neil cavuto....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
finally saw him rip that congress man about seting pay for private employees.....

anyone see his april fools joke today when he said big government and more spending is good....

i don't typically watch fox.

it is on you tube......interesting exchange......a fox guy fighting for the wages of the little guy ....agreeing that ceos that tank a company don't deserve a bonus and trying to hold a politician accountable......

I can understand the whole idea of making sure CEOs don't get massive bonuses, but regulating the pay of the employees? Sorry - that's a wee bit too far to the left for me.

Post the youtube. Neil Cavuto is the typical free market wingnut and usually I don't agree with Ben Stein, but in this heated exchange he got it right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAEAMJ76KHk]YouTube - Neil Cavuto in screamathon with Ben Stein over our failed economy and how to repair it.[/ame]

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." John Maynard Keynes

I can understand the whole idea of making sure CEOs don't get massive bonuses, but regulating the pay of the employees? Sorry - that's a wee bit too far to the left for me.

So I suppose frogmarching the CEOs to a wall and shooting them doesn't work for you, either, does it?

Too bad.

You in the investor class are probably the CEO class' most aggreieved victims, after the workers.

When the shareholders and the workers unions finally realize that their interests are essantially the same, THEN this nation will begin to heal itself.

I read recently that the CEOs of the fortune 500 make on average about 400 time what their line workers make. (up from about 25 times in the 1960s)

But as long as the shareholders and workers are effectively prvented for questioning that trend to overpay regardless of oucomes, the shareholders and the workers are gonna get screwed.

Is the above a leftist attitude?

I actually think its a very pro-CAPITALISM attitude myself, but hey...what do I know?

Last edited:
Nonsense. Edit but usual for you.

Kenesianism: the idiotic notion that businessmen are more dangerous to the body politic than are government bureaucrats.

Forum List

Back