Nephew Home from Afghanistan

Welcome home.

Enjoy the slice of freedom you earned and thank you for risking your life; giving me a continuing piece of that pie.

Last edited:
My nephew is with the 612th QM Detachment Riggers of the 82nd Airborne and has spent the last year at Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan. Just got word from his mom that he is back on US soil!

Welcome home Zach!!! :salute::beer:

Wonderful news! Tell him thank you from EZ.

I wish they ALL would come home.

My nephew is with the 612th QM Detachment Riggers of the 82nd Airborne and has spent the last year at Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan. Just got word from his mom that he is back on US soil!

My sentiment as well, but I thought I'd steer clear of the political for the moment.

My sentiment as well, but I thought I'd steer clear of the political for the moment.

Wishing they all would come home isn't necessarily political.

It's not political, it's a wish.

I have someone I love very much over there right now. He wishes he was home too, trust me. But his duty is to serve his country, which he is doing with bravery and honor, like all of our soldiers everywhere do.

Thank you Zach, and welcome home :salute:

Attachments

• $1170205878_card_image_welcome_home2.jpg
    $1170205878_card_image_welcome_home2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 67
Just an update for all the fine folks who wished my nephew well. He is actually HOME now. His flight landed this morning in OKC and he is home with his family of leave. Right now he doesn't know what the Army has planned for him. Possibly a redepolyment after his leave is over. We are just glad to have him home safe and sound for now.

Forum List

Back