Neil Cavato, has progressive MS , survivor of Lymphoma and had a

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
triple bypass. He said he wants poor people with MS to be able to get the meds he himself can afford. Maybe he will have to vote Democrat next time.

Even with health insurance, copays for her six prescriptions cost $400 a month. That's a big burden on her family's income: Because of her MS, a degenerative neurological disease, her cognitive skills declined. She had to quit her job as an optician. Her family now depends solely on her husband's earnings as a truck driver.
Patients who can't afford prescriptions pin hopes on Trump - CNN

Trump has a plan, make other countries pay more for meds, and we will not be paying more.
I take it she voted for Trump, since she said
"
I do believe our President is on board for doing something very special for Americans!" she wrote in an email.
And if prices don't come down?
"I don't take unfulfilled, broken promises lightly," she said. "You want your leader to follow through on something that affects so many families."

She will be voting Democrat now, why , because he is not going to do anything about the access to medications.

In the span of just a few weeks, they've gone from little-known players in the vast pharmaceutical industry to the targets of national ridicule over a relentless series of EpiPen price hikes.
Since 2009, Mylan has jacked up the price of the lifesaving allergy treatment an incredible 15 times. The list price on a two-pack of EpiPens is $609, up 400% from seven years ago.

Gee, if only Obama had fixed this problem with Obamacare.....

In the span of just a few weeks, they've gone from little-known players in the vast pharmaceutical industry to the targets of national ridicule over a relentless series of EpiPen price hikes.
Since 2009, Mylan has jacked up the price of the lifesaving allergy treatment an incredible 15 times. The list price on a two-pack of EpiPens is $609, up 400% from seven years ago.

yep....the shit my wife has to take went up during his reign....

I believe people shouldn't have to suffer. We're suppose to be civilized and this is just an element of being civilized. Compassion for the sick and the helpless is a core part of that.

Last edited:
That's just classic. Obama jams the "Affordable" Health Care Act down our throats that contained nothing to reign in drug costs or health care costs in general. He specifically promised us an average of 2500 dollars per year savings with the ACA. Since implementation, ALL health care costs have risen including prescription drugs. So naturally it's the Republicans fault. :uhh:

He was going to work on it, and Clinton would of as well. You got many privileges with the ACA which have been taken away,

I take you as being a young punk or someone who has never had much experience in life. You do not know what you are talking about.

When she ends up on Medicare which I suggest she get disabled, unless low income , Part D is not going to be good. She must have cobra now or her husband has ins. She will undoubtedly face hard times, not only because she has MS but everything that comes with it.

That's just classic. Obama jams the "Affordable" Health Care Act down our throats that contained nothing to reign in drug costs or health care costs in general. He specifically promised us an average of 2500 dollars per year savings with the ACA. Since implementation, ALL health care costs have risen including prescription drugs. So naturally it's the Republicans fault. :uhh:

The ACA and the rules that came with it was the best thing that ever happened. Unfortunately the GOP fought it tooth and nails since inception.

Like what exactly???

Like what exactly???
her epileptic stuff and her gastro stuff is more and her arthritis stuff is getting ridiculous and she has a thing called stiff person syndrome....cant even afford the stuff she is supposed to do for that....it wasnt to bad a few years back,now....shit....

Ok it all makes sense now.

It took a coming to God moment for him to see the Fox News agenda was the wrong one.

Now we wait to see word out of the White House where they are glad he's ill.

Like what exactly???
her epileptic stuff and her gastro stuff is more and her arthritis stuff is getting ridiculous and she has a thing called stiff person syndrome....cant even afford the stuff she is supposed to do for that....it wasnt to bad a few years back,now....shit....

How has her ins. changed under the ACA? From what I understand your wife is in worst shape now, but how has the ACA affected her health.

Like what exactly???

How has her ins. changed under the ACA?
the only thing that has changed is the drug prices either going up or not covered anymore,and all this started changing about 3 years ago.....whether its because of Obama care or not,it started changing back then.....and i have a Civil Service retirement plan....

Well, Republicans have had the chance since Trump became president. They control the entire government.

And what did they do? End subsidies so next year millions of Trump voters will no longer have healthcare. Let them die. The GOP healthcare plan.

And they are still trying to blame Obama when those dirty fukkers do nothing.

Compassion for the sick and the helpless is a core part of that.

You know, I have a plan in place if/when I ever reach that stage. A very simple prescription....

1 - .45 caliber, 240 grain copper coated lead injection at 1100 feet per second. To be injected vertically from under the chin, with a slight rearward cant. - 100% effective in "curing" whatever ails you, permanently.

Like what exactly???

the only thing that has changed is the drug prices either going up or not covered anymore,and all this started changing about 3 years ago.....whether its because of Obama care or not,it started changing back then.....and i have a Civil Service retirement plan....

Drug prices have been climbing for years.

Like what exactly???

Drug prices have been climbing for years.
not enough to make a difference to me until about 3 years ago....and my pharmacist told me it aint just your ins,he said some people are paying even more for the same stuff i get.....

That’s what happens when the GOP destroyed the mandate.

But drug prices went up because baby bush made a deal with the pharmaceutical companies.

That’s what happens when the GOP destroyed the mandate.

But drug prices went up because baby bush made a deal with the pharmaceutical companies.
everything for me was ok during the bush years and was ok for the first obama term.....things changed about 3 years ago....can i blame that on the republicans?

Forum List

Back