Neil Armstrong is a muslim ? !

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_sad

Oct 11, 2006
the hot boring middle east
i had read that in some newspaper
and on the internet
that Neil Armstrong while he was in the moon he heard the islam call for prayer " el eazan" he like heard " allah akbar" or something

then he heard the same prayer in egypt
and he studied islam then he joined islam

anybody knows the true ? !

you will probably say how heard it on the moon because voice cant be heard on the moon but maybe it some sort of miracle if anybody belives in miracles ...

i had read that in some newspaper
and on the internet
that Neil Armstrong while he was in the moon he heard the islam call for prayer " el eazan" he like heard " allah akbar" or something

then he heard the same prayer in egypt
and he studied islam then he joined islam

anybody knows the true ? !

you will probably say how heard it on the moon because voice cant be heard on the moon but maybe it some sort of miracle if anybody belives in miracles ...
This is just an urban legend that has zero basis in reality. Is this an example of how closely you examine the facts?

How Neil Armstrong "became" a Muslim

Among the many rumors circulating in the Islamic world, the claim that Neil Armstrong, the famous Astronaut, has become a Muslim seems to be one that will never die.

Hopefully, the following statement will help to put this claim at rest. Neil Armstrong participated in the Global Leadership Forum in Malaysia on 6 September 2005. The Star Malaysia, currently the most widely read English newspaper in Malaysia, took the occasion to interview him on his moon landing mission with Apollo 11. In the article, Armstrong recalls moon landing, published on 7 September 2005, both in print and online, one finds this statement:

Armstrong, 75, also denied he had heard the Muslim call to prayer on the moon and had converted to Islam.

The rest of this article, originally written in 1996 and updated a couple of times since then, documents the reasons why anyone would even ask Neil Armstrong such an odd question, and explains the necessity for clarifying this issue.

Rest of the article: http://www.answering-islam.de/Main/Hoaxes/neil.html

See also: http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/256457.htm
-

In some Arab cultures, pedrestry is something that is allowed, so MJ would fit just right in.

In terms of religion, however, pedrestry is looked down upon by Muslims, but the culture, however, rebels.

yeah just like that congress republican member who abused some girls and boys

on the internet hahahaha :banana2:

yeah and michael jackson proved innocent in front of an american court

i do belive that he was a child abuser ... like the congress member

expect the he never abused people and they were grown adults at the time.

yeah just like that congress republican member who abused some girls and boys

on the internet hahahaha :banana2:

yeah and michael jackson proved innocent in front of an american court

i do belive that he was a child abuser ... like the congress member

Michael Jackson was not "proved innocent". Our system of justice doesn't work that way. All his aquittal "proved" was that the state didn't prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt. Everyone walks into a courtroom with the presumption of innocence. If the verdict is not guilty, that doesn't mean they're innocent.

How come you can spell republican but you can't spell honor?

Michael Jackson was not "proved innocent". Our system of justice doesn't work that way. All his aquittal "proved" was that the state didn't prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt. Everyone walks into a courtroom with the presumption of innocence. If the verdict is not guilty, that doesn't mean they're innocent.

How come you can spell republican but you can't spell honor?

just a spelling mistake...

In some Arab cultures, pedrestry is something that is allowed, so MJ would fit just right in.

In terms of religion, however, pedrestry is looked down upon by Muslims, but the culture, however, rebels.

haha big fat liar
in some arab cultures !! you know that its not true...

but actually its in some christen culture called amish its allowed there in amish in usa... and its funny usa government doesnt do anything about it

haha big fat liar

but actually its in some christen culture called amish its allowed there in amish in usa... and its funny usa government doesnt do anything about it

This is a new one. So the Amish are pedophiles now. I dont even think the Amish know what that word means.

haha big fat liar

Why are you obsessed with fat chicks?

Women are beautiful. I would think about moving on from those chicks of yours because they seem silly. Real woman are from all walks of life, and don't pay attention to stupid pimply faced 11 year old bearded muslims who like to trash on western women.

