Neo-Cons, Answer Me This...

Sinatra has been the one to misuse the term "neo-conservative", but he has being straightened out.

It is incredible how Conservatives (and I mean that term in the general sense) twist the arguments when they have no answer.

The original statement that started this threat pointed out the basic inconsistency between the conservative view that government is bad and the fact that they want to run the government.

The fact is that the original anti-government sentiments of the fore fathers of this country were founded upon anti-monarchist, not anti-democratic government.

In fact the monarchists having lost their power during the eighteenth and ninteenth centuries became the leading anti-government activists.

This is what is truly behind the current anti-government sentiment of todays conservatives:

A desire for the destruction of modern democracies and a return to the Tyranny of the wealthy.

The conservatives want to run government so that they can destroy it. They have perverted the meaning of the word 'freedom' to mean freedom of the wealthy, not the individual and personal freedoms in the Constitution.
Best post of the thread....bar none.

:clap2:
oh definatly :lol:....now dipshit tell us how "Democrats" in a general sense,NEVER twist the arguments when they have no answer......go ahead give me one of your standard hack answers....

Sadly the originators of this thread failed to give a working definition of "neocon".

They use the term without understanding it, and certainly fail to understand its continued influence within the Obama White House.

Alas, such ignorance has become far too common...

It is incredible how Conservatives (and I mean that term in the general sense) twist the arguments when they have no answer.

The original statement that started this threat pointed out the basic inconsistency between the conservative view that government is bad and the fact that they want to run the government.

The fact is that the original anti-government sentiments of the fore fathers of this country were founded upon anti-monarchist, not anti-democratic government.

In fact the monarchists having lost their power during the eighteenth and ninteenth centuries became the leading anti-government activists.

This is what is truly behind the current anti-government sentiment of todays conservatives:

A desire for the destruction of modern democracies and a return to the Tyranny of the wealthy.

The conservatives want to run government so that they can destroy it. They have perverted the meaning of the word 'freedom' to mean freedom of the wealthy, not the individual and personal freedoms in the Constitution.

oh definatly :lol:....now dipshit tell us how "Democrats" in a general sense,NEVER twist the arguments when they have no answer......go ahead give me one of your standard hack answers....

does anyone else think its strange how some posters here make rash statements and they NEVER come back to answer the questions directed at them?......

does anyone else think its strange how some posters here make rash statements and they NEVER come back to answer the questions directed at them?......

It is difficult to defend the indefensible...

Forum List

Back