Neil Armstrong and Ex Apollo Astronauts Blasts Obama's Space Plan: Read their Letter

Increasing Nasa's budget by 6 billion over five years is nothing. That is the equivalent of building 3 B-2 Steath Bombers which cost 2.1 billion to build.

I thought you Tea baggers WANTED our government to cut spending? Now, you a Tea Bagger are suddenly not worried about reigning in costs?????????
See shiteater?

You claim you want civility yet you attack protestors with your little pet sexual perversion.

I am not going to waste my time explaing it to you again, Xeno....sorry.

I thought you Tea baggers WANTED our government to cut spending? Now, you a Tea Bagger are suddenly not worried about reigning in costs?????????
See shiteater?

You claim you want civility yet you attack protestors with your little pet sexual perversion.

I am not going to waste my time explaing it to you again, Xeno....sorry.

Everytime you do it, I'll be there to remind you that you are a shiteater.

Civility is up to you, but I promise you everytime you insult me you will get it right back.

we need a good space and nuke systems in place to keep the chinese from invading this country. They will be coming for our resources. just like the japs did in WW2 when they needed resources for their growing country and the hell with the other people in the countries they invaded. Remember history or it will repeat itself.

And what is our unexperienced man-child President doing. Cutting the things we need for our safety and security. I would like to thank all the mind dead Kool-aid drinkering liberals and fools that elected this fraud as the president!!!

Forum List

Back