Neo Nazis in court

Everything is cyclical and right now we are seeing more alt right slime coming out from under their rocks.

All we can do is keep fighting them.

You two would literally like to see half the people on this forum thrown in prison for thought crime, wouldn't you?

Sou
What is National Action and why is the neo-Nazi group banned?[/QUO

Sounds like you guys are earnestly rooting out the good guys, and making examples of those who would protect their native land and people... What a fucking sell out you are.
Its people like you, and policies like these; that always make me find out more about a victim of crime, before I decide to give a shit. Often times with a little research; one finds that they were a victim of their own failed ideology. And to that end, there is no sweeter justice.

Sou

Sounds like you guys are earnestly rooting out the good guys, and making examples of those who would protect their native land and people... What a fucking sell out you are.
Its people like you, and policies like these; that always make me find out more about a victim of crime, before I decide to give a shit. Often times with a little research; one finds that they were a victim of their own failed ideology. And to that end, there is no sweeter justice.
What is good about these people ?

Sou

They love their country, heritage, and culture; and seek to preserve it. What's not to like? The problem with you self proclaimed lovers of "diversity", is that you don't love diversity. You actively engage in promotions, and practices that can result in only one outcome... The elimination of diversity.
If one of you fuckers owned a paint shop the first thing you'd do; is dump every can in the shop into one giant vat, and mix it. Then you'd try and sell it as the the most "superior paint on the market". While many dumb bastards might buy it. The rest would simply see if for what it is...

Last edited:
Sou

They love their country, heritage, and culture; and seek to preserve it. What's not to like? The problem with you self proclaimed lovers of "diversity", is that you don't love diversity. You actively engage in promotions, and practices that can result in only one outcome... The elimination of diversity.
If one of you fuckers owned a paint shop the first thing you'd do; is dump every can in the shop into on giant vat, and mix it. Then you'd try and sell it as the the most "superior paint on the market". While many dumb bastards might buy it. The rest would simply see if for what it is...
Hitler "loved" his country apparently. Jewish people have lived in the UK forever. Its their country too. Loving your country isnt about hating people who live there, or killing our MPs.

Sou

If one of you fuckers owned a paint shop the first thing you'd do; is dump every can in the shop into on giant vat, and mix it. Then you'd try and sell it as the the most "superior paint on the market". While many dumb bastards might buy it. The rest would simply see if for what it is...
Hitler "loved" his country apparently. Jewish people have lived in the UK forever. Its their country too. Loving your country isnt about hating people who live there, or killing our MPs.
Forever? No... And traitors deserve death. It's a patriots duty.

Sou

I am not suggesting that they deserve a death penalty. They just need to be put where they cannot cause mischief.

I am not suggesting that they deserve a death penalty. They just need to be put where they cannot cause mischief.
And now that the MP is dead, he'll cause no further mischief. Nor is he costing rest of society one red penny. His cancerous influence has also been removed from the body of public influence. They've done well. Indeed a great service to their people. Martyrs really.

British soldiers appear in court charged with 'neo-Nazi' terror offences

The same group that assassinated Jo Cox MP. Worrying times.
That's probably all 3 members in the dock - but worrying times indeed, Tammy. Strange how you don't find all the Islamic terrorism and paedo rape gangs at all 'worrying' though :eusa_think:
Lol.

White people saying mean words online are a far bigger threat, you fascist.
Lol. But wait...strangely enough, they seem to be saying the same kind of things that are said in the Quran and in many mosques and Islamic schools. Tammy must want them shut down too and the imams and teachers put where they can't 'cause mischief'. Surely? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back