Neo-Communists, Answer Me This

and Scott Brown means ewe are seeing what ewe want to see..............

Scott Brown? I would have voted for him too, had I lived in Massachusetts. Because he's actually quite a liberal on most issues. I was no fan of the healthcare bill, and I have no problems with it's death.

That's the problem with some of the "conservatives" on this board - so partisan that you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is just as partisan.

I'm not a fan of Obama - but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to call bullshit when you lie.

I've watched liberals try to re-invent Scott Brown as a liberal. Gay marriage, he's moved on, who cares. Pro-choice too. Two issues that don't even belong at the federal level.

Other than that, he's flat out fiscal conservative.

The porkulus bill did not create one job..........

I slightly twisted his quote......

;)

I've watched liberals try to re-invent Scott Brown as a liberal. Gay marriage, he's moved on, who cares. Pro-choice too. Two issues that don't even belong at the federal level.

;)

And I've watched Conservatives try to re-invent Scott Brown as the super-conservative - even heard people mention his name as a candidate for President in 2012 - when he's clearly a very liberal republican. So he's against the stimulus bill? So am I. He's against the healthcare bill? So am I.

But I'm not a conservative, and I give it a few months before everyone starts calling Scott Brown a RINO.

If he's such a hard-core fiscal conservative, what are his views on SS? Medicare? Welfare?

I see conservatives jumping on the I-love-Scott-Brown bandwagon for no other reason as they see his victory as a blow against Obama, not because of any of his political views - which is made clear by all the threads (like your posts in this one) deifying him - made by people who would hate him and his politics if he hadn't just won Teddy's seat.

I haven't. He's the real deal, and I look forward to his term in office. I know he's initially handcuffed, but there are more like him coming. He has opened the flood gates to better candidates, which is what we need.

I haven't. He's the real deal, and I look forward to his term in office. I know he's initially handcuffed, but there are more like him coming. He has opened the flood gates to better candidates, which is what we need.

Aside from his vocal opposition to the healthcare bill, what makes him the real deal?

I'll give you some time to look up his stances on other issues, since I'm sure you don't know any.

Uhh.. spending is MORE... unemployment and the economy are not getting any better from the spending and policies of this administration and DEM controlled congress

But the rest I would not go out of my way to disagree with

Spending isn't significantly higher. The deficit is so huge due to declining revenues.
As for unemployment, we've gone from losing 700,000 jobs a month to breaking even and we've gone from a six-percent drop in output in Q4 2008 to a a six-percent increase in Q4 2009.

How has Obama expanded the size and scope of the federal government? Don't say healthcare, that hasn't happened yet. Don't say C&T either, that also hasn't happened yet.

What has Obama done so far to "greatly enhance the size and scope of the federal government"?

government-expenses-growth-1930-2009.png

This is a spending chart. We've already been over the spending. I know Obama is doing lots of it. But talk to me more about this "size and scope" issue. In what way has Obama expanded the "scope" of government?

Hell, it's hard to argue he's expanded size. Government spending as a percentage of GDP is up, but that's largely because GDP decreased, not because government spending soared.

What's changed? Does an increase in the level of corruption, government spending, extremely poor bills, pork spending, unemployment, foreclosures, and poverty constitute the change you wanted?

:clap2:

Gee, thanks from an American.
You can thank big-government interventionist keyensian buffoons for that.

Communists of the Marxist strain want government to wither and die.

A little Communism 101 for you there.

Aside from his vocal opposition to the healthcare bill, what makes him the real deal?

I'll give you some time to look up his stances on other issues, since I'm sure you don't know any.

Even his position on healthcare was coated in shit. He opposed the Senate bill, but strongly supports Massachusetts's state system, which is a localized version of the Senate bill.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMeNoUx5tX8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Glenn Beck: Sometimes I over generalize about both parties[/ame]

;)

And I've watched Conservatives try to re-invent Scott Brown as the super-conservative - even heard people mention his name as a candidate for President in 2012 - when he's clearly a very liberal republican. So he's against the stimulus bill? So am I. He's against the healthcare bill? So am I.

