Net Neutrality is to be repealed or is trying to be repealed.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai is out to get rid of net neutrality, and if you think it won't affect you think again. Just a heads up, research it.

Trumps and the Cons massive move to control media.

It's bullshit that companies are going to be allowed to slow down parts of the internet people visit and charge extra for it. I just have no words for how Conservatives are out to make the world truly like "1984."

Too bad Social Security will not cover my internet bill when net neutrality is gone.

Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai is out to get rid of net neutrality, and if you think it won't affect you think again. Just a heads up, research it.

Trumps and the Cons massive move to control media.

isn't it funny how the right is ok with allowing isp's to choose their content?

It's bullshit that companies are going to be allowed to slow down parts of the internet people visit and charge extra for it. I just have no words for how Conservatives are out to make the world truly like "1984."
then get a different ISP, bedwetter
Companies dont build themselves around your standards
Why dont use that high intelligence you dont have and start your own company and apply your standards to it?
Bedwetters always want the fed gov to wipe their ass

Its funny a couple on here complaining about this were cheering on google and facebook censoring shit :lol:

Why dont use that high intelligence you dont have and start your own company and apply your standards to it?

You don't understand dipshit. It won't matter who your ISP is. Each individual company is going to claim different parts of the internet and then be able to make money off of it.

Your hatred and jealousy of me is well-noted at this point. If I said water is wet, you'd start a thread about it and argue I'm wrong. You're a sad little man.

You don't understand dipshit. It won't matter who your ISP is. Each individual company is going to claim different parts of the internet and then be able to make money off of it.

Your hatred and jealousy of me is well-noted at this point. If I said water is wet, you'd start a thread about it and argue I'm wrong. You're a sad little man.
Why would i argue reality? Are you dumb?

The internet, before this, was crazy! ISPs were taking free reign on my browsing! My bill would be close to 600 bucks a month sometimes!
SNOE
Your fear mongering is noted, bedwetter.

The internet, before this, was crazy! ISPs were taking free reign on my browsing! My bill would be close to 600 bucks a month sometimes!
SNOE

You don't even understand what you are arguing. You are a laughing stock. You'd argue reality because of how much you want to be me.

For the right price I'll wear some boxers for a week and mail them to you. You seem like that kind of stalker. :tinfoil:

You going to sign up to have Spectrum, AT&T, Comcast, and several ISP's every month? Do you understand this also means the government would be spending more? State governments would have to spend more? Local governments would have to spend more? MORE TAX DOLLARS... wasting tax dollars that could go for more useful purposes.

Think of it in terms of roads... could you imagine every 10 miles you drive having to stop at a toll booth to pay to keep driving?

SNOE

You don't even understand what you are arguing. You are a laughing stock. You'd argue reality because of how much you want to be me.

For the right price I'll wear some boxers for a week and mail them to you. You seem like that kind of stalker. :tinfoil:

You going to sign up to have Spectrum, AT&T, Comcast, and several ISP's every month? Do you understand this also means the government would be spending more? State governments would have to spend more? Local governments would have to spend more? MORE TAX DOLLARS... wasting tax dollars that could go for more useful purposes.

Think of it in terms of roads... could you imagine every 10 miles you drive having to stop at a toll booth to pay to keep driving?
:lol:

Doesnt matter which ISP. All of them will charge more money for "premium" service vs standard slow service.

SNOE

Its more like paying for a monthly pass to get into the commute lane.

2xrydbivamzz.jpg

Before the Internet, the problem was radio neutrality. That is what Radio America was about in the Soviet block. Who will provide this service for contained Americans in the 21st century? Maybe Mexico.

Forum List

Back