Nestle makes million bottling free water

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Nestle pumps millions of gallons of Michigan water for just $200 a year. Two hours away, Flint still doesn't have clean water.

Most don't even give two thoughts about this, not to mention a bottle of water almost always cost more than gas.
People are so ripped off with this bottle water bs. Dig deep it's another HUGE CORPORATION making billions off this crap.

Nestle pumps millions of gallons of Michigan water for just $200 a year. Two hours away, Flint still doesn't have clean water.

Most don't even give two thoughts about this, not to mention a bottle of water almost always cost more than gas.
People are so ripped off with this bottle water bs. Dig deep it's another HUGE CORPORATION making billions off this crap.

Well, people don't have to buy this bottled water.

Plants are grown for "free" too. They just grow, and then people pick them and then eat them.

They drain South American villages' water and sell it in the US. I don't buy it, ever.

They actually run South American towns dry of water, that's not cool.

It's a big conglomerate, and they are assholes.

• Banned

They drain South American villages' water and sell it in the US. I don't buy it, ever.

They actually run South American towns dry of water, that's not cool.

It's a big conglomerate, and they are assholes.

When you have time this is a good little documentry ....

• Banned
THe last I heard and remember is we only have something like 7% fresh water left and that is from years and years ago .........now I'll have to go look LOL.

Did you bump your head? A sensible post?

I don't think bottled water is so bad. I have an empty gallon jug of Nestle's chocolate milk that I keep filled with tap water that I run through my Brita water filter that I keep in the frig. Tastes great. Clean and pure. Costs me about 1¢ a gallon. I think its a pretty good value.

Thanks Nestle for making a great plastic jug. Your chocolate milk was OK too.

I don't think bottled water is so bad. I have an empty gallon jug of Nestle's chocolate milk that I keep filled with tap water that I run through my Brita water filter that I keep in the frig. Tastes great. Clean and pure. Costs me about 1¢ a gallon. I think its a pretty good value.

Nestle "Quick" is a drop in the bucket compared to the water they raid and sell, guy.

Nestle "Quick" is a drop in the bucket compared to the water they raid and sell, guy.

I wouldn't know. The couple times I tried bottled water, I didn't even like it. Tasted like the bottle.

THe last I heard and remember is we only have something like 7% fresh water left and that is from years and years ago .........now I'll have to go look LOL.

You probably drink your own pee, what are you talking about? water never goes anywhere

I wouldn't know. The couple times I tried bottled water, I didn't even like it. Tasted like the bottle.

I remember when they first started to come out, I am like who wants to pay $1 buck for water?

You are not paying for the water. You’re paying for the packaging and the delivery. How much do you think you’d pay for 16 oz of gasoline packaged in a single plastic container delivered to 7-11? Gas is delivered in bulk and pumped by the gallon into your car.

Nestle is just one corporations selling water that you will get out of your tap. Coca Cola is another I could make this post a lotta pages listing corporations selling you the water you can get from your faucets.
I see this phenomena as more proof of the stupidity of consumers, not just American world wide. A popular brand in Japan is Pocara Sweat.
My dad had a saying that the older I get the more I realize the truth of it "Too dumb to pour piss out of a boot with the instructions printed on the heel". Lots of folks it fits.

I heard running cheap liquor thru one, vastly improves it. Being a beer drinker, I have not tried.

You are not paying for the water. You’re paying for the packaging and the delivery. How much do you think you’d pay for 16 oz of gasoline packaged in a single plastic container delivered to 7-11? Gas is delivered in bulk and pumped by the gallon into your car.

Just sayin

InfoGraph_1_Release1.jpg

Bottled Water Costs More Than Gas, Milk, and Beer? | Ban the Bottle

upload_2018-10-14_7-29-26.png

Bottled Water Costs 2000 Times As Much As Tap Water

Forum List

Back