Neil Cavuto punks liberal moron Alan Grayson!

Do you remember when Ron Paul supporters chased Sean Hannity down the street in January 2008 trying to get him to interview them? How was that in your opinion, was it a good way to approach the opposition? I doubt Rs liked it at all.

But it's ok for fox news channel to harass Grayson tho right?

You're comparing Ron Paul supporters chasing down talking head Sean Hannity to Fox News trying to get answers from Congressman Alan Grayson? That's not even apples and oranges, it's more like asparagus and marbles. :lol:

Did you watch/read what I linked? How was Griff Jenkins 'harassing' Grayson? He was asking questions and Grayson refused to answer, just giving a 'contact my office for an appointment' b.s. Jenkins DID contact his office - repeatedly. Grayson never returned a single call or email. Conclusion? Grayson -- who works for us and is answerable to us - ducked and dodged. Apparently you're ok with that.

He doesn't work for you unless you live in his district. You aren't his constituency. Same with senators, they work for the people of their state. As a body, they come together but individually, you don't have any say unless he is your representative.

That's the thing about you Rs. You think that even though you lost your elections, you still get to tell Democrats what to do and say. You don't. When you win something come back and we'll try this again.

Did you think about your post before you wrote it? Congresspersons WORK (at least their supposed to) for ALL of us. They REPRESENT their district. Thinking like yours leads to pork barrel politics. Can I quote your last paragraph in December of 2010? If it happens, do you want us to say, you don't get to tell us what to do and say? I would think looking for the best answers to be a better choice.

Grayson was looking for national attention. Well, he got it.

You're comparing Ron Paul supporters chasing down talking head Sean Hannity to Fox News trying to get answers from Congressman Alan Grayson? That's not even apples and oranges, it's more like asparagus and marbles. :lol:

Did you watch/read what I linked? How was Griff Jenkins 'harassing' Grayson? He was asking questions and Grayson refused to answer, just giving a 'contact my office for an appointment' b.s. Jenkins DID contact his office - repeatedly. Grayson never returned a single call or email. Conclusion? Grayson -- who works for us and is answerable to us - ducked and dodged. Apparently you're ok with that.

He doesn't work for you unless you live in his district. You aren't his constituency. Same with senators, they work for the people of their state. As a body, they come together but individually, you don't have any say unless he is your representative.

That's the thing about you Rs. You think that even though you lost your elections, you still get to tell Democrats what to do and say. You don't. When you win something come back and we'll try this again.

Did you think about your post before you wrote it? Congresspersons WORK (at least their supposed to) for ALL of us. They REPRESENT their district. Thinking like yours leads to pork barrel politics. Can I quote your last paragraph in December of 2010? If it happens, do you want us to say, you don't get to tell us what to do and say? I would think looking for the best answers to be a better choice.

A lot of people like Grayson, so there we have it. Pork barrel politics comes when we allow Rs to obstruct every single issue that comes up because they have no power and their debates suck.

Democrats had no say over the first 5 years or so of the Bush administration. That won't happen again in 2010.

A lot of people like Grayson, so there we have it. Pork barrel politics comes when we allow Rs to obstruct every single issue that comes up because they have no power and their debates suck.

Democrats had no say over the first 5 years or so of the Bush administration. That won't happen again in 2010.

It's already happening.

It's already happening.

You guys have said that every election since 2006. Don't you get tired of being wrong.

A lot of people like Glenn Beck, should he be in office? "Pork barrel politics comes when we allow Rs to obstruct every single issue that comes up because they have no power and their debates suck.", says Sarah G. First show proof. Second, consider that pork barrel politics comes when it is packed in the budget and snuck into unrelated bills. Obama said no pork barrel, because he would veto. Pork barrel isn't supposed to be happening NOW.

Do you remember when Ron Paul supporters chased Sean Hannity down the street in January 2008 trying to get him to interview them? How was that in your opinion, was it a good way to approach the opposition? I doubt Rs liked it at all.

But it's ok for fox news channel to harass Grayson tho right?

Wow, that sure is some fine spinning there. HE works for US (you know, WE the PEOPLE?) He is answerable to US, the PEOPLE.

It's apparent that you're missing the point and just yelling FOX works for the GOP (learned that one well, eh?)

Ok, I'll play your little game. Suppose it was ABC that was asking these exact same questions and Grayson did the exact same thing -- dodged the questions and never got back to the reporter (hush, pretend ok?). Would your answer be the same? Don't you think that those in government work for and are answerable to us, the people?

Last edited:

The republicans didn't have a super majority in Congress, or the Senate. They could have curbed the out of control spending of our government, but they were part of the problem, Sarah. The "R's" can't obstruct anything, because they have no power right now. It's the "D's" that are obstructing issues, Sarah.

I have to say I am impressed with the ability of some to be so incredibly partisan that they think it is okay for a member of congress - the guys who are supposed to answer to 'we, the people' not answering legitmate questions from the press - even if that 'press' is Fox.

When your side wins something, maybe we'll be concerned with what impresses you. What it means when you lose everything is that you are not connecting with the rest of the country.

Fox works for republicans, not America. They can continue down that path as long as they like. Because they're wrong on just about every issue is of no consequence to those of us who don't listen to them anyway.

I have no side. I'm not a republican. Nor am I a democrat. As far as I am concerned, both parties are a bunch of corrupt, self serving assholes.

The constant whining about this side or that side is pathetic. Personally, I would rather that Americans got smart and realized that both sides want us fighting with each other instead of holding them accountable.

For a politician to refuse to answer a straightforward question should concern any intelligent American. That it does not concern you does not suprise me.

I have to say I am impressed with the ability of some to be so incredibly partisan that they think it is okay for a member of congress - the guys who are supposed to answer to 'we, the people' not answering legitmate questions from the press - even if that 'press' is Fox.

When your side wins something, maybe we'll be concerned with what impresses you. What it means when you lose everything is that you are not connecting with the rest of the country.

Fox works for republicans, not America. They can continue down that path as long as they like. Because they're wrong on just about every issue is of no consequence to those of us who don't listen to them anyway.

What key races will you consider a change in that line of thinking on Tuesday's elections?

"What it means when you lose everything is that you are not connecting with the rest of the country.", says Sarah G. Congressional Republicans are viewed at 23% favorable and Democrats 38%? So the side that is "wrong on just about every issue", is just 15 points behind the Democrats, who I assume are always right? Either snap out of it or go into a complete coma.

Last edited:

It's already happening.

You guys have said that every election since 2006. Don't you get tired of being wrong.
Were we wrong in 2000?

Were we wrong in 2004?

Are we wrong to say that we've held the WH for 36 of the last 56 years?

Nooooooo!

Like I said, it's already happening!

Forum List

Back