel bought the executive branch' - YouTube[/ame]

The second was Cynthia McKinney. Yes, you read that correctly, Ron Paul endorsed Cynthia McKinney in 2008. For those who do not know, Cynthia McKinney is a certifiably insane anti-American anti-Semitic lunatic. She first came to widespread public attention when she was arrested for punching out a member of the capitol police who tried to stop her when she wasn’t wearing her pin. Cynthia McKinney is so crazy that she got defeated in a primary by a guy who thought Guam might tip over and capsize. McKinney was once arrested by the Israelis while trying to give aid to Hamas and penned a bizarre anti-American and anti-Israeli screed. See more of her anti-Americanism here.

Source

Could Mr. Netenyahu be misinformed? Mr. Paul? The OP making this a bigger deal than needs be...?

I see conflict here...:eusa_whistle:

Ron Paul supported Cynthia McKinney for President.
How more fucked up can someone be?
When did that happen?

Oh yeah, it didn't happen:
http://cspanjunkie.org/?p=459
Representative Ron Paul held a news conference support third party presidential candidates and urge his supporters to consider backing independent candidates rather than the Republican or Democratic nominees. He was joined by independent Ralph Nader, the Green Party’s Cynthia McKinney and the Constitution Party’s Chuck Baldwin. Representative Paul did not endorse a specific candidate.
Try a different smear next time.

Last edited:
McKinney: 'Israel bought the executive branch' - YouTube
Could Mr. Netenyahu be misinformed? Mr. Paul? The OP making this a bigger deal than needs be...?

I believe our Congress is bought and paid for by International Bankers. Ms McKinney believes the Presidency is bought by Israel.

Whether either is true or not, it seems to me that our gov't isn't working for us, and hasn't been for a long time. Look at the Bills they pass, look at what the Justice Department does. Look at the wars we get into. Would any of that shit pass a popular vote? I think not.

The only logical conclusion I can make is that they work for someone else.

McKinney: 'Israel bought the executive branch' - YouTube

I believe our Congress is bought and paid for by International Bankers. Ms McKinney believes the Presidency is bought by Israel.

Whether either is true or not, it seems to me that our gov't isn't working for us, and hasn't been for a long time. Look at the Bills they pass, look at what the Justice Department does. Look at the wars we get into. Would any of that shit pass a popular vote? I think not.

The only logical conclusion I can make is that they work for someone else.

Third Floor: Shirts, Ties, Tin Foil Hats

only a paulian idiot would think that.

the out of context quote by netanuahu was talking about israeli military independence. unless he says that U.S. should cut off all money, he doesn't agree with ron, the racist anti-semite.

wacko paulians...

LMAO.

Seriously.

Netanyahu wants the US to withdraw it's funding?

It must be nice living in an alternate reality.

Forum List

Back