Nested Quotes "fix" (max 6)

i find it strange that in nested quotes when i respond the post I actually responded to is collapsed, while older ones are not. Any way to change that?

i find it strange that in nested quotes when i respond the post I actually responded to is collapsed, while older ones are not. Any way to change that?

I have read that there will be a fix for this in the upcoming version update.

I simply manually fix the quotes for now. I remove the nesting if necessary to keep the context and otherwise I simpy remove all but the last quote.

It seems to work well as a temp fix but I also hope this is dealt with in the update.

other than getting rid of them (nested quotes) no there is not. It's collapsed to cut down on the scrolling, if we get rid of the collapse people complain about having to scroll. So the balance is to leave the nested quotes and collapse rather than do away with them for good (which is what I prefer)

I just select and delete the parts I'm not responding to. It's pretty easy, and yes, it's a tiny bit of work, but I haven't died and the world hasn't ended.

other than getting rid of them (nested quotes) no there is not. It's collapsed to cut down on the scrolling, if we get rid of the collapse people complain about having to scroll. So the balance is to leave the nested quotes and collapse rather than do away with them for good (which is what I prefer)

Nothing major to me, it just seemed backwards, you would think the oldest quotes would be collapsed. Just looks odd is all, no big deal either way.

Forum List

Back