Neil Armstrong died a sad person

I was 15 at the first moon landing.

guessing you werent alive

We done it 6 fucking times. Why we didn't build a base is beyond fucking me...

People that give up or say been there and done that are the kinds of people that would of never left africa. Fucking morons.

We wouldn't enjoy 90% of the stuff we do today if it wasn't for people pushing outwards.

Last edited:
As I remember it, after the moon landing the "poor" complained that money was being spent on space exploration and not on the support of the poor. A woman in Florida made headlines by saying "They put a man on the moon and a rat ate my baby". The moon landing was the labor pains of the entitlement society.

tumblr_lu1i3hir4w1r0lfheo1_500.jpg

As I remember it, after the moon landing the "poor" complained that money was being spent on space exploration and not on the support of the poor. A woman in Florida made headlines by saying "They put a man on the moon and a rat ate my baby". The moon landing was the labor pains of the entitlement society.

Good fucking luck in wiping out poverty. Won't ever happen...Even Jesus said such. landing on the moon was what is called human advancement.

That's why it was such a big fucking deal.

Last edited:
I was expecting that there would at least be a small moon base - a continued presence for the USA in case the Russians - and now Chinese -tried to hone in.

Probably not routine travel like was envisioned in the movie 2001- which came out in 1968.

Forum List

Back