Neocon Fossil Bob Bennett (Squish-UT) Ditched

momonkey, if you are hooting that the health care reform is unconstitutional, you are flat wrong. That means you don't know your constitution at all. If you are bitching about your taxes are used and you want accountability from Congress, then I support you 100%.
Sorry, no constitutional power for federal health care. You can't find one federal power that allows it. And the commerce clause is NOT a valid interpretation. Nor is the fictional 'good and plenty' clause.

You are wrong, Fitz. SS and Medicare and Medicaid are constitutional, they are paid for by our taxes, you have to belong, so get over it.

Because you simply don't like the programs does not mean they are not constitutional.

momonkey, if you are hooting that the health care reform is unconstitutional, you are flat wrong. That means you don't know your constitution at all. If you are bitching about your taxes are used and you want accountability from Congress, then I support you 100%.
Sorry, no constitutional power for federal health care. You can't find one federal power that allows it. And the commerce clause is NOT a valid interpretation. Nor is the fictional 'good and plenty' clause.

You are wrong, Fitz. SS and Medicare and Medicaid are constitutional, they are paid for by our taxes, you have to belong, so get over it.

Because you simply don't like the programs does not mean they are not constitutional.
No, we've just not had a court willing to take on the unconstitutionality. Also, they are using the takings clause of taxation to create it. It's a gross distortion of it, but that's the trick. It violates the spirit of the clause, but can, if you're dishonest enough, meet the letter.

Also, no you are not automatically forced to buy medicare, medicaid and SS, they are taxes. I have to pay taxes. The new Obamacare is a PURCHASE with a fine and criminal penalty for not buying a product.

Yes, they are taxes, Fitz, nothing but. The nice thing about Obamacare is that you don't have to use it, but you will be taxed for it. Part of the social contract, you know. Keep screaming, though, and the other party will keep reaming (you).

Forum List

Back