Net Turning Tables On CNN...Journalists Personal Information Being Leaked

CNN hath angered the neckbeards, woe unto them.

As was said in the reddit thread: "We do this for free, the bank account is unlimited" :badgrin:

Expect to be doxxed and prank-called CNN.

Now now. You shouldn't speak of your compatriots like that.

If you're talking about the neckbeards, fair enough. :D

695d814f5dd2816916d1065d5c54ceb90323e054c05c37f01f5524782afb077f.jpg

FYI: I'm a proud member of the biggest nerd/troll group on teh internetz, baby.

4chan and redditors look up to us.

You're not making any sense.

He didn't want his racism outed to the world, so he begged CNN to keep it a secret, going as far as posting a lengthy apology on reddit in the hopes that it would convince them he was serious. It's laid out clear as day in the article you linked.

I don't know why you're having such a hard time understanding it.
Oh, I get it now. English must be your second language, that's why you don't understand what happened, or what I'm explaining to you... repeatedly... clear and concisely each time.

It's clear that CNN was threatening him due to the phrasing, his panicking, and their harassment through phone and email. Also due to 4Chan and Reddit arming up against your beloved fake news outlet. Much like everything else that doesn't suit your false narrative, you're ignoring that CNN did anything wrong.

:lol:

No, none of that is "clear". That's just want you want to believe. I understand, it's easy to confuse the two.

CNN didn't do anything wrong.

If I were them, I would have told Mr. AssholeSolo to go fuck himself, and outed him despite his weak-ass apology.
You only think that way because Doxxing people is okay... but only if you're a leftist. By your logic, 4Chan is totally in the right should they choose to Doxx CNN's employees. At least you have nothing to be upset over as 4Chan carries out their war against your beloved fake news organization.

CNN employees aren't anonymous. They sign their names to the articles they publish, they don't hide behind message board screennames. 4chan trolls have already been doxxing and threatening whoever they please for the last couple of years, including, I'm sure, most of the staff at CNN. You seem very upset by the idea that one of them might have to face up to what they do to everyone who dares oppose them.
You didn't answer the question. Because it's completely fine for CNN to doxx anyone they disagree with, it must be completely fine for 4Chan to doxx the CNN employees, right?

You've got it backwards.

As was said in the reddit thread: "We do this for free, the bank account is unlimited" :badgrin:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh, I get it now. English must be your second language, that's why you don't understand what happened, or what I'm explaining to you... repeatedly... clear and concisely each time.

It's clear that CNN was threatening him due to the phrasing, his panicking, and their harassment through phone and email. Also due to 4Chan and Reddit arming up against your beloved fake news outlet. Much like everything else that doesn't suit your false narrative, you're ignoring that CNN did anything wrong.

No, none of that is "clear". That's just want you want to believe. I understand, it's easy to confuse the two.

If I were them, I would have told Mr. AssholeSolo to go fuck himself, and outed him despite his weak-ass apology.
You only think that way because Doxxing people is okay... but only if you're a leftist. By your logic, 4Chan is totally in the right should they choose to Doxx CNN's employees. At least you have nothing to be upset over as 4Chan carries out their war against your beloved fake news organization.

CNN employees aren't anonymous. They sign their names to the articles they publish, they don't hide behind message board screennames. 4chan trolls have already been doxxing and threatening whoever they please for the last couple of years, including, I'm sure, most of the staff at CNN. You seem very upset by the idea that one of them might have to face up to what they do to everyone who dares oppose them.
You didn't answer the question. Because it's completely fine for CNN to doxx anyone they disagree with, it must be completely fine for 4Chan to doxx the CNN employees, right?

You've got it backwards.
No, I have it just right, and you're still dodging the question because you know you've been backed into a corner. You know you have to either admit that CNN was wrong, or that 4Chan is doing nothing wrong by attacking them back. Leftist double standards will only get you so far.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Does it look like I'm sleeping at night? :eek: @ 4:33 AM?

You've got it backwards.
No, I have it just right, and you're still dodging the question because you know you've been backed into a corner. You know you have to either admit that CNN was wrong, or that 4Chan is doing nothing wrong by attacking them back. Leftist double standards will only get you so far.

No, I don't "have" to validate your false equivalence, no matter how many times you demand it.

4chan doxxes people every day. I'm not upset about them being hit back.

CNN still hasn't actually doxxed anyone, by the way.

You've got it backwards.

No, I don't "have" to validate your false equivalence, no matter how many times you demand it.

No, they just threatened to. They could not do that to me. I say what I want on teh interwebz.

Here's something for you.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You've got it backwards.

It's completely equivalent. CNN is threatening people into silence with Doxxing, and now leftists are whining because 4Chan is doxxing them back. They basically invited this. You just don't want to acknowledge the leftist double standard, so you'll keep dodging the question. Of course, we all know what to expect from you.

How CNN found the Reddit user behind the Trump wrestling GIF - CNNPolitics.com

"CNN Reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change". That's easily a threat. They also tracked him down and harassed him.

He says it best~

Looks like my narrative was right, then.

And, no - CNN reserving the right to do their jobs (report the news) is not a threat. They're doing him a courtesy by not revealing his name, but it's arguably in their best interests to do so.

Gee.....that was nice of them......

Forum List

Back