neo-nazis and american

sometimes when I watch the shows on the discovery channel about white supremacy which includes neo-nazis that claim that they are patriotic americans. I am somewhat confused about their statements. how can they claim they are patriotic americans when they embraced an ideology that many americans died fighting during ww2?

Your average GI wasn't fighting "an ideology", he was doing what his country asked of him. Many patriotic Americans pre-WW2, like Charles Lindbergh, wanted NOTHING to do with WW2, because it was seen -- correctly -- as the pursuit of interests that weren't really our interests. Britain's, maybe. Poland's, sure. Jews, absolutely.

But not Americans'.

But that's not what you're going to hear about on the History Channel, of course.

True patriots fight for THEIR LAND AND PEOPLE... fighting Germany, if you were of German descent, was not patriotic, really... and many people got that.

Pat Buchanan gets it -- check out his book on WW2.

Last edited:
Seems like every episode on the History Channel that deals with WWII on the European continent references the Jews.

It's nauseating, how they work in the Jews, and the so called Holocaust, into just about every story line. :evil:

Last edited:
Seems like every episode on the History Channel that deals with WWII on the European continent references the Jews.

It's nauseating, how they work in the Jews, and the so called Holocaust, into just about every story line. :evil:

Yes... in law school, I knew a Jewish student who went to work for the History Channel. If you look at the credits, many Jews. The "History Channel" is basically "the past, as seen by Jews"!

sometimes when I watch the shows on the discovery channel about white supremacy which includes neo-nazis that claim that they are patriotic americans. I am somewhat confused about their statements. how can they claim they are patriotic americans when they embraced an ideology that many americans died fighting during ww2?

Your average GI wasn't fighting "an ideology", he was doing what his country asked of him. Many patriotic Americans pre-WW2, like Charles Lindbergh, wanted NOTHING to do with WW2, because it was seen -- correctly -- as the pursuit of interests that weren't really our interests. Britain's, maybe. Poland's, sure. Jews, absolutely.

But not Americans'.

But that's not what you're going to hear about on the History Channel, of course.

True patriots fight for THEIR LAND AND PEOPLE... fighting Germany, if you were of German descent, was not patriotic, really... and many people got that.

Pat Buchanan gets it -- check out his book on WW2.

Until that monster's scientists got the atomic bomb? You guys are loony, and I am so very glad there is about thirteen of you.

Hitler was a patriotic German and only wanted the very best for his adopted country.

He knew, as did all Germans; that the Jews, Communists, and other subversives were trying to destroy German morals and values.

Maybe he got off track towards the end.

But, I believe he truly wanted the best for his his nation.

I only wish some of our politicians would love America as much as Hitler loved Germany. :cool:

If Hitler had been trying to exterminate Muslims instead of Jews, would you still be saying this about him?

Hitler was a patriotic German and only wanted the very best for his adopted country.

He knew, as did all Germans; that the Jews, Communists, and other subversives were trying to destroy German morals and values.

I only wish some of our politicians would love America as much as Hitler loved Germany. :cool:

Neo-nazia have a child like hate for darkies compared to the hate by actual nazis.

question;

Neo-nazis hate your guts for being darker skinned.

How do you feel knowing the true message of nazism really is about a master race and muslims were nothing but expendable monkies?

If the Nazis had been able to take Egypt and link up with the southwestern front in Russia, no doubt the Muslim Arabs would have felt the wrath of the Master Race. After all, Arabs are Semitic, no different than Jews. All of them would have become soap by the time it was all over.

If Hitler had been trying to exterminate Muslims instead of Jews, would you still be saying this about him?

If germany has won the war, the muslimic countries were been sooner or later on his list. Not blonde and blue-eyed=not lifeworthy. THat´s ayran way of thinking. And don´t think that he woul made any contracts with the oil sheikhs. Saudi arabia would be a german outpost now.

If germany has won the war, the muslimic countries were been sooner or later on his list. Not blonde and blue-eyed=not lifeworthy. THat´s ayran way of thinking. And don´t think that he woul made any contracts with the oil sheikhs. Saudi arabia would be a german outpost now.

Thats what I don't understand, Muslims tend to like the Nazis because of their shared hatred for the Jews, but like you said sooner or later if Germany had won the Muslims would have been next. The enemy of my enemy is my friend doesn't apply to this, Muslims were not humans in the eyes of the fuhrer.

If the Nazis had been able to take Egypt and link up with the southwestern front in Russia, no doubt the Muslim Arabs would have felt the wrath of the Master Race. After all, Arabs are Semitic, no different than Jews. All of them would have become soap by the time it was all over.
The Jews into soap was just another Holohoax myth that has now been debunked even by Jewish historians.

Soap made from human corpses

During World War II it was widely believed that soap was being mass produced from the bodies of Jewish concentration camp victims. The Yad Vashem Memorial has stated that the Nazis did not produce soap from Jewish corpses on an industrial scale, saying that rumors that soap from human corpses was being mass-produced and distributed were used by the Nazis to frighten camp inmates

Soap made from human corpses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is not a reputable source for this important enough of subject. stormfront propaganda is only that, propaganda, and unsustainable by any credible evidence. move along, troopahs.

Wikipedia is not a reputable source for this important enough of subject. stormfront propaganda is only that, propaganda, and unsustainable by any credible evidence. move along, troopahs.
The Yad Vashem Memorial is a far cry from Stormfront. :doubt:

"The Yad Vashem Memorial has stated that the Nazis did not produce soap from Jewish corpses "

Yad Vashem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what. The term is expressionist, doesn't have to be spot on. The Nazis would have put any subhuman animal (to them), including Arabs, against the wall once they had what they wanted. Yes, the Muftah and those bozos were being used by the bad guys.

And, just simply, if the Arabe evah detroy or conquer Israel, the offenders' home countries are going to glow at night from heavy, heavy layers of radiation for a millenium. The fact is simply this: the U.S. is overwhelmingly committed to the protection of Israel, period.

The fact is simply this: the U.S. is overwhelmingly committed to the protection of Israel, period.

That commitment is slowly eroding away as the years go by.

Even our current president isn't as stridently pro Israel as was the last administration.

Also, Europe is experiencing a renewed wave of anti-semitism and public calls for sanctions and embargoes against Isreal. :cool:

Forum List

Back