Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

Does Neal Boortz feel this same sense of moral outrage over white collar crime, or environmental destruction, or wall street shenanigans, or corporate corruption of the Enron sort, or the lack of productive work due to outsourcing, or inside trading, or a congress that can only screw the working class, or poverty in America? Moral feelings so strong must extend to all wrongs in society, particularly wrongs that hurt the nation, is there evidence of a widespread moral compass in Neal or does he only see bad in one place? Anyone know? Graffitti now that is bad, you go Neal.

So lets just carpet bomb americans in america..righty?

Damn you fucking people are crazy. You really are.
I'm not as crazy as someone who thinks people who support self defense want to carpet bomb their own country.

Moron.

Listen to what bortz said..."in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. "
What he is doing should be criminal. I am serious. This is criminal as far as I am concerned. Gabby Gifford would probably agree.

then think about this..

Lets all thank god we have laws that stop people who shoot people just because. The ones who dont follow said laws are called murderers.

See where I am going with this stupid. Without laws we have anarchy. With them, we go and get killers and put them away forever.
You dumb bastard. He's not calling for vigilantism, he's calling for self-defense.

But don't let facts get in the way of your hate. It's the only thing you have.

Excellent point. Not a month goes by that I don't send 2 or 300 rounds down range.
And your average street shooter holds his pistol sideways with his pinkie stuck out. Doesn't know dick about sight alignment, sight picture, breath control, or trigger squeeze.

It may look good in the hip-hop videos, but it's a very ineffective way to shoot people.

Especially if they have the capability to shoot back.
Yup.

Does Neal Boortz feel this same sense of moral outrage over white collar crime, or environmental destruction, or wall street shenanigans, or corporate corruption of the Enron sort, or the lack of productive work due to outsourcing, or inside trading, or a congress that can only screw the working class, or poverty in America? Moral feelings so strong must extend to all wrongs in society, particularly wrongs that hurt the nation, is there evidence of a widespread moral compass in Neal or does he only see bad in one place? Anyone know? Graffitti now that is bad, you go Neal.
None of that drove him out of the city he loved, did it?

Thank you for your input, but people are allowed to decide for themselves what they don't like.

He just wants to go back to a time when the people of Alanta was civilized.

USAlynching2.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe what I have read in this thread! How are people turning this into "vigilantly" and "anarchy"?? Boortz is saying people need to stand up for themselves, defend their property and person. There is nothing "racist", "criminal", or "un-American" about that. If you want to be a victim of a crime like a car-jacking or mugging because you think it is wrong to carry a weapon and defend yourself or your family.............then you go right ahead! You are the kind of person that the "thugs.....i.e. criminals" LOVE! People have the RIGHT to defend themselves! It's ridiculous to claim that people shouldn't go out & shoot innocent people. Of course they shouldn't!! Boortz doesn't claim that they should.

Thank you for your input, but people are allowed to decide for themselves what they don't like.

And that does not raise just a tiny weeny thought in your mind, a small doubt, a question of motives, a curiosity for why this and not that? Could it be he only sees evil where he wants to see it? Of course he does, which to my mind makes him like so many other whinny people, fake.

And that does not raise just a tiny weeny thought in your mind, a small doubt, a question of motives, a curiosity for why this and not that? Could it be he only sees evil where he wants to see it? Of course he does, which to my mind makes him like so many other whinny people, fake.
Of course it raised questions in your mind. You start off with the false premise that all conservatives are racist.

That's because you, yourself, are a bigot.

Let's be honest, the OP is talking about race. The black community is overrun by the "thug culture". Most blacks not only don't reject the thug culture, they embrace it and are proud of it. Until that changes, most people will equate the problem with their race.

It's not race; It's poverty. But you are correct that a disproportionately large percentage of blacks suffer from that particular plight.

And yes there were racial undertones to the rant; no way around it. I wouldn't say I'm outraged per se. But then, I'm a white guy. And Boortz is an idiot. It's not like I thought he was a genius and this was a mind-blowing awakening for me.

I'd kindly recommend to him that he hire a PR guy before he goes off ranting about littering the landscape with 'dead thugs' again.

Yeah, we have laws...and the law in my state say that if someone pulls a deadly weapon on me in committing a crime, I have the legal right to terminate his sorry existence, then and there. That is a right I fully intend to exercise. All Boortz has advocated, is that law-abiding citizens make full use of the rights granted them by the state of GA. That's NOT "domestic terrorism, except in the eyes of those who want criminals to have all the rights, and the rest of us to have NONE. Fight crime....shoot back!
Self-defense is racist, or so this thread seems to indicate.

its taking the law into their own hands. I've already stated my opinion on this. He said it for shock value and attention. He got it, because it was stupid. If he didnt want people to take it this way he wouldnt have worded it in such a way, yo.
You are allowed by the law to defend yourself. Well, except in most liberal enclaves.

assuming gets you killed. never underestimate your enemy.
one of the first rules of war.
you would have lost

How many rounds do you put downrange every month?

guns are not my thing. I understand them, i think they are neat, I wouldnt take them from you, but they are not my cup of tea

So then this:
assuming gets you killed. never underestimate your enemy.
one of the first rules of war.
you would have lost​
...is completely wrong.

How racist of you to think that thugs can only be black.

Of course he wasn't talking about blacks.:doubt:
If he was, why didn't he say "blacks"?

Lefties think we're like them.. Cowering over political correctness in a corner wee wee-in ourselves. We're labeled racists no matter what so we don't give a damn any more.. mean while they sit in Starbucks sippin their latte's going over their white guilt complex.. The bottom line is, LIKE RICK PERRY SAID, 'Who cares what lefties think about us?" When every conservative STOPS giving a shit what these dirtbag morons think, we'll all be better off. FUCK EM.

Of course he wasn't talking about blacks.:doubt:
If he was, why didn't he say "blacks"?

Lefties think we're like them.. Cowering over political correctness in a corner wee wee-in ourselves. We're labeled racists no matter what so we don't give a damn any more.. mean while they sit in Starbucks sippin their latte's going over their white guilt complex.. The bottom line is, LIKE RICK PERRY SAID, 'Who cares what lefties think about us?" When every conservative STOPS giving a shit what these dirtbag morons think, we'll all be better off. FUCK EM.
:clap2:

its not racist, its just wanting to kill people.

we have laws, we have the police for a reason. We dont do vigilantly justice here in America.Naturally you would defend this piece of crap.

Criminals are people? (That's a little vigilante humor from a knuckle-dragging gun owner. LOL!)

Right. Self-defense = vigilantism. And of course the Second Amendment has nothing to do with the natural right of self-defense or the means of the people to confront governmental tyranny. It's all about the right of the people to do a little target practice on the weekends or hunt, that is, when they're not shooting those pesky houseflies down.

Forum List

Back