neo-nazis and american

bikercat

Feb 8, 2011
sometimes when I watch the shows on the discovery channel about white supremacy which includes neo-nazis that claim that they are patriotic americans. I am somewhat confused about their statements. how can they claim they are patriotic americans when they embraced an ideology that many americans died fighting during ww2? also, are these neo-nazis decendants from former german pow's?

sometimes when I watch the shows on the discovery channel about white supremacy which includes neo-nazis that claim that they are patriotic americans. I am somewhat confused about their statements. how can they claim they are patriotic americans when they embraced an ideology that many americans died fighting during ww2? also, are these neo-nazis decendants from former german pow's?

I believe the claim is that white Americans settled this country and are the true Americans. They also relate this to Hitler's Nazi ideology to a pure race and therefore claim it as their own, ignoring all the the baggage that that ideolgy brings with it. Their patriotism is that the white man is being discriminated against because of all the laws and regualtions put down since the 60's. Many of these people have no conception of history and those that do, do it selectively, picking only what supports their position.

Last edited:
well...

1856849014jp61f8-a1aeb.jpg

Hitler and Ford

hitler_bush.jpg

Hitler and Prescott Bush, Grandfather of George W. Bush

0,1020,87502,00.jpg

Hitler and Watson, CEO of IBM

Adoring the nazi regime was chic in the mid 30s. And some do til today.

Unfortunately, a gang or a gun makes the smallest person a giant.

NAZIs are patriots of an America that they hope one day will exist.

Sadly for them, they are not patriots of the America that exists today.

Hitler was a patriotic German and only wanted the very best for his adopted country.

He knew, as did all Germans; that the Jews, Communists, and other subversives were trying to destroy German morals and values.

Maybe he got off track towards the end.

But, I believe he truly wanted the best for his his nation.

I only wish some of our politicians would love America as much as Hitler loved Germany. :cool:

Hitler was a patriotic German and only wanted the very best for his adopted country.

He knew, as did all Germans; that the Jews, Communists, and other subversives were trying to destroy German morals and values.

I only wish some of our politicians would love America as much as Hitler loved Germany. :cool:

Hitler was a despicable savage monster.

things to come

sometimes when I watch the shows on the discovery channel about white supremacy which includes neo-nazis that claim that they are patriotic americans. I am somewhat confused about their statements. how can they claim they are patriotic americans when they embraced an ideology that many americans died fighting during ww2??
bullshit

New Topics

Forum List

Back