Neo-nazis and black gangs

Pale Rider said:
The blacks got "suckered into it"?

Where do you think the Nazi's got the idea that the blacks would riot in the first place? They got the idea from the track record of blacks. They're violent by nature, and require little to no reason at all to get violent. That was no doubt what the Nazi's were trying to showcase. How violent blacks are. But no one ever seems to pick up on that. Sad.

So the Nazi's are doing a public service pointing out all those bad, violent, black people by inciting the violence? Isn't that like taking a cardboard box soaked in gasoline and lighting it on fire to prove that it's flammable?

Pale Rider said:
The blacks got "suckered into it"?

Where do you think the Nazi's got the idea that the blacks would riot in the first place? They got the idea from the track record of blacks. They're violent by nature, and require little to no reason at all to get violent. That was no doubt what the Nazi's were trying to showcase. How violent blacks are. But no one ever seems to pick up on that. Sad.

I'm going to agree. Here are some excerpts from the article:

Hours later, aerial video showed people vandalizing buildings and setting fire to a two-story building that apparently housed a bar, Toledo police spokeswoman Capt. Diana Ruiz-Krause told CNN.

The violence was contained to a six- or eight-block area in the north Toledo neighborhood, she added.

At least 150 officers from various units -- some on horseback, bicycles and in riot gear -- were on the scene. The city's police chief said his officers showed "considerable restraint" after being pelted with rocks and bottles for "considerable hours."

Ruiz-Krause blamed the mayhem on a disorganized group of the community's youth.

Most of the violence happened when residents, who had pelted the Nazi marchers with bottles and rocks, took out their anger on police, said Brian Jagodzinski, chief news photographer for CNN affiliate WTVG.

Video showed crowds at around 2:25 p.m. using bats to bring down a wooden fence as looters broke into a small grocery store.

"The crowd was very ... extremely agitated at the police ... for doing this [making arrests in] the community when they should be doing this to the Nazis," Jagodzinski said.

Around 3 p.m., crowds of young men pelted the outside of a two-story residence with rocks, smashed out the windows with wooden crates, ran inside and threw out the furniture and lamps from the upper-level windows to the sidewalk below. No police were on the scene.

About 10 minutes later, the building's second story was in flames as a crowd of people watched.

When police arrived, they used pepper spray on counter-demonstrators and shot tear gas containers into the crowd, Jagodzinski said.

He added that his news van and a police car had windows smashed and doors bent back.

What does any of this have to do with the Nazi marchers? Throwing rocks at policeman, breaking into businesses and burning buildings? This is how they chose to protest against the Nazis?

It was an excuse to go wild. Look at the riots surrounding Rodney King - same thing - they get upset and trash their own neighborhood.

Just an excuse.

GotZoom said:
I'm going to agree. Here are some excerpts from the article:

Hours later, aerial video showed people vandalizing buildings and setting fire to a two-story building that apparently housed a bar, Toledo police spokeswoman Capt. Diana Ruiz-Krause told CNN.

The violence was contained to a six- or eight-block area in the north Toledo neighborhood, she added.

At least 150 officers from various units -- some on horseback, bicycles and in riot gear -- were on the scene. The city's police chief said his officers showed "considerable restraint" after being pelted with rocks and bottles for "considerable hours."

Ruiz-Krause blamed the mayhem on a disorganized group of the community's youth.

Most of the violence happened when residents, who had pelted the Nazi marchers with bottles and rocks, took out their anger on police, said Brian Jagodzinski, chief news photographer for CNN affiliate WTVG.

Video showed crowds at around 2:25 p.m. using bats to bring down a wooden fence as looters broke into a small grocery store.

"The crowd was very ... extremely agitated at the police ... for doing this [making arrests in] the community when they should be doing this to the Nazis," Jagodzinski said.

Around 3 p.m., crowds of young men pelted the outside of a two-story residence with rocks, smashed out the windows with wooden crates, ran inside and threw out the furniture and lamps from the upper-level windows to the sidewalk below. No police were on the scene.

About 10 minutes later, the building's second story was in flames as a crowd of people watched.

When police arrived, they used pepper spray on counter-demonstrators and shot tear gas containers into the crowd, Jagodzinski said.

He added that his news van and a police car had windows smashed and doors bent back.

What does any of this have to do with the Nazi marchers? Throwing rocks at policeman, breaking into businesses and burning buildings? This is how they chose to protest against the Nazis?

It was an excuse to go wild. Look at the riots surrounding Rodney King - same thing - they get upset and trash their own neighborhood.

Just an excuse.

Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not excusing anything. The rioters are pieces of shit. But, my point is, the riots wouldn't have happened if there was no nazi rally. The rally served no purpose but to incite hate and violent behavior. I make no excuse for the rioters, but I'm not okaying the Nazi's just because they're pointing out something that might be true.

ANYONE who incites OR participates in this kind of violence does not get any excuses from me. Period. Hence my original comment: "disgusting all around."

Blacks are violent by nature?

THATS ONE OF THE MOST FUCKED UP PIECES OF EXCREMENT EVER POSTED.

Why on earth are the mobs confused why police are not going after the Nazi's when its the rioting mobs that are vandalizing property? I mean I in no way support those nazis, id probably pick a fight and beat them up if i ever saw them or find some more productive way to mess with their heads. However, marching down the street saying things, regardless how hateful and stupid doesn't break any laws. Vandalism does.

Why is this so tough to understand?

Why on earth are the mobs confused why police are not going after the Nazi's when its the rioting mobs that are vandalizing property? I mean I in no way support those nazis, id probably pick a fight and beat them up if i ever saw them or find some more productive way to mess with their heads. However, marching down the street saying things, regardless how hateful and stupid doesn't break any laws. Vandalism does.

Why is this so tough to understand?

Because they see it as police endorsement of the Nazi's. They go out to beat and kill some Nazi's, and when the police don't let them, they equate that to sponsorship. It's illogical and wrong, and by no means an excuse, but it's the line of thinking.

I am NOT making an excuse for anyone.

The ClayTaurus said:
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not excusing anything. The rioters are pieces of shit. But, my point is, the riots wouldn't have happened if there was no nazi rally. The rally served no purpose but to incite hate and violent behavior. I make no excuse for the rioters, but I'm not okaying the Nazi's just because they're pointing out something that might be true.

ANYONE who incites OR participates in this kind of violence does not get any excuses from me. Period. Hence my original comment: "disgusting all around."

You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth, you are making excuses for the rioters. The free speech of others doesn't justify violence.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're speaking out of both sides of your mouth, you are making excuses for the rioters. The free speech of others doesn't justify violence.

I'm not justifying anything.

rtwngAvngr said:
The free speech of others doesn't justify violence.

I agree, the state gov. has to let the Nazi's march. Free speech and all that, even if it is hatefull. After all Farakan is able to make public speaches and we all know how he feels about whites.

Forum List

Back