Neocon Jew Comedian Jackie Mason calls Islam 'murderous' religion

"As WorldNetDaily reported, CAIR's chairman of the board, Omar Ahmad, was cited by a California newspaper in 1998 declaring the Quran should be America's highest authority.

He also was reported to have said Islam is not in America to be equal to any other religion but to be dominant.

CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper indicated in a 1993 interview with the Minneapolis Star Tribune that he wants to see the United States become a Muslim country."

No hidden agendas by this group.

Jackie is right, and if the Muslims get their way in America we will all find out.

How about if neither the TALMUD nor the KORAN were the highest authority in America? That's what I'm voting for. Let the Semites duke it out in the desert far, far away from this blessed land.

I think I'd be safe in saying that the overwhelming majority of American Jews are Democrats, and I find this puzzling. Can't they see where the party is headed?

The deferrment of U.S. interests to U.N. control, the appeasement of terrorists, and the hatred of SELECTED religions - none of these things bode well for Jews.

• Banned
musicman said:
I think I'd be safe in saying that the overwhelming majority of American Jews are Democrats, and I find this puzzling. Can't they see where the party is headed?

The deferrment of U.S. interests to U.N. control, the appeasement of terrorists, and the hatred of SELECTED religions - none of these things bode well for Jews.

I bet we see a huge number of jews for bush this time around. I asked my liberal jew psychiatrist this very question. He just scribbled notes in my file and looked perplexed.

I'd be interested in seeing some sort of demographic breakdown for this election. I'm not absolutely sure, but I believe the numbers are usually astronomically in favor of Democrats - like 80/20, or more.

Forum List

Back