Neil Cavato, has progressive MS , survivor of Lymphoma and had a

well just make sure you dont miss....

When the time comes, I won't miss.

Until then I'll just sit back on my porch, in my nice, comfy rocking chair and watch you folks run around the barnyard like chickens with your heads cut off while that F5 twister of Fate touches down out in the pasture headed right your way.

well just make sure you dont miss....

When the time comes, I won't miss.

Until then I'll just sit back on my porch, in my nice, comfy rocking chair and watch you folks run around the barnyard like chickens with your heads cut off while that F5 twister of Fate touches down out in the pasture headed right your way.
you have me mistaken for someone else.....unlike many who panic when their people dont get elected,i just learn to live and do what i have to do to get by with whoever is in power.....and so far i have made it through quite a few administrations....

you have me mistaken for someone else.....unlike many who panic when their people dont get elected,i just learn to live and do what i have to do to get by with whoever is in power.....and so far i have made it through quite a few administrations....

I'm not talking administrations. Harry. I'm talking a much grander scale. The scale your namesake gets to look at in his adventures.

Humanity is running around screaming that the sky is falling, no matter who they support and they don't even realize they started the storm that will eventually destroy us all... and I've got a ringside seat to the whole bloody good mess, thank you very much.

I'm not talking administrations. Harry. I'm talking a much grander scale. The scale your namesake gets to look at in his adventures.

Humanity is running around screaming that the sky is falling, no matter who they support and they don't even realize they started the storm that will eventually destroy us all... and I've got a ringside seat to the whole bloody good mess, thank you very much.
my namesake defeats all his adversaries.....kinda like what i do by not letting whoever is in power destroy me....if the world explodes tomorrow,not much you can do about it,unless your dad is Jor-El.....

my namesake defeats all his adversaries.....kinda like what i do by not letting whoever is in power destroy me....if the world explodes tomorrow,not much you can do about it,unless your dad is Jor-El.....

Your namesake is the star of the book. He has to survive, if not thrive or Mr Butcher doesn't get to have filet mignon every time he writes a new book. I don't think either you or I are as fortunate as your namesake.

If the world implodes tomorrow it's what we did in all the yesterdays that will determine what our Souls fortune going forward will be. I'm prepared to be Judged. Sounds like you are too. Not many others would say the same.

Forum List

Back