But I'm not a conservative, and I give it a few months before everyone starts calling Scott Brown a RINO.

If he's such a hard-core fiscal conservative, what are his views on SS? Medicare? Welfare?

I see conservatives jumping on the I-love-Scott-Brown bandwagon for no other reason as they see his victory as a blow against Obama, not because of any of his political views - which is made clear by all the threads (like your posts in this one) deifying him - made by people who would hate him and his politics if he hadn't just won Teddy's seat.

Persoanlly, I see Scott Brown as nothing more than the one vote that opens the door to debate.
As a senator...time will tell. As the 41st vote...he is a superstar.

;)

Persoanlly, I see Scott Brown as nothing more than the one vote that opens the door to debate.

And THAT is something that we agree on.

lol...I laugh at all of those Scott Brown officiandos.....like they have a clue about what his positions are.
Since when does someone from Oregon know anything about a state senator from Massachusettes. Heck, most from Oregon dont even know the capitol of Massachusettes.

lol...I laugh at all of those Scott Brown officiandos.....like they have a clue about what his positions are.
Since when does someone from Oregon know anything about a state senator from Massachusettes. Heck, most from Oregon dont even know the capitol of Massachusettes.

It's part of the genius strategy of whoever was running Scott Brown's campaign. They successfully turned it into such a one-issue campaign (healthcare) that Scott Brown is two different people to different groups. To Conservatives around the country, he's supposedly the ultimate conservative, and to the people who actually live in his district, he's a pretty liberal republican.

Among matters that have changed is diversity. Senator Brown, of Massachusetts, may finally be able to meet a black a family, and get to know it on a continuing kind of basis.

The NAACP has already been to the White House, just this week: To suggest that the very same black family that Senator Brown will work with, ought to get to work itself: Actually helping to put a lof ot other black families to work!

The former President finally met with the leadership of NAACP, just as the fellow was leaving office, after Bush had been in office for about four years!

Many would say that the new Administration: Is generally more open to the variety of views of more diverse groups.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Squaws now back on lands of many nations. . . .doing "one-armed bandit" things(?)!)

Liberal how? I was a volunteer and voted for him. Gay marriage and choice do not define liberalism.

What's changed? Does an increase in the level of corruption, government spending, extremely poor bills, pork spending, unemployment, foreclosures, and poverty constitute the change you wanted?

Why is it that Republicans think that they're saying something means that it's true?

This is a tactic known as the BIG LIE. One of Hitler's favorites.

The fact is that every one of the above accusations is either inherited from the Bush administration, no worse than the Bush administration, or in response to the totally fucked up condition that the Bush administration left.

Let's see, when Bush took office, we had a budget surplus, we were at peace with the world and we were the absolute dominant world power in just about every sense.

When Bush left office, we had an incredible federal deficit, were in a quagmire in 2 wars, were hated world wide and were suffering from the greatest economic crisis since 1929.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS COUNTRY COULD HAVE BEEN FUCKED UP ANY MORE THAN WHAT BUSH CHENEY AND THE REPUBLICANS DID.

It would have taken Bush to have launched a nuclear misslie attack against the U.S. before the dumb as shit Republicans would admit what a freaking catastrophe the Bush administration was!

Now, Obama and the Democrats may not have been MIRACLE WORKERS, but they have set the country in the right direction:

We are at an end to the war in Iraq, we're going to be ending the war in Afganistan soon (sooner than anyone thinks - and God Bless the Marines in Marjah tonight!), the economy is turning around - despite the private sector, we're going to have Health Care Reform soon, and we are once again well respected and liked throughout the world. The increase in the federal deficit is just something that we're going to have to live with until we're out of the economic crisis.

You can scream your lies as loud and often as you like, but the fact is AMERICA JUST CANT AFFORD THE STUPIDITY ANYMORE!

Forum List

Back