:ali:

This is a new one. So the Amish are pedophiles now. I dont even think the Amish know what that word means.

Funny how he knows what the Amish do but he doesn't know what kind of Muslim he is.

Whatever country he's posting from in the Middlee East must have a really great satelite TV system.

Funny how he knows what the Amish do but he doesn't know what kind of Muslim he is.

Whatever country he's posting from in the Middlee East must have a really great satelite TV system.

LOL. No offense to any muslims here but... I happen to have the Islamic TV lineup this week.

Taliban TV Guide

MONDAYS:
8:00 - "Husseinfeld"
8:30 - "Mad About Everything"
9:00 - "Suddenly Sanctions"
9:30 - "The Brian Benben Bin Laden Show"
10:00 - "Allah McBeal"

TUESDAYS:
8:00 - "Wheel of Terror and Fortune"
8:30 - "The Price is Right If Usama Says Its Right"
9:00 - "Children Are Forbidden From Saying The Darndest Things"
9:30 - "Afganistans Wackiest Public Execution Bloopers"
10:00 - "Buffy The Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer"

WEDNESDAYS:
8:00 - "U.S. Military Secrets Revealed"
8:30 - "Bowling For Food"
9:00 - "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pita Bread"
9:30 - "Just Shoot Everyone"
10:00 - "Veilwatch"

THURSDAYS:
8:00 - "Matima Loves Chachi"
8:30 - "M*U*S*T*A*S*H"
9:00 - "Veronicas Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses and Veils"
9:30 - "My Two Baghdads"
10:00 - "Diagnosis: Heresy"

FRIDAYS:
8:00 - "Judge Laden"
8:30 - "Funniest Super 8 Home Movies"
9:00 - "Who Wants To Execute A Multimillionare"
9:30 - "Achmeds Creek"
10:00 - "No-witness News"

LOL. No offense to any muslims here but... I happen to have the Islamic TV lineup this week.

Taliban TV Guide

MONDAYS:

TUESDAYS:
10:00 - "Buffy The Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer"

WEDNESDAYS:
8:00 - "U.S. Military Secrets Revealed"
8:30 - "Bowling For Food"
9:00 - "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pita Bread"
9:30 - "Just Shoot Everyone"
10:00 - "Veilwatch"

THURSDAYS:
8:00 - "Matima Loves Chachi"
8:30 - "M*U*S*T*A*S*H"
9:00 - "Veronicas Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses and Veils"
9:30 - "My Two Baghdads"
10:00 - "Diagnosis: Heresy"

FRIDAYS:
8:00 - "Judge Laden"
8:30 - "Funniest Super 8 Home Movies"
9:00 - "Who Wants To Execute A Multimillionare"
9:30 - "Achmeds Creek"
10:00 - "No-witness News"

oh too bad they dont air family guy its my fav. show ! :cry:

haha
not funny
grow up

u are so pathetic

yeah its called cable

you can see cnn you can see bbc,abc ,cbs beside you smart

its the internet time now news are all over the place

yahoo....

so dont feel so weird
the world is a small village as they alawys say

Why are you obsessed with fat chicks?

Women are beautiful. I would think about moving on from those chicks of yours because they seem silly. Real woman are from all walks of life, and don't pay attention to stupid pimply faced 11 year old bearded muslims who like to trash on western women.

:ali:

yeah lol i am not obsessed with fat chicks beside i dont know if that person was a chick or not

and actually i dont judge people by their looks or relgion or racial like most of you here do ....

and i am so sorry if you r fat i didnt mean to insult you and i am not a pimp becuase if i was a pimp u would be a whore and you are not a whore

so dont feel so offend by the pic because its for an american animator.. sue him

i love fat chicks actually i love all chicks

and if u are fat i still find you attractive but u will look hotter if u lost just about 10 or 20 or maybe 50 pounds... jk i dont even know u

Taliban TV Guide

MONDAYS:

TUESDAYS: