Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka "have twins"

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
You don't say? All by themselves?

Neil Patrick Harris Tweets the arrival of his new twins | Mail Online

'Babies!!" Harris, 37, wrote earlier today. 'On 10/12 Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey.'
The How I Met Your Mother star announced, via Twitter again, back in August, that he and his partner of six years, David Burtka were expecting twins from a surrogate.
'So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy...' he Tweeted.

Read more: Neil Patrick Harris Tweets the arrival of his new twins | Mail Online

article-1321031-0BA233CF000005DC-176_468x638.jpg

Last edited:
He's funny as shit on his sit-com, only a gay guy could pull off what he does

I think this is great news for a loving couple in a six year relationship, which would be considered long term in Hollyweird. The world is changing and children benefit from two loving parents, regardless of the parents sex, and in my humble opinion.

You don't say? All by themselves?

Neil Patrick Harris Tweets the arrival of his new twins | Mail Online

'Babies!!" Harris, 37, wrote earlier today. 'On 10/12 Gideon Scott and Harper Grace entered the Burtka-Harris fold. All of us are happy, healthy, tired, and a little pukey.'
The How I Met Your Mother star announced, via Twitter again, back in August, that he and his partner of six years, David Burtka were expecting twins from a surrogate.
'So, get this: David and I are expecting twins this fall. We're super excited/nervous/thrilled. Hoping the press can respect our privacy...' he Tweeted.

Read more: Neil Patrick Harris Tweets the arrival of his new twins | Mail Online

article-1321031-0BA233CF000005DC-176_468x638.jpg

What are you trying to imply?
I have two brothers that are not biologically my brothers.

Forum List

Back